Medela Breast Milk Storage Bags uploaded by Stacie H.

BY MEDELA

Features & Benefits

• Hygienically pre-sealed: Ready to use
  • Double zipper seal: Prevents leaking
  • 6 oz./180 mL capacity: Marked for accurate measurement
  • Flat profile: Lays flat for space-saving storage and allows for quick thawing of frozen milk
  • Durable material: Safely stores in fridge or freezer
  • Large write-on area: For recording the date, time and name
  • Self-standing: For easy filling and handling
  • Made without BPA: All parts that come into contact with breast milk are not made with BPA
  • BONUS transport pouch included: Resealable pouch keeps unused bags organized and clean

Store, transport and warm breast milk in these convenient, ready-to-use breast milk storage bags. Constructed from a durable, double layer material and built-in double zipper seal to keep your breast milk safely stored in the fridge or freezer. For added convenience, the bags are self-standing and come with a large write-on area so you can track the date and other important information. A BONUS resealable transport pouch is included to help keep the bags clean and organized.

Medela offers two types of storage bags to fit your lifestyle. Our new storage bags are for moms who don't need or want to pump directly into the bag, while our Pump & Save bags are designed for moms who want the added convenience of pumping directly into the bag. Either choice, we've got you covered!

Kimberly T.
Big spring, TX
I got a sample of these bags with my pump and was not thrilled with the product. For starters 3 of my bags broke open in the freezer, thankfully the milk was already frozen so it wasn't hard to transfer to another bag to keep frozen. I gave 2 stars because the bags that were put in the refrigerator, for use that same day, didn't have any issues. I most likely won't try these again.
Kayla S.
Minot, ND
This is kid #3 that I've used them with, and have been happy each time. They store milk well (make sure you have the ziploc done!) and I haven't noticed the milk going sour while in the freezer. Once closed properly, it stays closed until a reasonable amount of effort is put in to open them. I like that they aren't as bulky as the bottles for long term (freezer) storage.
Kristen K.
South Bend, IN
Purchased at: Target
The Medela storage bags have been my favorite that I have used. They are very sturdy. I have not had a problem with them tearing or leaking at all. I believe they hold 6oz which is more than some bags hold and now that my baby is older and I am freezing/feeding large quantities per feed that extra oz makes a big difference!
Emilie C.
Enfield, CT
Purchased at: Target
These bags are not the best, especially for the price. I’ve had some bags leak on me, and for the money they aren’t worth it. The target brand bags work just as well (those also leak sometimes) but are half the price of these, and I go through a box of bags very quickly as I exclusively pump right now
courtney L.
These are great! I tend to pump extra and keep some in the fridge for later. These are great because they seal well and stay air tight. It has measurements on the sides so I know if I have enough in the bottle or if I need another bag. They keep the milk safe and fresh longer than others. They're the best!
Haley D.
Holds milk well but doesn’t store as much milk as other brands.
Pros: can easily be attached to your pump to collect milk instead of using bottles
Cons: doesn’t hold as much milk as any other brand. So for it’s price, not really worth it.
No, I would not buy them again.
Sapphire B.
Osage
I’ve used this product when I had my first child and I’m use them now with my 2 month. Make freezing easier. I like that it’s quicker to warm the milk in the bag rather than a bottle. The price is kind of high for my liking and kind of hard to pour the milk out from them without spilling.
Ashley P.
Pryor, OK
They do their job, there are better bags out there. But these can be hooked up a medela breast pump. They are very bulky and do not lay flat if you try to freeze. I only use these if I run out of clean bottles to pump into. I have never experienced leaks!
Victoria S.
Antioch, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love anything from Medela! It is the same brand I use for my electric pump so it makes it easy to use the products that go directly with it. No complications means less milk wasted which is always a plus on my part! Bags are easy to write on and work well in both fridge and freezer. Would highly suggest storing flat in the freezer so that they take up less space for storage (also makes heating up faster!)
Trisha V.
Phoenix
These bags are great! Easy to use and they don't leak. I love that they have the measurements in the side so you know about how much milk is in each bag. Makes it easier when it's the middle of the night and your trying to get some milkies ready!

Amazon