Lime Crime Perlees Lipstick

by Lime Crime

Perlees are comfort-wear metallic mattes that give your lips a soft sheen of dusted pearls. Full-coverage, creamy formula clings to skin for prolonged wear so you don't have to reapply every hour, while rosemary extract protects and moisturizes. Throw it on before a night out on the town and keep your lips on-point without the worry of chapped or dry skin! Lush floral packaging looks great in your purse, and reveals a bouquet of rich jewel tones - a real treat for lipstick lovers looking to enhance their collection with something different.

Which color is the closest to purple?
I have never seen these. Where might I find them and about how much do they cost. Would love to try them.
Alguém que já usou como são os batons da lime crime sou louca pra ter uns desse ?
Start your review of Lime Crime Perlees Lipstick!
Product Highlights
This lipsticks have a metallic look and are stunning. Third Eye is a lovely red metallic and Mirage is a pink metallic. I am in love with both of these colors. The formula is creamy and highly pigmented. This lipstick is long lasting though it does need to be reapply after eating or drinking. The formula is comfortable to wear and does not dry out your lips. The lipstick packaging has a black background with flowers on it. I really like the design. I would recommend this lipstick and also repurchase it. The colors are very pretty and I enjoy wearing them. This is a high quality lipstick and sells for $18. in reviews
Smooth & creamy! Pretty colors! Gives you that sparkle! Comes nicely packaged! Cool to wear! Try ulta beauty to get you hands on these! I was a first time user & will buy again. Nice price. Ageless, for mom or teen! Good Valentine's Day present! 💋in reviews
...so nice to have a great and pigmented metallic lipstick that is not a "liquid lipstick. I love these and all of the colors are phenomenal! I think Penny is my fave though! I even love to use them on my eyes!in reviews
the best makeup brands I've ever heard of! I have used these products and they fascinate me are very good and long lasting I recommend them, for all the girls who want to look good. I have used it and it worked very well, you can use it to trust. When they use it, they'll see how well they'll look, I've heard so much about it on YouTube and I've read it in magazines, blogs and beauty reviews. I loved it, the first time I used it there were at least thirty people in the house so it was a little warm in the house, so we all had a bit of sweat, however, I did not smother or tarnish. I've only used it several times but now I'm a big fan of it.in reviews
...cute. The lipstick is a great colour and lasts really well. It's nice any hydrating too which is always a bonusin reviews
rebecca S.
Paducah, KY
Lime Crime Perlees Lipstick uploaded by rebecca S.
Look how beautiful this lipstick and tube is! It gives just enough color with a slight shimmer. Stays on for several hours and reasonably priced!
Jonelle S.
Bronx, NY
Lime Crime Perlees Lipstick uploaded by Jonelle S.
Lime Crime Perlees Lipstick this is another new and innovative product by Lime crime. Different from anything else I've tried. The texture is not rough the way most metallics tend to feel. They wear comfortable, and last a long time. They are opaque in one swipe. I'd definitely recommend if you are a jet setter you will enjoy them.
Lindsey L.
Tyler, TX
Lime Crime Perlees Lipstick uploaded by Lindsey L.
Lime Crime Perlees Lipstick uploaded by Lindsey L.
Review for: Beetle (Beetle Brown), Gemma (Taupe Brown), Mirage (Mauve Pink), Penny (Bright Copper), Third Eye (Mulberry Red)
By themselves, I didn’t love these lipsticks, however when used on top of the liquid lips they are amazing!!
Lauren B.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Lime Crime Perlees Lipstick uploaded by Lauren B.
Lime Crime Perlees Lipstick uploaded by Lauren B.
First of all the packaging is SO SO CUTE! This is def the prettiest lip packaging I have. Also this color is IMPECCABLE, this is a photo of “rosewell” and it’s a perfect shiny purple! Almost metallic! And it’s just SO different than any other lip color I’ve ever owned, it’s my favorite!
Keisha D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I'm not quite sure how I feel about these. I like the formula but I'm not keen on the metallic look just yet. I'm hoping it grows on me. These apply well. Buttery, soft formula. I love the container design, it's gorgeous. These are very pigmented. They do transfer so expect to reapply throughout the day.
Marie S.
SAN DIMAS, CA
I love the array of colors from Lime Crime. I bought this on the HauteLook website on sale.
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
Lime Crime Perlees Lipstick uploaded by Karen W.
Review for: Gemma (Taupe Brown), Penny (Bright Copper), Third Eye (Mulberry Red), Other
I bought a bunch of these during their Memorial day sale & wish I had bought them all. They are so insanely pretty over liquid lipsticks or by themselves. I wear them alot when my lips are too dry to keep wearing the matte liquid lips. They are a shiny, satin, sparkly finish without being full on glitter. I wear Gemma the most, it's a mauvey brown that goes with anything. They have decent staying power & aren't drying at all. Seriously love these guys.
Kaila K.
Denver, CO
Review for: Third Eye (Mulberry Red)
I love this bullet lipstick. It is moisturizing enough to not dry out your lips but dries matte enough that it doesn’t easily smudge like other bullet lipsticks. It’s very glittery which is starting to be off trend right now but if that’s your look these are the lippies! The packaging is beautiful in your handbag as well.
Brandy D.
Lime Crime Perlees Lipstick uploaded by Brandy D.
Review for: Gemma (Taupe Brown)
Wonderful creamy wearable formula. Such a pretty color. I was really happy to try something other than a super Matte from Lime Crime. This is a very nice formula. If you like a lipstick that feels good on your lips with great pigmentation but you have to reapply often this is for you! Super metallicky!
Allison K.
I thought i already reviewed this, but anyways. Limecrime is my favorite and i love all their prices I've bought over a thousand dollars worth of their stuff. Usually good price great value, always looks for sales. I would definitely recommend to others and i do.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...