Medela Breastpump and Accessory Wipes uploaded by Bety P.Medela Breastpump and Accessory Wipes uploaded by Brenna M.

BY MEDELA #7 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Quick & Easy Cleaning. Efficient. Use anywhere. Cleans more than just pump accessories. One wipe cleans breastshields, valves and membranes. Ideal for quick clean up while traveling, at work or on the road. Great for cleaning changing tables, high chairs, cribs, countertops, toys and more. Hygienic wipes proven safe for cleaning breastpumps, breastshields and accessories. Convenient portable cleaning, no need for soap and water cleaning after each pump session.  Hygienic wipes proven safe for cleaning of breastpumps and accessories. see more...

Phoenix U.
These were a lifesaver. For the first 5 months of my daughter's life, she wouldn't latch, so she was exclusively bottlefed, meaning I was ALWAYS pumping. I even had a travel converter so I could plug my pump in and pump in the car. That made clean up more difficult, and I dropped stuff a lot in a cramped car lol. These wipes were a Godsend, I could wipe everything down so I could get them clean enough to then rinse with water and use again, so I didn't have to go home and wash everything and then continue my errands. I recommend them, they help you keep from having milk spoil in the pump equipment in between washings.
Amber L.
Willard, OH
These accessory wipes were a life savor sometimes! Especially when I was using my manual pump away from home. I could easily clean my pump parts and stow them away without worrying or searching for somewhere to clean them (bathrooms are sometimes even dirtier!) They may seem a little pricey, but when paired with coupons (like the Cartwheel app at Target), they can be very affordable. Especially if you aren't using them constantly, but more of an on occasion basis (like being away from home.)
Ashley G.
These have been a lifesaver! I wake up to pump a few times a night ever since my baby started sleeping through the night at 3 months old. I use these to clean my pump shield and parts in the middle of the night so that I don't have to get out of bed and go downstairs to wash them. Of course I wash them in the morning when I get up for the day but these let me get a few vital minutes of extra sleep in the middle of the night!
Rocio V.
Madera, CA
I use these on a daily basis. I have the medela pump in style, which I use daily. I'm a first time mommy to a 5 month old. I returned to work and exclusively breast feed. So therefore I pump 3 times during my shift. These wipes have been a lifesaver and timesaver. They're large and very moist. 4 stars because they're a bit pricey but great quality.
Beth R.
Minneapolis, MN
I love the wipes. I use them at work for clean up. I pump twice a day at work and they are big enough to use at least twice. My only complaint is that they are bigger than what I need them for so if I don't seal my bag correctly it dries up and I've wasted a sheet. Because they are thick (which is great) a smaller size would be nice.
Mayra T.
DICKSON, TN
These wipes come in pretty handy when you are not near a sink or a faucet. I try to use it only for emergencies but oh they do help out! These are essential when you are pumping at work too. Does not leave a smell and it cleans the parts very well. The texture is close to a clorox wipe but thicker.
Claudia F.
Tyler, Tx
They work great for when you are out and about with all the kiddos and you nee to pump and clean up real quick. I use them at work and it has help maintain my pump clean while away from work. Would recommend this to anyone returning to work and needing to pump at work.
Stephanie S.
Although they don't quite do the same job as a good old fashioned sink and soap and water, these wipes are a lifesaver when a sink is not readily available. I always keep a package of them in my bag and in the car. I feel like they are worth their weight in gold!!
Rachel E.
Bethlehem, PA
These are great wipes for bottles, nipples, or pacifiers. They are large wipes so they plenty big to wipe clean a large object. They are very moist and wet, and do not dry out easily. They are pricey but are similarly priced to others. I would recommend.
Erin V.
Aurora, OH
These are great for on the go. When we go on vacation I use these in the car or when I don't have access to soap and water and I have to pump at work these are great to have in my pumping bag. These are a must have if you travel anywhere with your pump.
Claudia M.
Are these good wipes I need some easy to clean while I'm at work ?
Kenda F.
Are these good wipes for cleaning your breast pump parts? I need something that's quick and easy to use while on 15 minute breaks at work..
Jill J.
Murrysville, PA
Mega Parent Expert
Are these in place of soap and water for the flange?
Brittney H.
Herkimer,NY
I need a way to clean the pump when I go back to work. How do these work? I know you are supposed to use soap to make sure its clean and sanitary so do the wipes do that or is it more for a quick wipe down until you can get home to wash it?
Kelli W.