BeautyHair ProductsMarc Anthony
Strengthening Grow Long Super Fast Strength Leave-in Conditioner

Marc Anthony Strengthening Grow Long Super Fast Strength Leave-in Conditioner

The Grow Long Leave-In Conditioner promotes longer, stronger, healthier-looking hair. Caffeine, Ginseng, and Vitamin E infused formula ensures all-day moisture to detangle, reduce split ends and breakage. This strengthening formula will help you to achieve those perfect lengths. Free from Sulfates,

For curly hair gals, would you say this product really reduces frizz and promotes growth Marc Anthony Strengthening Grow Long Super Fast Strength Leave-in Conditioner ?
Does this make your hair feel oily?
How effective is this product? Has it actually made a difference in stronger hair?
Start your review of Marc Anthony Strengthening Grow Long Super Fast Strength Leave-in Conditioner!
Bernice C.
Santa Monica, CA
Marc Anthony Strengthening Grow Long Super Fast Strength Leave-in Conditioner uploaded by Bernice C.
I love this product ❤️! I have long wavy dry hair and it tangles easily. I have had a hard time brushing and taming it. My hair isn't always manageable, but this product has helped me with all my hair ailments. I don't have to spray much; so, the bottle really lasts. At only $6 a bottle, I highly recommend this product.
AshLeigh K.
Lumberton
Marc Anthony Strengthening Grow Long Super Fast Strength Leave-in Conditioner uploaded by AshLeigh K.
Love the smell! It also make my hair really soft! It is a lot better than other dollar store brands. I don’t think there needs to be any improvements! It’s easy to use! Very satisfied.
Meaghan C.
Lakeland, FL
Marc Anthony Strengthening Grow Long Super Fast Strength Leave-in Conditioner uploaded by Meaghan C.
This is my jam. First off, it smells AMAZING.. like it could do nothing for my hair whatsoever and I still would use it for the smell alone!!! Bonus, it makes your hair feel shiny and healthy!! My hair is strong and vibrant and I noticed some growth! P.S. if you see me in my leopard pajamas at noon, mind ya business 🤣
Jena L.
Syracuse, NY
Marc Anthony Strengthening Grow Long Super Fast Strength Leave-in Conditioner uploaded by Jena L.
Got the trial size in my last ipsy bag. I haven't seen anything in the way of growth yet but I had left my hair soft and manageable with less fly aways and frizz. The smell is a bit off putting for me though so I don't think I'd purchase the full size.
Chelsea M.
Hialeah, FL
Marc Anthony Strengthening Grow Long Super Fast Strength Leave-in Conditioner uploaded by Chelsea M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is my favorite leave in conditioner. Normally, my hair gets accustomed to hair products in a few months and doesn't work on my hair. However, this leave in conditioner has been working on my hair for almost a year. It works great as a detangler. It smells great. It's not too thick so it does not weigh down the hair but not watery either. My only issue is the spray bottle. For the most part, the bottle works great but at certain times it does stop working so you have to shake it. Other than that, great product. I make sure to keep some in stock!
Ireland T.
Jasper, TN
Marc Anthony Strengthening Grow Long Super Fast Strength Leave-in Conditioner uploaded by Ireland T.
I absolutely love this product! Every time I wash my hair I apply this to my hair when I get out of the shower. I have an issue with my hair knotting up easily and this helps so much with detangling. I've definitely noticed a difference in the length of my hair since I started using this a month ago and my hair is much healthier now. Bonus points this product smells sooooo nice!
Kimberly A.
Howell, NJ
Marc Anthony Strengthening Grow Long Super Fast Strength Leave-in Conditioner uploaded by Kimberly A.
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought this along with the shampoo and conditioner. It doesn't have a strong scent. It does make your hair feel nice and I felt my hair wasn't as dry. I only used it a few times so far but I like it. It helps detangle alot after the shower. I would buy again and recommend this product.
Nola S.
Monroe, LA
Marc Anthony Strengthening Grow Long Super Fast Strength Leave-in Conditioner uploaded by Nola S.
My daughter loves this product. We got it in an Ipsy Glam bag and have repurchased the travel size through Ipsy many times. It’s a really affordable price.
Ruby D.
Maxwell, NM
Marc Anthony Strengthening Grow Long Super Fast Strength Leave-in Conditioner uploaded by Ruby D.
I love the grow long line. This is my 3rd time purchasing these products and they never disappoint. Better describe I'll show results. You can't fix what isn't broken, so don't alter this line plzzz. Aww I forgot to clean that mirror 😂 edit * this was not supposed to be the caption for this photo. 🤦🏼‍♀️*😂
Keara J.
Roanoke, VA
1,222 reviews
Marc Anthony Strengthening Grow Long Super Fast Strength Leave-in Conditioner uploaded by Keara J.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love the packaging, very cute bottle love the pink! Works great for my hair! #haircare #conditioner #marcanthony
Ask a question to the Influenster community...