Nad's Facial Wax Strips

For Sensitive, Delicate Areas For Longer Lasting Smoothness with soft fabric technology 24 Large Strips Desensitizing Kava Wipes help to relax, calm and reduce the "ouch" factor of waxing Nad s Facial Wax Strips are easy to use anywhere, anytime. They remove hair by the roots so you stay smooth and hair free for weeks. Suitable for sensitive, delicate areas including face and bikini line. Hypoallergenic formuls Fragrance Free facial wax strips for sensitive, delicate areas SOFTER FABRIC TECHNOLOGY Includes Soothing & Finishing Wipes 20 Wax Strips Ingredients: Hair Removal Strips - Triethylene Glycol Rosinate, Glyceryl Rosinate, Cera Alba , Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Parfum , CI 4700 Yellow 11, CI 61565 Green 6.  Soothing & Finishing Wipes - Isopropyl Myristae, Coco-caprylate/caprate, Isohexadecane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis

I tried using this but it was sooo sticky it got on everything and was very hard to wax with. is this normal?
Doo these work on eyebrows?
does this work dor very sensitive skin?
Start your review of Nad's Facial Wax Strips!
Product Highlights
I've never tried waxing until now but these worked great for me the first time I used them, then the next time I felt like they didn't remove the same amount of hair as they did the first time.in reviews
It didn't remove hair well and I'm sure I used this product correctly because I have used other wax strips that work great.in reviews
Niobys L.
Madison, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
Nad's Facial Wax Strips uploaded by Niobys L.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product works great remove most of my hair I’m very happy my I have a lot of hair in my eyebrows and safe my a lot of time and pain is easy to apply inside the box bring a decent amount of strips is a good product
Cristie L.
Simi Valley, CA
Nad's Facial Wax Strips uploaded by Cristie L.
I pay $10 to get my hair lip waxed and I’m glad I ran into this product. I use it 1x a month and one box can last me months. It works really well and it comes with a cleaning and calming pads.
Brianna P.
Skokie, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Nad's Facial Wax Strips uploaded by Brianna P.
Ouch! This takes off skin when I use it clean faced but doesn’t get much hair if I moisturize first. I always break out after use even when using the oil after wipes. What works better?
Laura E.
Arlington, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Nad's Facial Wax Strips uploaded by Laura E.
Although these did remove some hair when I waxed my lip, it also removed some skin as well. I followed the directions to the T, but these did not work for me and left bleeding skin. Would not recommend anyone use these....ever!
Gabby D.
Columbus, IN
Nad's Facial Wax Strips uploaded by Gabby D.
Purchased at: Walmart
It is really the first time that i use tgis product and this brand and the truth is that it did not work well for me, the wax remains stuck on the skin but even if i pulled it super hard, the facial hair was not removed. My skin was very irritated and without good results, besides that i could not use it again in the same place due indications on the product box and you are right because my skin would have been much more irritated.
Cle O.
Portland , OR
I've been using it for several years, and I've never felt the need to experiment with other brands. When I first started waxing I used Sally Hansen but after trying Nad's it became my preferred wax. Waxing isn't pleasant but if you're going to do it, the pre waxed strips are so convenient.
Juelz J.
York, SC
I love the fact that it is a natural base product. This is perfect for sensitive skin and it gives a moisturized and smooth finish.
Virginia S.
Cranberry Twp, PA
These don't seem to be quite sticky enough. They do remove a good bit of hair but not all of it and not as much as other brands. These also don't include a soothing oil for afterwards, which is not something I like to go without after a wax.
Isnotu L.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Nad's Facial Wax Strips uploaded by Isnotu L.
These are awesome! Well worth the money! I’ve been waxing for years, and now I have these wax strips. No more mixing some messy wax. Just put the strip between your hands and rub back and forth quickly, building up heat by friction. I do this for about one minute. The wax will be on both sides when you part the strip. The people that harmed their skin may have left the strip on too long; the ones that did not have much hair removed, may have not pressed the strip enough before waxing. You just press firmly and strip. It also comes with some calming pads. Feels so nice and makes the skin soft. I love this product! Although I must confess that the first time before buying it I wanted to read some reviews first in order to buy safely, some reviews were very negative, since for some it caused burns or irritation to the face. But just as there were negative reviews there were many positive ones, so in the end I decided to buy them and the truth is they are wonderful, it worked well for me and my daughters too.
Jessica R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Target
Easy to use.. I used to go to a eyebrow threading salon but due to the virus I had to do my eyebrows at home I never liked wax but I do like this wax strips. They work well on your facial hair. I have sensitive skin so to me the wax is gentle on my face.. No redness or dryness. #spaathome #wax
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mishi K.
il y a un an
Acacia M. il y a 5 mois
I’ve checked them out a few times nadir isn’t sticky enough and sally hansen is too harsh for my skin personally.