Nad's Eyebrow Shaper uploaded by Alejandra Q.Nad's Eyebrow Shaper uploaded by Lauren W.Nad's Eyebrow Shaper uploaded by Stephanie K.

BY NAD'S

Quick, Easy Hair Removal for Delicate Facial Areas. Up to 24 Treatments. Natural Formula. Washes Away with Water. No Heating. Hypoallergenic. Dermatologically Tested. Slim Tip Precision Applicator. 3 Easy Steps for Beautiful Eyebrows. Ideal For: Eyebrows - for Precision Eyebrow Shaping. Upper Lip - for Embarrassing Upper L. see more...

Takisha H.
Silver Spring, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This wax pen seemed like a great idea, until it gave me a rash. I don't even have sensitive skin! I've never even once had a reaction from that nasty wax at the nail salon that they use on 27,000 people...ewwwww! (Which once I thought about it, is the reason I started trying to do it at home). So to get a reaction from this product surprised me. It's a hard pass for me.
Mary B.
North Port, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm a big fan of this little beauty tool! I don't like going to salons if I can avoid it (the smell!!) and this product is a fantastic alternative. Easy to use and beginner friendly!
Blaine F.
Nevada, MO
I LOVE this product. I just got finished using it and had to write a review. First; I was super hesitant, I've waxed my own eyebrows before but mess up every time and thought this looks too good to be true, but I'll try it. It was amazing. Super easy to use, wax is a little thick and hard to spread but that's because you don't have to warm it up (another plus!) but it goes right where you want it so it's mostly impossible to rip an accidental chunk out (I've done that many times oops!). I also want to add, there was almost no pain (everyone is different) and almost no redness after using. I love this product, and will definitely buy again!
Elizabeth O.
Did an ok job. Removed most of the hair in my eyebrows but not the thicker more stubborn hairs. Good for maybe and after tweeze clean up. My big WARNING on this product is that unlike their other strips that already have the wax on them this really irritated my sensitive skin. Lots of redness and itching afterwards. Decent price considering the strips are easily reusable and easy to wash. I went through the wax quicker than I would have wanted and it was mostly going back and trying to get stubborn hairs. Also a big miss for me was how messy the wand gets after a few uses very sticky (duh) but when storing it's not the greatest.
Sara A.
Bremerton, WA
Nad's Eyebrow Shaper is the best home wax I found for both my eyebrows and my upper lip.  I like the precision you can achieve with the applicator.  Also, the reusable cloth strips are much nicer feeling than the disposable paper ones that come with their other kits.  The only problem I have experienced is that some times my wax doesn't seem to stick to my skin or the cloth properly.  I think it has something to do with the temperature when I am attempting to wax.  I did have one applicator break right away, which stinks at $10 bucks a pop.  Still by far the best product I have found for home waxing.
Shelby B.
Omaha, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Save money and wax your own eyebrows at home! The wax easily applies exactly where you want it, and the cotton strips get the job done. A huge perk for me is that this method is similar to going to a salon for a wax. The cotton strips are washable and reusable. For under $10 it's a steal!
Kelsey A.
Broken Arrow, OK
I have used this the last 2 years and it has totally replaced getting my brows waxed at salons. I recommend this to friends and family all the time. I love that it is contained in a small tipped pen for precise application. I also love the washable strips that are included. I recommend warming it just a touch by rolling it in your hands just before using to make it come out a bit easier. I just love this product!
Melanie H.
Lansford, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my go to in between waxings and it works great it's like getting it professionally done very very effective!! I think it's very affordable I get it for around $7 bucks at rite aide I highly recommend this product if u want to save money
Sridevi L.
Long Beach, Ca
This thing is very specific. It's not by any means foul proof. I think it works best only if you have extremely fine and thin hairs. My guess is because the formula is "weak" and really does wash away with water that's why it sucks as a hair removing wax. I have thick hairs so they're "stronger" and require more effort to remove compared to someone with fine hairs. When I used this to wax and shape my brows it only removed about 50% of the hair I applied the wax to - the rest stayed in place along with the wax, no matter how many times I applied a new, clean strip and pulled the hair and wax just stayed so I had to end up washing it off. I tried the next night on my upper lip and NO hairs came off just about half the wax.

I suggest you get either the strips that already have wax on them that peel apart (the one from Nad's works VERY well, it removes every upper lip hair lol) or the wax you have to heat up (but that's too messy and time consuming for my liking).

I will NOT be repurchasing and am actually trying to find my receipt for a refund.
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
i was buying this for awhile, you have to use a lot because it’s not hot so it’s harder to spread. also they don’t give you enough wax strips AT ALL. it’s also very very sticky.
Karla G.
Los Angeles, CA
I want this so bad! For how many uses does this last? Because my eyebrow hairs grow FAST!
Rebecca T.
Waverly, OH
I have used this a couple of times and it did not want to remove the hair on my eyebrows any one eals have this problem?
Genny G.
Vacaville, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Looking for a really good shaper for my eyebrows. This is a good product?
Justine M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this irritate your skin at all?
Shaquita S.
Goldsboro, NC
Is this beginner friendly? Or would I have to practice with this a little!