Medela Breastpump and Accessory Wipes

Quick & Easy Cleaning. Efficient. Use anywhere. Cleans more than just pump accessories. One wipe cleans breastshields, valves and membranes. Ideal for quick clean up while traveling, at work or on the road. Great for cleaning changing tables, high chairs, cribs, countertops, toys and more. Hygienic wipes proven safe for cleaning breastpumps, breastshields and accessories. Convenient portable cleaning, no need for soap and water cleaning after each pump session.  Hygienic wipes proven safe for cleaning of breastpumps and accessories.

How easy are these to use? Are they worth it instead of just washing the parts?
Do these have any scent to them?
How well do these work? I need something for when I pump out of my house and need a quick clean.
Start your review of Medela Breastpump and Accessory Wipes!
Lancaster, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Medela Breastpump and Accessory Wipes uploaded by Sarah N.
Purchased at: Amazon
These wipes work well in a pinch to prevent dry milk build up on your pump parts and bottles of you do t have anywhere to rinse the parts. But I would recommend still washing and sanitizing them before you use it again! As per the directions you can't use after just the wipes.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Medela Breastpump and Accessory Wipes uploaded by Brittany P.
Purchased at: Amazon
As a working breastfeeding mom it’s so important to keep my pump parts clean to avoid any contamination in my milk. I use these to get any residual milk off of my pump parts when pumping on the go. These are really great for working moms that don’t work in an office and don’t have continuous access to water all the time.
Brandon, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These were so convenient between pumping sessions while at work and on the go. Purchased multiple times with my first baby and kept them in my go bag. Great idea!
Fairfield, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
As a working breastfeeding mother refrigerated pump parts is all the norm for me.  I didn't think I'd need these wipes until I realized if I didn't wipe my parts down, there would be residual milk all over my cups when I'd put them in the fridge in between pumps and when I'd pull them out to pump again I could assure you I'd smell like breast milk throughout the day.  I've already gone through five of these guys and personally think that it's a necessity for mother's that are on the go.
W Valley City, UT
Purchased at: Walmart
I thought this product was brilliant. I use it when I’m on the go with my manual pump. Makes it stress free about worrying if you will be able to wash your pump. I personally feel they are expensive so I try to make the pack last me as much as I can.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
it's great for on the go! When I was working and pumping it was a quick clean up until I could get home to do a good deep cleaning. I carry the wipes in my pump bag at all times! Its a must have in your pump bag, highly recommend!
valley stream, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have used these to clean my pump parts when I do not have access to a sink. I always keep these wipes in my pumping bag. They do a good job at wiping away the milk residue. I do wash the parts afterwards once I get to a sink.
Puyallup, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Best thing to purchase for pumping on the go! They clean so well and go a long way. 1 wipe cleans all pump parts and 2 pump bottles! I'd like to see a larger bag or a multi pack though.
Robbinsdale, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I think the wipes could be half the size and they could last longer and feel more cost efficient. I do think that these wipes stay nice and moist so I will usually put one in a ziplock with the pieces I wiped, and use the same wipe while at work until I get home. Prevents me from having to wash my pump pieces when it really isn’t convenient such as at work. I think you can also get a discount code and free shipping if you order from medela’s website!
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I loved using the Medela breastpump wipes. the make clean up a bit easier during the day. I would wash out the pump parts everyday, but the wipes made it easy to transition between pump sessions. They aren't too pricey, and one wipe can clean every piece. If you have the car attachments, the wipes would be very useful when you need to pump on the go. I'd recommend them to nursing moms.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...