BY MEDELA #6 in Athletic Tape & Braces

Moms agree-helps ease back pain Offers maximum comfort for expectant moms Provides gentle support throughtout pregrancy Recommended by healthcare professionals and moms worldwide.  An excellent gift for new moms. Gently lifts and supports stomach Moms report - reduces urinary frequency Comfortable against the skin Easy to wear, adjust and remove Machine washable Lightweight, breathable spandex for maximum comfort Stretches to fit the natural curves of your body Back panal provides extra support Adjustable velcro closure for easy fit Also look for the Medela Postpartum Support to provide you with gentle abdominal supports after delivery or surgery. Size Chart Pre-Pregnancy Dress Size Pre-Pregnancy Waist Size Small/Medium 6-12 23"-27" Large/X-Large 14-20 28"-34" medela.com see more...

• How does this compare to the other belts for pregnancy?1 Answers
  • Is it comfortable ? Does is help back pain ?2 Answers
  • How comfortable is it? Can I wear it the whole day?2 Answers
Buy on buybuy ...
  • "This support was a life saver for me during my pregnancy." in 2 reviews
Kathlena K.
JBER, AK
Mega Parent Expert
With my first kid, my baby was just too heavy for my body to support. I had pain issues, the last stretch was all around so uncomfortable. My midwife recommended I get this to help with support, and it worked so well! I was surprised by how well it worked, and it didn't cost that much. I would recommend to other moms out there, it helped with all my pain problems.
Haley S.
Hartselle, AL
This Maternity Support helped me so much with my ligament pain. I would recommend this to any Mom who is struggling with ligament pain or carrying their baby lower. I bought my band online but my local target also carries them.
Tanya K.
Spartanburg, SC
Mega Parent Expert
Such a great product when you're far along in your pregnancy and the last weeks and your stomach feels like it weighs a ton it gives you a little relief for those days of errands and walking would definitely recommend very affordable and well worth the price
Michelle S.
I wasn't impressed. I am tall and have had 4 boys so each one seems to wear you down a little more. For a first pregnancy this may be all you need but I found that I had to use the ones with the straps especially by the 6 month and on to not feel a huge weight pulling me down. I would recommend this to first time moms who are on the shorter side.
Alejandra A.
Barstow, CA
I used this product for all three of my pregnancies. I worked until I gave birth with all my pregnancies and was in the Army for the first two. This product was lifesaving and it relieved the pain in back and abdominal/pelvic area. It worked through all stages of my pregnancies even with my last child who was an ounce shy of being 11 lbs.
Jessica R.
Lakewood, CA
When I was pregnant with my son I bought this and will be getting out to use again. I started having pain and pressure in my third trimester. This belt helps lift the baby off your hips and bladder so you can have relief! With this belt I was able to get back to nesting without pain and and 20 bathroom breaks and hour! It was so helpful!
Jodi H.
Annapolis, MD
Mega Parent Expert
I will be purchasing this and recommend others to do the same. We all need that additional support after birth while things shift back into place. Another important tip to think about is how are hips are moving if there is no support it can cause additional pain i the back and pressure on discs.
Jennifer H.
Norfolk, VA
This has been a life saver for me! I'm nit even close to being done with my pregnancy and I'm aleeady as big as I was with my first born, my back has needed this relief!
Christina R.
Powder Spgs, GA
Mega Parent Expert
I love this belt. I'm on week 26 of my pregnancy and all my weight is carried in front. This belt has been a lifesaver and is small enough to take anywhere with me.
Tara D.
Attleboro, MA
This was a huge help with helping to pull my baby off my pelvic bone. I unfortunately had pelvic separation during my pregnancy and this help me a whole lot to relieve pain.
Cassandra S.
Las Vegas, NV
Is it comfortable ? Does is help back pain ?
Yecenia C.
Los Angeles, CA
How comfortable is it? Can I wear it the whole day?
Whitney C.
How does this compare to the other belts for pregnancy?