Lime Crime Velvetines Matte Lipstick

by Lime Crime

Long-lasting matte liquid lipstick.brbrbWHAT IT DOES/b Makes your lips feel luxurious and velvety like a rose. Lasts all day with minimal touch-ups even through meals.brbrWhat it wont do Bleed or transfer. Dry out properly moisturized lips. Ruin the perfect kiss.ulliThis product is part of a hrefhttp//bit.ly/2hZ7K7JGlowhaus/a a makeup and skin care boutique featuring all things dewy sparkly and bright./liliWeb ID 2669787/li/ul

Is this lipstick dying? I have sensory issues and can’t handle anything that feels dry on my lips.
Is this a good matte lipstick ?
Is anyone here in love with a purple lip? 💜What are your opinions on this product? [product:lime-crime-velvetines-liquid-matte-lipstick-cashmere]
Start your review of Lime Crime Velvetines Matte Lipstick!
Product Highlights
This liquid lipstick is so nice. It goes on so smooth and drys completely matte and i love that about the formula. However some people might think that it gets too dry but if you use a lip balm under you'll be good to go! in reviews
I know a lot of you hate limecrime but this lippie is so beautiful it's my fall go to liquid lipstick I love it its so long lasting the color is gorgeous I haven't found any other dark red like this one in reviews
...this online. It's amazing. Totally matte, true to color. Applys on as cream, then dries off completely matte within seconds. The scent on this smells so sweet like candy! The packaging to it is so lovely and adorable. Roses on the wand of the lip stick. The box it comes with is a metallic red box with vintage roses around it. The delivery box is adorable as well. Put tissue paper, and has a backround of Lime Crime inside the box. Beautiful work Lime Crime! Definitely buying more Velvetines and other products for you! The presentation that Lime Crime does is beautiful. If you drink out of a wine glass, and there will be NO lip stain on the glass. Kiss your man, and no lip stain on his lips. This is incredibly amazing. The best matte lipstick I have ever used! Doesn't smear a bit. Stays on put for a very long time. Use a wet make-up remover to take off the lipstick is the only way to get it off. Such a beautiful color! I am in love with the Velvetines from Lime Crime. They have such beautiful colors!in reviews
Jadezl B.
Union city, CA
Lime Crime Velvetines Matte Lipstick uploaded by Jadezl B.
Review for: Salem (True Brown)
LOVE LOVE LOVE this liquid lip formula. Probably one of my faves. Not too sticky and not too dry. Feels light on the lips and also smells like candy lol! The packaging is soo cute as it always is with Lime Crime products. The liquid lip itself is smaller compared to my other ones but it’s whatever. Lime Crime has great sales and those are rlly good times to get a great deal on their makeup bc i got Salem for $8 lol. The color range is amazing too!!
Danielle G.
Lewiston, ME
Lime Crime Velvetines Matte Lipstick uploaded by Danielle G.
This lippie smells SO GOOD! The packaging is so cute. The color is great. It doesn’t transfer. Easy to apply.
Komal R.
Lime Crime Velvetines Matte Lipstick uploaded by Komal R.
Ive been a long time user of limcrime cosmetics. Especially the velvetines. I have over 15 of them and some colors in doubles (such as the one im wearing - wicked). Super comfortable on the lips and long lasting. They have a faint vanilla fragrance. Over all i rate them 10/10z super good!
Meaghan C.
Lakeland, FL
Lime Crime Velvetines Matte Lipstick uploaded by Meaghan C.
Review for: Cashmere (Grey Beige)
This is one of my all time favorite lipsticks. It’s perfect for my skin tone.. it’s like a subtle mauve color, it’s matte but not drying and it lasts hours! This is the color cashmere in the photo!
Rachel H.
Edmond, OK
Lime Crime Velvetines Matte Lipstick uploaded by Rachel H.
I have this product in the metallic shade Siren and actually use it more as a liquid eyeshadow than a lipstick. When it dries it SETS and won’t budge all day. A great choice for clean lines and a really matte look.
Maria D.
Bethlehem, PA
Lime Crime Velvetines Matte Lipstick uploaded by Maria D.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Purple
I love me a great matte lip and Lime Crime hits it out the park for me with Cashmere. Love the staying power. Love the fact that it’s not perfumy. The color is the perfect grayish/beige-rosy (I guess). I get compliments EVERY time I wear it.Lime Crime Velvetines Matte Lipstick
Kimberly  T.
Oxford, MS
1,232 reviews
Lime Crime Velvetines Matte Lipstick uploaded by Kimberly  T.
I love lime crime velvetines. The texture is amazing and they stay all day. They come in an amazing variety of colors and in the cutest packaging. I have almost all of them. I like to mix shades or layer sometimes to be creative.
Kesha F.
Washington, DC
Lime Crime Velvetines Matte Lipstick uploaded by Kesha F.
Lime Crime Velvetines Matte Lipstick uploaded by Kesha F.
Nice matted lipstick without being too drying. My favorite color is red rose and feelins.
Yessy  P.
New Castle, DE
Lime Crime Velvetines Matte Lipstick uploaded by Yessy  P.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Cashmere (Grey Beige)
I am sad, very sad that this is an okay product. First the packaging is nice. The wand is very weird but durable to use. The scent is like vanilla. The wand takes so much product that I have to make sure I don’t put to much and smear it on the inside to have enough product on my lips. At first, I was exited for the product because when I apply it’s the color I want. The greige I have been looking for in years. Applying reminded me at first of the Jouer lipsticks until it started drying down. Now, I can say this is no transfer proof. The sticky feeling on my lips is annoying and it makes it feel a lot heavier than it should be as it’s a thin milky formula. I am still on a hunt for a good greige lipstick like this one color wise.
Samantha  L.
Lime Crime Velvetines Matte Lipstick uploaded by Samantha  L.
I have used these liquid lipsticks for years! I do feel like they changed the formula so I recently stopped purchasing and I don't like the cost for the amount of product you get but with all that aside, the original formula is super comfortable to wear and long lasting.

633 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Noor P.
Colorado Spgs, CO
il y a un an
Lime Crime Velvetines Matte Lipstick ? Yay or nay? Worth the price?
Jay R. il y a un an
I think so. But also pay attention to the LimeCrime site, they've been having a lot of sales lately up to 70% products.
Ana G.
Alameda
il y a un an
I'm in love with this amazing Lime Crime Velvetines Matte Lipstick, but how can I make a deep color ? I love dark tones but not to get black!
Dorina A. il y a un an
Try layering rustic red and eclipse!