Medela Maternity Support

Moms agree-helps ease back pain Offers maximum comfort for expectant moms Provides gentle support throughtout pregrancy Recommended by healthcare professionals and moms worldwide.  An excellent gift for new moms. Gently lifts and supports stomach Moms report - reduces urinary frequency Comfortable against the skin Easy to wear, adjust and remove Machine washable Lightweight, breathable spandex for maximum comfort Stretches to fit the natural curves of your body Back panal provides extra support Adjustable velcro closure for easy fit Also look for the Medela Postpartum Support to provide you with gentle abdominal supports after delivery or surgery. Size Chart Pre-Pregnancy Dress Size Pre-Pregnancy Waist Size Small/Medium 6-12 23"-27" Large/X-Large 14-20 28"-34" medela.com

does this keep with back pain? did you use it along with maternity jeans/pants?
HooW long have you been using it for and it’s still effective?#
Medela Maternity Support Does this seem to help with sciatic issues?
Start your review of Medela Maternity Support!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This support was a life saver for me during my pregnancy.in reviews
Ashley G.
Simi Valley, CA
Probably one of the best things made other then the maternity pillow! my back started to hurt so bad, then a friend told me about this so I got one and boy did this work wonders!
Melissa C.
Peckville, PA
I walked every chance I could get while pregnant. Rain, snow or sun I was out walking and once I reached 33 weeks, it was obvious that I needed some support. This band is comfortable and fits nicely when positioned almost directly below belly. It did tend to rise up a little in the back, but I think its near impossible for it to stay put when your walking or moving around. All in all, great product, highly recommended!
Kristine J.
St Augustine, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Worked wonders when i was having my twins
Worked wonders when i was having my twins
Allycia H.
Ammon, ID
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I was constantly on my feet when I was pregnant and this really helped to relieve the pain I felt in my back from the weight of my belly.
Haley S.
Hartselle, AL
This Maternity Support helped me so much with my ligament pain. I would recommend this to any Mom who is struggling with ligament pain or carrying their baby lower. I bought my band online but my local target also carries them.
Christina R.
Powder Spgs, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love this belt. I'm on week 26 of my pregnancy and all my weight is carried in front. This belt has been a lifesaver and is small enough to take anywhere with me.
Jennifer H.
Norfolk, VA
This has been a life saver for me! I'm nit even close to being done with my pregnancy and I'm aleeady as big as I was with my first born, my back has needed this relief!
Eide M.
Racine, WI
So, I've had two kids, yeah? I've never been pregnant in summer. Turns out, especially over the summertime, your belly needs a bra as much as your boobs do (think about it.) Also, it feels amazing on your back. :D
Grecia M.
West Palm Bch, FL
I used this in both my pregnancies especially my 2nd one as my belly was so low by the last month it felt like there was a bowling ball in between my legs.Also the pressure on the hips felt really nice too!
Tara M.
Portland, TN
Very helpful to me in the last months especially since I was walking fourteen-ish miles a day at work. Helped my back tremendously.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kayla B.
Walkertown, NC
il y a un an
Medela Maternity Support Does this seem to help with sciatic issues?
hunter W.
Ocala, FL
il y a 2 ans
Medela Maternity Support ? How is this belly band? I am 20 weeks with baby no 5 and have never had to use one. The pressure when standing is what gets me