BY MEDELA

The First Breastfeeding Product Designed Specifically to Improve Mom s Position. Breastfeeding/positioning. Ergonomic design. Helps you comfortable position your baby for breastfeeding. Helps alleviate stress on your back, shoulders and neck. see more...

• What is the idea behind this? Never heard of needing a st...3 Answers
  • Is it different from a normal footstool and is it more ex...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of those until now and I nursed for over...7 Answers
  • "I needed this stool the first time around." in 1 review
  • "Makes feedings much easier and comfier too!" in 1 review
Krissy H.
Yamhill, OR
This is just what you need when you nurse. It helps you with good posture. I used it while baby is younger the 2 monts. Releaves back pain because it keeps your feet from dangling or keeps you from sitting at the edge of the chair thus giving you no back support. Every nursing mama needs a nursing stool. This one is strudy and does not slid around. I used it with a rocker and it stayed where i needed it. I am also very short.
Emily D.
Fort Collins, CO
I needed this stool the first time around. I wish I had one with my first. Good posture and being relaxed while nursing is so important to the whole nursing experience from milk let down to supply. A mom's stress level has a direct impact on milk supply. This stool helps the whole experience and is ergonomically designed.
Alexine G.
El Paso, TX
I love this handy little guy. I never realized how much I needed one until I tried a friend's out. The little lift it gives my knees puts my lap and arms in the perfect position.
Eve S.
Far rockaway , NY
I love this step .. I use it when I am nursing and when my feet are soar from carrying bib around , I pop it under my dining table and makes my legs feel all better
Stefanie I.
Guilderland , NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is great to help with laid back nursing and saves space, but I prefer the cushioned rocking ottoman that came with my glider chair.
Tatiana M.
Snellville, GA
Great price but was also a lot of help. I used it for everything but also when teach my boys to use the bathroom and wash their hands.
Ashley S.
Gilbert, AZ
Used this in a class I took. Don't own one but I will now that I know who makes them! Makes feedings much easier and comfier too!
Ashley A.
Hillsboro, OR
If you're pregnant and planning to breast feed or even bottle feed, get one! it gives you the perfect support and comfort
Lauren S.
Appling , Ga
Wish I would have thought about this! My rocker in my sons room does not have any foot rest! This would be perfect!
Arie D.
Wallace, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Didn't know this little thing existed till I went to a friends house it helps your body stay in great posture!
Eden G.
Jenison, MI
I've never heard of those until now and I nursed for over a year! Are they a good buy?
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What is the idea behind this? Never heard of needing a stool?!?!
Santina D.
Glendale, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Is it different from a normal footstool and is it more expensive?