Medela Maternity Support

Moms agree-helps ease back pain Offers maximum comfort for expectant moms Provides gentle support throughtout pregrancy Recommended by healthcare professionals and moms worldwide.  An excellent gift for new moms. Gently lifts and supports stomach Moms report - reduces urinary frequency Comfortable against the skin Easy to wear, adjust and remove Machine washable Lightweight, breathable spandex for maximum comfort Stretches to fit the natural curves of your body Back panal provides extra support Adjustable velcro closure for easy fit Also look for the Medela Postpartum Support to provide you with gentle abdominal supports after delivery or surgery. Size Chart Pre-Pregnancy Dress Size Pre-Pregnancy Waist Size Small/Medium 6-12 23"-27" Large/X-Large 14-20 28"-34" medela.com

Medela Maternity Support ? How is this belly band? I am 20 weeks with baby no 5 and have never had to use one. The pressure when standing is what gets me
Has anyone ever used this maternity belt? Or a maternity belt period? What are some brands you suggest?
How does this compare to the other belts for pregnancy?
Start your review of Medela Maternity Support!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This support was a life saver for me during my pregnancy.” in 2 reviews
JBER, AK
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
With my first kid, my baby was just too heavy for my body to support. I had pain issues, the last stretch was all around so uncomfortable. My midwife recommended I get this to help with support, and it worked so well! I was surprised by how well it worked, and it didn't cost that much. I would recommend to other moms out there, it helped with all my pain problems.
Hartselle, AL
This Maternity Support helped me so much with my ligament pain. I would recommend this to any Mom who is struggling with ligament pain or carrying their baby lower. I bought my band online but my local target also carries them.
Seattle, Wa
Listen, I birthed a 9lb bowling ball at 35 weeks. He measured full term at 29 weeks pregnant. Needless to say I used this from 6 months pregnant and on and what a huge difference it made for me. The support helped my waddle hurt less on my poor lady parts and my hips didn't burn so bad. It wasn't a miracle worker but it was so helpful. Try it on first though! You want it tight with room for the belly to grow but that's it.
Mc Dermott, OH
This support was a life saver for me during my pregnancy. I still went hiking and did all the normal activities as before because this support helped take the pressure off my back and helped to hold my belly. I had bad sciatica issues and there was a big difference when I wore this. It's light weight enough that it didn't burn me up, which was a plus!
Morrow, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I wasn't impressed. I am tall and have had 4 boys so each one seems to wear you down a little more. For a first pregnancy this may be all you need but I found that I had to use the ones with the straps especially by the 6 month and on to not feel a huge weight pulling me down. I would recommend this to first time moms who are on the shorter side.
Barstow, CA
I used this product for all three of my pregnancies. I worked until I gave birth with all my pregnancies and was in the Army for the first two. This product was lifesaving and it relieved the pain in back and abdominal/pelvic area. It worked through all stages of my pregnancies even with my last child who was an ounce shy of being 11 lbs.
Lakewood, CA
When I was pregnant with my son I bought this and will be getting out to use again. I started having pain and pressure in my third trimester. This belt helps lift the baby off your hips and bladder so you can have relief! With this belt I was able to get back to nesting without pain and and 20 bathroom breaks and hour! It was so helpful!
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I bought a used one of these and it was too big so I wasn't happy, BUT I could tell from the quality that if I had my size it would be beneficial. I bought one in my correct size it wore it 24/7 unless it was in the wash. It is stretchy enough to add excellent support and the velcro offers great adjustment options.
Racine, WI
So, I've had two kids, yeah? I've never been pregnant in summer. Turns out, especially over the summertime, your belly needs a bra as much as your boobs do (think about it.) Also, it feels amazing on your back. :D
Peckville, PA
I walked every chance I could get while pregnant. Rain, snow or sun I was out walking and once I reached 33 weeks, it was obvious that I needed some support. This band is comfortable and fits nicely when positioned almost directly below belly. It did tend to rise up a little in the back, but I think its near impossible for it to stay put when your walking or moving around. All in all, great product, highly recommended!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ocala,FL