Thierry Mugler

3 star

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
I am now obsessed with all things Alien! I had never heard of it and probably wouldn't have tried it based off the name but while googling similar perfumes to one I had and loved the name of Muglar Alien came up. I decided to blind buy it, absolutely loved it and when I later saw Alien goddess on sale I decided to blind buy that one too and I adore it! Seriously! I'm 46 now and feel too old for my past super fruity floral, but I still feel sexy (sometimes!) And honestly the Alien lines are absolutely perfect for me. As I've matured I've found myself liking more warm and woody scents. On first spray you get a warm floral. It's clean and slightly woody. Softer than the original Alien. But similar. It's hard to say which one I like best. Have not layered yet but I bet it's bold and out of this world! I feel like this scent is perfect for mid 20s and up. And really for anytime of the day.
5 / 5
This is one of my all time favorite summer fragrances! It’s a beautiful blend of coconut, vanilla and a hint of floral notes. This was one of the first coconut notes I’ve smelled, and it got me so hooked. Once sprayed it last about 3-4 hours on my skin, it then turns into a nice vanilla skin scent. Perfect for warm weather. It’s a must have for any coconut vanilla lovers!
5 / 5
Il profumo Alien Goddess Intense di Mugler è semplicemente incredibile! La fragranza è sensuale, avvolgente e intensa. Le sue note floreali e legnose creano un mix davvero unico e affascinante. La durata è eccezionale, una volta indossato persiste per ore sulla pelle senza perdere intensità. Il flacone è elegante e allo stesso tempo super particolare, perfetto da esporre. Lo consiglio vivamente!