Marc Anthony

3 star

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
Recently picked this up after seeing positive reviews online. I have fine,thin curly hair 3b. Was looking for something that would define and condition my curls without weighing them down. This was perfect. Gave lots of hydration and enough hold that I only needed to add the smallest amount of gel to hold. Great for refreshing next day curls, too. Just picked up a second bottle for my daughter because she loved it too
5 / 5
This leave-in conditioner is fantastic! It’s incredibly easy to use, and my hair feels so soft and is much easier to brush through. The sweet candy smell is just amazing. I’ve noticed a significant reduction in split ends and breakage since I started using it. The formula detangles my long hair effortlessly and keeps frizz under control. Plus, it’s great knowing it’s paraben-free, sulfate-free, and phthalate-free. This product has truly transformed my hair care routine. Highly recommend!
5 / 5
Super effective product! Smells amazing and I'm noticing growth after one month. It makes my hair incredibly soft and smooth. Definitely will continue with this product.