BY NAD'S #4 in Waxing Kits

For Sensitive, Delicate Areas For Longer Lasting Smoothness with soft fabric technology 24 Large Strips Desensitizing Kava Wipes help to relax, calm and reduce the "ouch" factor of waxing Nad s Facial Wax Strips are easy to use anywhere, anytime. They remove hair by the roots so you stay smooth and hair free for weeks. Suitable for sensitive, delicate areas including face and bikini line. Hypoallergenic formuls Fragrance Free facial wax strips for sensitive, delicate areas SOFTER FABRIC TECHNOLOGY Includes Soothing & Finishing Wipes 20 Wax Strips Ingredients: Hair Removal Strips - Triethylene Glycol Rosinate, Glyceryl Rosinate, Cera Alba , Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Parfum , CI 4700 Yellow 11, CI 61565 Green 6.  Soothing & Finishing Wipes - Isopropyl Myristae, Coco-caprylate/caprate, Isohexadecane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis see more...

• How good is this for sensitive skin?4 Answers
  • How well does this work for thick hair?1 Answers
  • How harsh are these on the skin? I've been using bleach ...2 Answers
Nad's Facial Wax Strips
  • "I've never tried waxing until now but these worked great for me the first time I used them, then the next time I felt like they didn't remove the same amount of hair as they did the first time." in 2 reviews
  • "It didn't remove hair well and I'm sure I used this product correctly because I have used other wax strips that work great." in 1 review
Lori P.
Naperville, IL
Purchased at: Target
I use these strips for waxing my eyebrows at home. I cut them down into smaller pieces and it’s so quick and easy to just clean up the edges of my brows. It’s very easy to use and I like that it comes with the oil pads, although since I cut my down to size, there usually aren’t enough of the oil pads to get me through the entire box of wax strips. I’ve used this for waxing my upper lip and I’ve never had any reactions or sensitivity. Highly recommend!
Lauren B.
Greenfield
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These strips work sooo good! Even for a first time user they are very user friendly! I get a great cheap and quick fax. My only complaint is that you do not get enough of the wax removers so it can be tricky to wipe the left on spots away. Otherwise just fantastic!
Jen C.
Bristol, CT
Purchased at: Rite Aid
These are great wax strips! They are smaller so they work well at pinpointing a certain area that you are focusing on. The wax is also very soft and easy to work with so it is very convenient to use.
Jamie P.
I keep giving this product more chances, but EVERY TIME that I use it, I always break out wherever I applied it within 3 days after use. I don't have sensitive skin & honestly this is the only product I've ever used on my face that breaks me out consistently.
Lauren C.
Fort Wayne, IN
I've been using this for years when I iwll be traveling or not near my normal waxing salon. Very effective and soft on the skin. Honestly, if I was better at waxing my own eyebrows I would use this more and save money by going to the salon
Rachel N.
I really love this wax , it’s way cheaper than going to a Salon .. It’s very easy to use and it’s doesn’t irritate my skin .. I think I purchase mine from big lots or target don’t remember but anyways I’m a satisfied customer
Alessandra J.
valencia
Purchased at: Target
To start out I have blonde hair so any peach fuzz on my face isn’t visible. However I saw beauty gurus shaving their faces for better makeup application. Me being the dumb millennial that I am decided....shaving leaves residue why don’t I wax my hair off instead. I now know why people go to professionals to do so. This left patches of hair in random places, what was not once visible quickly became visible because your skin with and without peach fuzz is definitely different.
Bella P.
Alpharetta , GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’ve been using this product for a long time, but it definitely has problems. Most of the time, when I use it on my face (which is what it’s for) I get pimples in at least one place. It’s incredibly annoying. Also, it’s too big for most areas on the face. Maybe I have a small face, but I always have to cut the strips leaving more residue on my face which is extra annoying.
Christina S.
Duluth, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Use it on upper lip and neck. Be careful on the face because it dried and ripped my skin. It burned for 2 weeks but after trying it the first time I knew how to use it after. It is a quick fix so you will still get better results going to a tech. And use up the product ASAP because it can start to just stick tog and not work well
Nelly R.
Danbury , CT
I use these all the time to wax my lips when I don’t have time to go to the wax salon to get my face waxed. It is easy to use and you get the same results as if it was done by professional.
Brooke I.
Warrington, PA
How good is this for sensitive skin?
Rut D.
Copiague, NY
Does it really works? My skin is very sensitive
Christina S.
Duluth, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Can you use it on other parts of your body?
Jennifer L.
Where can I buy these?
Felecia F.
Tarzana, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
How does this product work? Would you recommend it for sensitive skin? Any tips or suggestions would be great!