Nad's Brazilian & Bikini Wax

by Nad's

Brazilian & Bikini Kit Includes 4 bikini shapes Hard Wax - Microwavable No Backing Strips Required Kit Contains: 140g Nad s Brazilian & Bikini Wax 4 Bikini Shapes 2 Spatulas 2 Orange Sticks 4 Nad s Soothing & Finishing Wipes Instruction Booklet Bare all or try something a little different with 4 specially designed templates to personalize your intimate region.  Nad s Brazilian & Bikini hard wax has a sensual mango and peach scent and gives clean, smooth results for weeks. Ideal for areas with thicker, coarser hair like the bikini area or underarms. ; Product Ingredients Wax :  Rosin, Glyceryl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Methyl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Paraffin, Cera Alba , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil, Parfum BHT, Red 17 . Soothing & Finishing Wipes :  Isopropyl Myristate, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate

Hello. I just bought Nads brazilian wax from my local drug store. Does anybody try to heat it in hot water not microwave? I have no microwave at home and I really want to use the wax.
Where can I find this product, it wasn't at my local drug store?
Does it irritate your skin like most waxing kits do?
Start your review of Nad's Brazilian & Bikini Wax!
Sumayyah B.
Nad's Brazilian & Bikini Wax uploaded by Sumayyah B.
Great brand of wax kits, gets the job done when you're in a pinch for hair removal and don't want to go through the fuss of shaving! I also love that this brand is hypoallergenic and gentle on my sensitive skin! I love this kit!!
Nathaly M.
Hialeah, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Nad's Brazilian & Bikini Wax uploaded by Nathaly M.
ard waxes are typically marketed to people with "sensitive skin." If you fall into this category, run away. The "no strip" deal looks good on paper, but trying to pry up an edge of wax to pull on is painful. It was so hit and miss that it wasn't even worth the time (nearly 2 hours at least). You have to put it on REALLY thick to get it to work well (and when it works, it does a really good job), and I ended up using half the jar for just a single waxing. Still, it's not nearly what I would consider a decent Brazilian. I ended up going out and buying some muslin strips, and if you time it just right, they work perfectly (despite being made for soft wax).
Medjna T.
belleglade
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Nad's Brazilian & Bikini Wax uploaded by Medjna T.
I love the Nad Brazilian it’s so good and so well I will definitely try it again and I recommLUSH Pink Peppermint Foot Cream end it to y’all it’s so good 10/10 I love it
Danielle G.
Cheyenne, WY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product was pretty easy to use. I am no pro at using wax so the first 2 times were a little learning curve. The product got most of the hair no problem.
Gabriela H.
Gridley, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I purchased the Nad’s Brazilian wax and it worked better than I expected! I would definitely buy it again!
Holly B.
Pawtucket, RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I started using Nad's wax as a teenager. It's pretty decent wax. I've used other varieties on my eyebrows as well and it worked great. It wasn't too harsh.
tammy S.
Valley, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
Get your wax on ladies it’s that time of year we really have to wax and get our bikinis 👙 out I would soak 🛁 in warm water I use it once a week use baby oil to get access wax off !
Kit K.
Sacramento , CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Ouch. Pay the money and have it done professionally. It’s so painful 😖 and you are trying to do it yourself. It’s like giving yourself a root canal!
Luisa H.
Bronx, NY
Hurt like crazy but it took off most hairsnot so great but decent for its price honestly speaking good
Kenzie C.
Minneapolis, MN
This is nice because you don't need to use any waxing strips or paper. The only downfall is that it takes longer than it says to heat up and it loses heat quickly