BY MEDELA #9 in Athletic Tape & Braces

Moms agree-helps ease back pain Offers maximum comfort for expectant moms Provides gentle support throughtout pregrancy Recommended by healthcare professionals and moms worldwide.  An excellent gift for new moms. Gently lifts and supports stomach Moms report - reduces urinary frequency Comfortable against the skin Easy to wear, adjust and remove Machine washable Lightweight, breathable spandex for maximum comfort Stretches to fit the natural curves of your body Back panal provides extra support Adjustable velcro closure for easy fit Also look for the Medela Postpartum Support to provide you with gentle abdominal supports after delivery or surgery. Size Chart Pre-Pregnancy Dress Size Pre-Pregnancy Waist Size Small/Medium 6-12 23"-27" Large/X-Large 14-20 28"-34" medela.com see more...

• How does this compare to the other belts for pregnancy?1 Answers
  • Is it comfortable ? Does is help back pain ?2 Answers
  • How comfortable is it? Can I wear it the whole day?2 Answers
Buy on buybuy ...
  • "This support was a life saver for me during my pregnancy." in 2 reviews
Haley S.
Haley S.
Hartselle, AL
This Maternity Support helped me so much with my ligament pain. I would recommend this to any Mom who is struggling with ligament pain or carrying their baby lower. I bought my band online but my local target also carries them.
Kathlena K.
Kathlena K.
JBER, AK
Mega Parent Expert
With my first kid, my baby was just too heavy for my body to support. I had pain issues, the last stretch was all around so uncomfortable. My midwife recommended I get this to help with support, and it worked so well! I was surprised by how well it worked, and it didn't cost that much. I would recommend to other moms out there, it helped with all my pain problems.
Tanya K.
Tanya K.
Spartanburg , SC
Mega Parent Expert
Such a great product when you're far along in your pregnancy and the last weeks and your stomach feels like it weighs a ton it gives you a little relief for those days of errands and walking would definitely recommend very affordable and well worth the price
Christina R.
Christina R.
Powder Spgs, GA
Mega Parent Expert
I love this belt. I'm on week 26 of my pregnancy and all my weight is carried in front. This belt has been a lifesaver and is small enough to take anywhere with me.
Christine S.
Christine S.
Morrisville, PA
Mega Parent Expert
I love this product and would definitely recommend to anyone of my family members or friends that would use this
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Doylestown, PA
This was a lifesaver for me when pregnant with my second. It was comfortable (i wore it over a tank top because I thought it was a little itchy on my bare belly.
Jaimie G.
Jaimie G.
Odenton , MD
Mega Parent Expert
This belt helped to hold my belly starting around 6 months. It helped my back pain. On the con side is was not very comfortable.
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
I think it helps a bit. Mostly I find it to be more uncomfortable than just suffering a sore back and belly.
Diana R.
Diana R.
Albion, MI
Great for those last couple months, or for those with bad backs with too much uneven front weight gain, this makes it easier to straighten up and walk easier. Very comfortable, may have to reposition throughout the day.
Grecia M.
Grecia M.
West Palm Bch, FL
I used this in both my pregnancies especially my 2nd one as my belly was so low by the last month it felt like there was a bowling ball in between my legs.Also the pressure on the hips felt really nice too!
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
Las Vegas, NV
Is it comfortable ? Does is help back pain ?
Yecenia C.
Yecenia C.
Los Angeles, CA
How comfortable is it? Can I wear it the whole day?
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
How does this compare to the other belts for pregnancy?