Hair CareHair ProductsShampooMarc Anthony
Strengthening Grow Long Super Fast Strength Shampoo

Marc Anthony Strengthening Grow Long Super Fast Strength Shampoo

by Marc Anthony

Cleanse your hair with this strengthening formula enriched with Caffeine, Ginseng and Vitamin E. This gentle blend nourishes each strand to promote longer, stronger, healthier-looking hair. Leaves your hair feeling soft, silky, smooth and shiny. Free from Sulfates, SLS, Parabens, Phthalates

Where can I purchase this?
How well does this product work and what are the benefits of this, also any harming ingredients?
Can someone who uses this product tell me, how long they’ve used it before they started noticing progress?Just purchased, and would like to know if it’d be worth it. I have postpartum hair loss and naturally thin hair.
Start your review of Marc Anthony Strengthening Grow Long Super Fast Strength Shampoo!
Jessica L.
Ayer, MA
Marc Anthony Strengthening Grow Long Super Fast Strength Shampoo uploaded by Jessica L.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is one of three products when I read that this was a dupe for oh man a product that I cannot remember. I have serious hair fall and have been looking hard for hair care that wasn't expensive to help. I bought three products on amazon for $20 and I am so happy I did. My hair after one use has an incredible change. The smoothness, and shine, the volume. It has all increased. I have only used it a few times and I see an amazing transformation! I will update in a month but I wanted to share this amazing product with everyone!
Megan P.
Lucasville, OH
Marc Anthony Strengthening Grow Long Super Fast Strength Shampoo uploaded by Megan P.
Purchased at: ULTA
This Shampoo is amazing for anyone who needs some TLC for hair that's in poor shape, won't grow, thinning, ect .. This is my saviour shampoo bc after the first use my hair felt as good as if I'd had a deep treatment done in the salon as my hair was so soft, silky, & the scent I always get compliments on! This is a great find under 10$ especially as I've tried products & kits for 5times that but didn't see these results. Absolutely a 5/5 loving Marc Anthony brand & results it gave me are just WOW.. ☀ Marc Anthony Strengthening Grow Long Super Fast Strength ShampooMarc Anthony Strengthening Grow Long Super Fast Strength Conditioner
Tenia W.
Madisonville, TN
Marc Anthony Strengthening Grow Long Super Fast Strength Shampoo uploaded by Tenia W.
I absolutely LOVE this shampoo. I had 2 uterine surgeries and started losing hair. I found this shampoo and conditioner and it has helped greatly. It has made my hair stronger (less hair loss) I actually see new hair growth. It takes a few months to see results so stick with it!!! I also use the matching conditioner. I always purchase this from Walgreens. It runs about 9.00 a bottle, but if you keep your eyes peeled you can buy it on special sometimes. I've been using this for about 7 years. I hope Marc Anthony continues to make this available! Love it!
Christine S.
Mcdonough, GA
Marc Anthony Strengthening Grow Long Super Fast Strength Shampoo uploaded by Christine S.
Purchased at: Amazon
I LOVE this shampoo! You don't have to use a lot when washing, and I had really short hair and I truly believe it has helps my hair grow!! My hair was cut in the back and side with a size one razor, and just a bit longer on top. I've been using it about 3 - 4 months now and have seen great results!
Tara M.
Dry Fork, VA
Marc Anthony Strengthening Grow Long Super Fast Strength Shampoo uploaded by Tara M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I feel like this shampoo did some repairing to my hair breakage after the first use! I love the scent and my hair feels super soft after using it. Definitely a new fave! (I got the 16oz bottle.)
Lissa D.
Atwater, CA
Marc Anthony Strengthening Grow Long Super Fast Strength Shampoo uploaded by Lissa D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love love love this combo! It really does help to strengthen your hair! My hair is already long so I'm not sure if it helps with length but I've seen a difference in my haha durability! I use it 2-3 times per week. Safe to use daily if you want. Leaves my hair feeling full and soft.
Naimah K.
Jamaica, NY
Marc Anthony Strengthening Grow Long Super Fast Strength Shampoo uploaded by Naimah K.
Purchased at: Walgreens
One of my favorite shampoos from the drugstore. It falls under the higher ends of shampoos at the drugstore but sometimes goes on sale at Walgreens for buy 1 get 1 50% which is such a steal. Smells amazing and really strengthens my hair and the best part is the conditioner. A dime of it literally will soften up all your hair. SALON CERTIFIED !
Lauren R.
San Antonio, TX
Marc Anthony Strengthening Grow Long Super Fast Strength Shampoo uploaded by Lauren R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This shampoo has worked great so far, love the smell and it has worked well with my sensitive scalp. I haven’t noticed as much hair falling out, and I use it along with the conditioner.
Breanna G.
Henderson, NV
Marc Anthony Strengthening Grow Long Super Fast Strength Shampoo uploaded by Breanna G.
I have been using this for almost two years now. I’m sure I’m not alone in this but my hair takes FOREVER to grow. To the point where I’m afraid of haircuts! This really helps it grow amazingly. It lathers wonderfully and definitely leaves you feeling clean. Smells amazing too. If you’re like me and worry about hair growth, definitely get this! The pictures are from last year to now so you can see how much my hair has grown and how much healthier it looks with consistent use!
Amanda P.
Stockton, CA
So far this has been a great set to use! I have the shampoo, conditioner, and also the leave in conditioner and I plan to repurchase!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
December B.
Summerside , PE
il y a un an
Melanie M. il y a 9 mois
It does for me
member-83acf
il y a 2 ans
Rosa R. il y a un an
It works my hair is healthier and has grown since i been using it 2 months now.