Lime Crime Soft Matte Blush

by Lime Crime

[Ctrl + Alt + Delete] chalky harsh blush! Download Lime Crime's Softwear Blush Soft Matte in a blendable and buildable soft matte finish. Give cheeks a natural layer of color in a flash without a glitch!

Dark Web: Dimethicone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Mica (CI 77019), Polyethylene, Isohexadecane, Polysilicone-11, Isocetyl Stearate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Copernicia Cerifera Cera), Talc, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Silica, HDI\u002FTrimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Simethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Caprylyl Glycol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Lauroyl Lysine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance (Parfum). May Contain: Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Has anyone used the shades Java and Cyber on LM tones? Is Java a contour shade? Is Cyber too warm for LM tones? It seems every shade but Cyber and Java have been reviewed, I can only find arm swatches of these shades.
Pigmented? Worth the Money?
Has anyone tried [product:soft-matte-softwear-blush]? I cannot figure out how to get a good application with it besides some success with my fingers. It seems like I am missing something....
Start your review of Lime Crime Soft Matte Blush!
Kimberly  T.
Oxford, MS
1,232 reviews
Lime Crime Soft Matte Blush uploaded by Kimberly  T.
Review for: Wifi
Another great find at Marshall’s. I love Lime Crime. The packaging is beautiful. The products are fun and I can’t get enough of them. This cream blush is a glowing beau teal tone that I wear as a blush or multiple.
Julia S.
Phillipsburg, NJ
Lime Crime Soft Matte Blush uploaded by Julia S.
Review for: Wifi
Flower.ai Soft Matte Blush This blush cost $22 and it is in the shade Flower.ai. It’s a very powerful bright yet cool toned pink blush. The texture feels like hard velvet. I think I would enjoy this more if I had a different color because I rarely wear pinks like this. Pro Tip: I use a sponge for the best application. For my final thoughts: I recommend this blush because it has a really long wear time but I just don’t like this color on my particularly. Personally I want to buy more but with colors I would wear. If you have any questions please feel free to ask!
Heather  S.
Glen Burnie, MD
Lime Crime Soft Matte Blush uploaded by Heather  S.
Review for: Wifi
I have two shades in this and it is DEFINITELY lightweight but very easy to build and glowy. Perfect for natural or glowy days!!
Kassi C.
Corp Christi, TX
Lime Crime Soft Matte Blush uploaded by Kassi C.
Lime Crime Soft Matte Blush uploaded by Kassi C.
Review for: Flower.ai
I received Lime Crime Soft Matte Blush in the shade Flower A.I. as a free gift! Let me just say this, although the color may look a bit intimidating it really is very pretty on the skin! It’s a cream to powder formula, and it buffs out perfectly! A little goes a long way! I think this is a great color for spring, and winter! 🌸❄️ This color in particular could look absolutely stunning on Fair skin, and Dark Skin! I like to pop this on the bridge on my nose and cheeks, and add faux freckles! Thanks Lime Crime! Lime Crime Soft Matte Blush #LimeCrimeCosmetics #Blush #CreamtoPowder #Makeup #Beauty #VoxBox #F4F
clarissa S.
Minneapolis, MN
Lime Crime Soft Matte Blush uploaded by clarissa S.
Lime Crime Soft Matte Blush uploaded by clarissa S.
Review for: Dark Web (bright berry, matte)
I bought this in the color 'pixel' and if this hadn't been so expensive, it would be in the garbage. I dont know what this blush wants to be. A powder or a cream. It doesnt apply at all with your fingers or a brush. The pic shows a bright color, but it barely shows up. Leaves residue on your cheeks. Would not buy again.
Desiree S.
Sunderland, VT
Lime Crime Soft Matte Blush uploaded by Desiree S.
Review for: Zip
No pigment at all. Would not reccomend it is chalky and I had to mangle the appearance of the product to even get any pay off. I don't know if it was just the one I was sent, but I was not happy at all with the texture. The only good thing about this product was the packaging.
Izzy M.
Lincroft, NJ
Review for: Wifi
Love this. I have it in the hot pink color and apply it with a brush I got in IPSY and it’s gorgeous and stays on all day. Can be natural or something more depending on my feeling even though the color is extreme.
Christa Y.
Florence, SC
Lime Crime Soft Matte Blush uploaded by Christa Y.
Review for: Dark Web (bright berry, matte)
The packaging on this is to die for, but unfortunately, everything else isn’t very good. This shade is pretty (obviously maybe a bit harsh looking to many, but oranges are my FAVE) but it really doesn’t transfer like that. It can be patchy and is insanely difficult to blend. Someone else’s review said “I don’t know what this blush wants to be: a cream or a powder”. I agree 100%. The idea behind this is creative, but it’s too expensive to be hard to work with. I paid full price. If I had gotten it half off at Tjmaxx like I usually would, I wouldn’t be so frustrated. The pigment and beautiful shade is there, but the formula is wack. This is the shade “firewall”.
Dacia M.
Vancouver, WA
Lime Crime Soft Matte Blush uploaded by Dacia M.
Review for: Java
Just picked this up at tj maxx and, I'm in love! This little blush works better as a contour/bronzer for me as it is the perfect neutral cool toned gray/brown for me! I so love this! Easy to use as well. You can use a brush or a sponge as this is a cream to powder product and omg, the versatility is awesome. I got this for 5.99 so it was a freaking great deal but even at regular price I'd buy this little baby! Highly recommend for those fair ladies seeking a cool toned contour! Lime Crime Soft Matte Blush
Kimberly  T.
Oxford, MS
1,232 reviews
Lime Crime Soft Matte Blush uploaded by Kimberly  T.
Review for: Gigabyte BB
This is the shade cyber. I have been dying to try these and luckily I found one at Marshall's on my first trip there. It is super augmented. The glow is unreal. It also comes in the usual beautiful packaging we are used to from Lime Crime. Can't wait to purchase more.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Julie  C.
Milwaukee, WI
il y a 3 ans
Has anyone tried Lime Crime Soft Matte Blush? I cannot figure out how to get a good application with it besides some success with my fingers. It seems like I am missing something....
Nicole P. il y a 3 ans
I haven’t tried it but it could just be the prouduct formula that’s just not good