BY MEDELA #9 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Quick & Easy Cleaning. Efficient. Use anywhere. Cleans more than just pump accessories. One wipe cleans breastshields, valves and membranes. Ideal for quick clean up while traveling, at work or on the road. Great for cleaning changing tables, high chairs, cribs, countertops, toys and more. Hygienic wipes proven safe for cleaning breastpumps, breastshields and accessories. Convenient portable cleaning, no need for soap and water cleaning after each pump session.  Hygienic wipes proven safe for cleaning of breastpumps and accessories. see more...

Buy on FSAstor...*
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Review for: Medela Breastpump and Accessory Wipes, 24 ea more...
These were a life saver when we were on the go and wasn't able to clean my pump with water and soap. As crazy as it sounds I used to pump on the road to places and to get a quick I would use these to wipe down my pump and parts then wait to get home to wash it correctly.
Claudia N.
Review for: Medela Breastpump and Accessory Wipes, 24 ea more...
Love these wipes. Quick and easy . I’m away from my home 6-10 hrs a day, so this makes my life so easy. Price wise - love the product but essentially just a baby wipe . Unscented. Used after pumping.
Crystal B.
Really helps when you need to clean your pump parts really quickly or clean up your area. Just pop them in your bag and that's it. Sometimes they can be a little too "soapy" but it dries quickly. I recommend!
Jennifer B.
Marysville, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These were great when I was on the go and had to clean my breast pump parts and didn't have any soap. They were a bit on the pricey side for the quantity that you got but because I only used them when I was in a bind it didn't matter much. I would recommend and buy again
Rochelle A.
Round Rock , TX
I have only used these a couple of times and only once on my parts, but they work well! No streaks left and no scent which I appreciate. The only thing is I don't find myself reaching for them often because I usually clean everything with soap and water immediately.
Kristin S.
Rogers, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These may the greatest product for pumping moms. They have saved me more than once when I was not able to rinse and clean off my pumping accessories. I was able to pull out a sheet, clean everything off and have it ready for my next pumping session.
Chanelle W.
Lake stevens, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
this is a great item for on the go! I used it when I wad starting to go back to work and wad pumping. This saved me time especially when I didn't have a way to fully cream whay I needed nor the time to send doing it. Storey simple and easy
Andrea A.
Oklahoma City
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Loved these wipes, didn't love the price. They were perfect for when I had to pump at work and needed to quickly wipes my pump parts down. I ended up stopping use of them after a while because I felt they weren't worth the price per pack.
Sara B.
Christiana, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I used these wipes while I was pumping at work and they work wonders. I was not able to rinse off and clean my pumping parts after I pumped so I had to use these wipes and they cleaned just as good as I could have at a sink.
Krista B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These wipes were absolutely essential for a momma on the run! I loved having them in my bag for when I had to pump on the go! I used these daily at work when I didn't have the means to physically clean my pump parts!
Claudia M.
Are these good wipes I need some easy to clean while I'm at work ?
Kenda F.
Are these good wipes for cleaning your breast pump parts? I need something that's quick and easy to use while on 15 minute breaks at work..
Jill J.
Murrysville, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Are these in place of soap and water for the flange?
Brittney H.
Herkimer, NY
I need a way to clean the pump when I go back to work. How do these work? I know you are supposed to use soap to make sure its clean and sanitary so do the wipes do that or is it more for a quick wipe down until you can get home to wash it?
Kelli W.