Lime Crime Semi-Permanent Hair Color

bWHAT IT IS/bbrDyed and gone to Unicorn Heaven Lime Crime Tints ultra-conditioning formula leaves a light wash of color to add a kick of cool to your hair.brbrbWHAT IT DOES/bbrPastel muted and lighter shades are in the tints range. DIY-friendly damage-free color works gently washes out gradually and fades gracefully. Works best with pre-bleached platinum to pale blonde hair.brbrINGREDIENTSbrWater/Eau Cetyl Alcohol Glycerin Stearalkonium Chloride Glyceryl Stearate PEG-100 Stearate Propylene Glycol Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride Hydrolyzed Adansonia Digitata Seed Extract Quaternium-52 Cetearyl Alcohol Ceteareth-20 Tetrasodium EDTA Citric Acid Fragrance Parfum Methylchloroisothiazolinone Methylisothiazolinone. May Contain/Puet Contenir /- Acid Violet 43 CI 60730 Basic Blue 3 CI 51004 Basic Blue 7 CI 42595 Basic Blue 99 CI 56059 Basic Brown 16 CI 12250 Basic Orange 1 CI 11320 Basic Red 2 CI 50240 Basic Red 14 CI 48016 Basic Red 22 CI 11055 Basic Red 51 Basic Violet 2 CI 42520 Basic Violet 13 CI 42536 Basic Yellow 29 Basic Yellow 40brbrbFREE OF.../bbr- Animal byproducts or cruelty vegan-friendlyulli6.8 oz./liliWeb ID 3295295/li/ul

I've been using Manic Panic Enchanted Forest but am curious nsodering switching to Sea Witch. Two questions - 1) How does Sea Witch fade? I get a turquoise with Enchanted Forest, which I love. 2) Does this program does this product really condition? I feel like Manic Panic dries may hair (could just be the stripping prior but it's been a couple months and lots of deep conditioner with and without protein and it still seems dry).
I’m Looking to understand the longevity of this product. What is the average number of weeks this lasts before needing a touch up ?
Start your review of Lime Crime Semi-Permanent Hair Color!
Gabriella T.
Albany
Lime Crime Semi-Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Gabriella T.
Lime Crime Semi-Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Gabriella T.
Review for: Pony (Electric Violet-Purple)
These colors are amazing and look exactly like the color you see on the box! They are semi permanent so they do fade fast if you wash it a lot. The only negative comment I have is even after a while of having it in, my hands get tinted a little after I brush my hair, it washes off though!
Sarah M.
Ithaca, NY
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Review for: Oyster (Lavender Grey - Tint)
You're very much want to be a huge fan of all things lime crime, unfortunately I've had very little luck with their tint colors. I recently purchased from Sally's Beauty a not so cheap Unicorn hair in a lavender Grey shade. My hair is very light platinum blonde and I followed the directions exact. I even looked up pro tips and left it on the longer than the 45 minutes (1 hour 30 min, as it is 100% vegan product it will not damage the hair and I was still very very disappointed in the outcome.
Kelly  W.
Auburn, AL
Lime Crime Semi-Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Kelly  W.
I received these products complimentary from Influenster in return for my honest review. Once I mixed the bleach and applied, I had it sit on my hair for no more than 10 minutes. My hair turned blonde within 2 minutes where I applied first, so it works incredibly fast. (so be careful!!!) Since it's a 40 volume, I recommend not using it for longer than 10 minutes to avoid making your hair feel gummy. (Obviously everyone's hair is different.) Or if you're new to bleach, don't use 30-40 volume ever, lol. After washing out the bleach and toning, I air dried my hair then applied the Unicorn full coverage hair color in the shade Valentine. I was very happy with the color results. I wash my hair every couple days in cold water to keep it maintained, as well as make my own colored conditioner to keep my color vivid. I definitely recommend Lime Crime products to everyone looking for a change!! 😁 #limecrime #complimentary @Influenster @limecrimemakeup
Karen Y.
West Wendover, NV
Lime Crime Semi-Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Karen Y.
Lime Crime Semi-Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Karen Y.
Review for: Bubblegum Rose (Warm Rose Pink)
I used this product for the first time and I liked it. It has an amazing smell,superb pigmentation and it's so gentle with my hair. Everyone complimented me which my new look,I'm in love!
Alexis S.
Rosenberg, TX
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Review for: Dirty Mermaid (Seafoam Green), Sea Witch (Rich Teal)
I used both these colors to do my hair it came out so good the only thing that was bad for me was the perfume smell which to others wouldn't bother them but I'm sensitive to smells. But I love the way it came out
Ashleigh  R.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Anime (Candy Blue)
Usually I use manic panic but I love this brand wayyy more! The color is so intense and vibrant. I ended up damaging my hair too much by bleaching it so I was getting my hair wet in the shower to condition daily to make it feel better. I was concerned because I've been coloring my hair for some time and we all know that makes the color fade and wash out so fast. Even with doing all the washing, the color didn't come out and stayed looking amazing for so long. Also, doesn't stain because it doesn't run off after getting it wet so I didn't have to worry about staining my bedding. The price is great too!
Amanda C.
Manassas, VA
Review for: Anime (Candy Blue)
I love this product! The smell and texture is great! I applied this color and 2 weeks later look at this picture. As a hairstylist I like the jar to use instead of pouring in the bowl I stick the brush right into the jar.seems to last long and is vibrant!Lime Crime Semi-Permanent Hair Color. Please Lime Crime please send me some samples I would like to try more colors and change to you for my main vivid color line’
Alexa A.
Fort Worth, TX
Lime Crime Semi-Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Alexa A.
Lime Crime Semi-Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Alexa A.
I tried this color in the shade Lipstick. It's such a beautiful color! I colored on April 2, it's now May 19th and my hair is still very vibrant! I wash once per week so my hair doesn't fade as fast. I've included two photos, one from the day I color its( black and white shirt) vs one from now, a month and a half later (purple shirt). I would buy again!
Sara R.
Wonder Lake, IL
Lime Crime Semi-Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Sara R.
Review for: Neon Peach (Clean Vibrant Peach)
Pros: Definitely bright and vivid (at first). Smells FANTASTIC. Easy to use. Tons of product that goes a really long way...Cons: Fades REALLY really quickly. Bleeds easily onto towels and pillow cases. Color isn't exactly what's expected. Have to google instructions (time to keep on, etc). Price is on the higher end of average. Overall, it's very much so just "okay" - not really that good but definitely not horrible. I've just tried many other semipermanent dyes from other brands that were so much better for the same amount or less.
Megan M.
Huntington, WV
Lime Crime Semi-Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Megan M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Anime (Candy Blue)
I love this color! I saw a bunch of bad reviews whenever I was ordering it so I was worried, but after I put it on my head, it stayed really well and it looked beautiful! It is really hard to get out but for the price and if you really like blue, I highly recommend this!

309 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
alejandra G.
Anaheim, CA
il y a 5 mois
Grace H. il y a 5 mois
It is really good! The color pay off is amazing! I used it recently and it was super vibrant. The only issue is that it fades when washing your hair. But that’s to be expected with any semi-permanent dye. If you’re doing a lighter color, just make sure your hair is lightened pretty well.
Jessica N.
Connellsville
il y a un an
Bobbi I. il y a un an
I haven't but I've heard so many mixed things.