Thierry Mugler

3 star

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
If you don’t like the original alien perfume then this is the perfume for you. I was so surprised when I smelled this perfume because it not the typical Alien perfume. It’s a floral but sweet perfume with Alien’s DNA. I have received so many compliments when I wore this and the fact people can smell it shows how great it is. It’s beautiful scent and I would wear this for spring and summer especially for a tropical vacation. I absolutely love it and so glad that I bought this. In my opinion this is the best perfume out of the Alien flankers. It’s beautiful and it’s so unique which is what I love about the scent. 10/10 recommend!
5 / 5
One of my top scents!!! Smells a little beachy to me. Long lasting. The color of the bottle is so pretty. Brought it to work to share with coworkers and they all loved!
5 / 5
This is sooooo good. I love Alien Goddess Supraflorale. It has the body of the original Alien Goddess with a touch of a more exotic floral note. I think it’s so amazingly good. I have had people stop me to ask what I am wearing multiple times. It’s intense, only a spray or two needed, and it lasts on me all day long.