me smooth Hair Removal Device

by me smooth

A revolutionary at-home professional hair removal device for all skintones. The me is the only at-home hair removal device to use patented elos technology that is clinically proven and FDA cleared to be safe and effective for all skin types and tones. Gentle, easy to use, and just minutes a treatment, now you can experience the freedom of silky, smooth skin without the hassles of shaving and waxing. The me system is designed with universal voltage. It is intended for use by men and women on body hair below the neck. This package includes one cartridge and accessory protective cap (already installed), a power cord, and a user guide. Replacement cartridge and storage pouch are sold separately.

Has anyone tried this looking for an easier way to shave leg hair off does anyone recommend me smooth Hair Removal Device?
How many treatments does this take to work, and has anyone with a lot of tattoos used this?
Hi, just a question for the users who purchased, does the skin become smooth and poreless after a while? As in, you don't see like dark dots under the skin?Thanks!
Start your review of me smooth Hair Removal Device!
Darlene H.
Union Beach, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Costco
I bought this a few years ago at Costco. It actually still works just like it did when I just bought it. I have multiple attachments for it. I feel the price was fair for how well it works. I'm happy with this purchase.
kecia R.
Really loving this machine just purchased it a few weeks ago and already see it taking longer for my hair to regrow can't wait to see no hair growth !
Kaylin L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I bought this at costco when they had it and i only bought it because i could return it anytime. I wish this had worked but it didn't. i have fair skin and dark hard. I only did one side of my body (left side armpit,bikini,leg) to see if i would notice a difference. i did it just as it said to do and after more than three months nothing was different. Maybe this works for some but it didn't for me and i am terribly disappointed because i really hate hair and wanted some kind of miracle. i returned everything to costco for a refund.
T B.
Portsmouth, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
me smooth Hair Removal Device uploaded by T B.
I would really like this to be in a voxbox! I would so love for the voxbox containing this to arrive at my door step.
Dahlia V.
Rochester, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I think this product needs a chance to be on the influenster boxes. This is perfect to try before going on spring break vacations. Its a proffesional hair removal that works! I love my machine!!
trennis M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: eBay
Bought this on ebay I have used it once already so Its too early to say whether it works or not but I will give an update after I have used it for a month.
Tanah T.
Plant City, FL
Just purchased this from Costco yesterday. Today I used it for the first time on my arms just to try it out as a "test area". It's been about 3 hours since I used it on high and I have no redness on my skin. When I used the product it is completely PAINLESS! I have been wanting to get laser hair removal for years and finally broke down and bought this yesterday. I'll update in a few weeks with my hair removal progress! So far I love it! Can't wait to see the results.
Emily S.
I really like this machine. After a few weeks I found it would take much longer for my hair to grow back, and then it started not growing back at all. A great investment.
Jenessa P.
Victoria, BC
Such a great system! It leaves your skin unirritated and smooth! You just have to be consistent with it and remember to do it every week!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jodi S.
Caledonia, WI
il y a 6 ans
Due to a medical condition I suffer from very embarrassing facial hair. It's not the typical peach fuzz most women deal with but dark, coarse facial hair more like a man's facial hair. I've tried creams, shaving, waxing, plucking, etc & nothing gets rid of it. The only thing I haven't tried yet is professional laser hair removal because I can't afford it. I've always wondered about these home devices but many do say they are not for use on the face. I'm wondering if the me smooth Hair Removal Device is approved for use on the face & if so, is it only good on lighter, peach-fuzz type hair or will it work on coarse hair more like a man's beard?
Sharron R. il y a 5 ans
I actually have the same issue with facial hair well hair in general. I have been looking around for a machine i could do at home and not pay an arm and a leg. Thru my research the Me smooth el9s was the only at home hair removal machine/product that FDA approved. So i got a great deal on one and couldnt wait to get it home and get rid of all the facial hair. As i read the pamplet first they say that you have to shave, pluck, wax, etc before use but recommend the epilady attatchment. So as the epilady rips the hair out it gets zapped right away. I waited til i received the epilady attatchment cuz i was going to do it right. When i finally used it the first time i was in a bit of pain (from epily) but it gets easier the more you use. I have used this on my face, arms, and armpits. I had to shave atleast once every 12-18 hours due to my syndrome but since i started using the Me elos i only have to shave every 3 days. And ive only started about 5 days ago. They say u can use it on face every other day (grows faster on face) and on body 1 to 2 times a week and you should notice a big difference 7 weeks. Good luck everyone and i. Re review after the 7 weeks.