Nad's Facial Wax Strips

For Sensitive, Delicate Areas For Longer Lasting Smoothness with soft fabric technology 24 Large Strips Desensitizing Kava Wipes help to relax, calm and reduce the "ouch" factor of waxing Nad s Facial Wax Strips are easy to use anywhere, anytime. They remove hair by the roots so you stay smooth and hair free for weeks. Suitable for sensitive, delicate areas including face and bikini line. Hypoallergenic formuls Fragrance Free facial wax strips for sensitive, delicate areas SOFTER FABRIC TECHNOLOGY Includes Soothing & Finishing Wipes 20 Wax Strips Ingredients: Hair Removal Strips - Triethylene Glycol Rosinate, Glyceryl Rosinate, Cera Alba , Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Parfum , CI 4700 Yellow 11, CI 61565 Green 6.  Soothing & Finishing Wipes - Isopropyl Myristae, Coco-caprylate/caprate, Isohexadecane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis

does this work dor very sensitive skin?
Does it work,cause my skin is very sensitive?
Do you cut the strips in half? I feel like they’re too wide.
Start your review of Nad's Facial Wax Strips!
Product Highlights
“I've never tried waxing until now but these worked great for me the first time I used them, then the next time I felt like they didn't remove the same amount of hair as they did the first time.” in reviews
“It didn't remove hair well and I'm sure I used this product correctly because I have used other wax strips that work great.” in reviews
I like these Nad's Facial Wax Stripes when I need to do my eyebrows quickly. It's totally affordable can get from any local shops, works great as long as you know how to use it properly. I reccomend it as it works well for me
Been using this brand for a while and i love it! Comes with a soothing oil pack which is great as my skin sometimes reacts badly to waxing. It’s affordable and does the great job. Would highly recommend.
I am from a ditch background which I love but therefor have darker hair on my body. These strips help me minimise this in such an easy and mostly painless way. Heating them up in your hands is quick and easy!
These wax strips work really well. I use them for my upper lip & eyebrows. I cut them in half to use more uses out of them when doing my eyebrows. Very sticky & get the hairs out great so less plucking!
These are a great product. I use them all the time and have never had a reaction to them. They give a better wax than other products and I highly recommend them. They leave me feeling fresh and ready to face the world.
These strips are great if you need a quick and easy solution. I'd use them every month or so, which is great as you get a lot in the packet it's not as expensive as getting it professionally done. I bought these from my local Priceline (AUS). Overall really satisfied with the product!
great product, it pulls all the desired hairs out with one pull, I just bought it from the local Woolworths, it isn't expensive for the use and definitely affordable I use it every month maybe and llove it I am definitely satisfied with this product
sydney
when i want to get rid of any hair on my eyebrows ,legs and arms i do not like to shave because it will just grow the next day.So what better way than to wax.This helps and is really cheap i only had to use one strip to lasted my whole face, and saved like a lot for the next time i use it.
Very quick and effective- just need to rub the strips in your hand before using and then just throw away- no messy clean up, no getting wax everywhere. I generally purchase from the supermarket and find them very affordable.
Good at getting rid of hair, always my go to wax. I like the fact they dont need to be heated up so that lessens the pain, sometimes cant grab the smaller hairs
Ask a question to the Influenster community...