BY LIME CRIME

Lime Crime Brandlipstick Category6 Pack see more...

Lime Crime Opaque Lipstick
  • "I love lime crime lipsticks! They have such fun colors and cute packaging. The lipsticks are creamy and very opaque. Definitely a great product!" in 104 reviews
  • "Out of the two colors I own I LOVE them both. They are super pigmented and long lasting. Application can be a bit difficult because due to their high pigment they are softer *Which they tell you on the website*" in 41 reviews
  • "Best packaging every and everything here is known for there amazing pigmentation. I own about 5 lipsticks, 1 eyeshadow dust , 2 liquid colored liners and 3 nail polishes and these are hands down the best neon , bright, eyecatching colors. " in 24 reviews
  • "Yesterday I tried my long anticipated Lime Crime Retrofuturist lipstick for the first time. The color was very opaque and bright. I was very impressed by the formula, it was very creamy and moisturizing. It felt great on my lips. The color lasted all day even when eating and drinking. I love how Lime Crime's lipstick also have a stain to them so that you don't have to keep reapplying. I love this lipstick and I plan to buy more. They have such a wide range of colors and some very, very unique colors. " in 23 reviews
alexa🌻kelly H.
Denver, CO
Review for: Great Pink Planet more...
Lime Crime's packaging - no matter what you think of the brand itself - is so stinkin' cute!  These are no exception.  The formula of this lipstick is great, and I am not sure if the formula varies between different batches, but this color works better in comparison with some of my other lipsticks from the brand.  Its pigmented and vibrant and super fun.
Alexandra Q.
Rosenberg
These lipsticks are just okay.  If I’m going to shell out $16 a pop, I expect it to rival other mid- to high-end lipsticks, but it really doesn’t, overall.  Centrifuchsia had the best texture–it was pigmented, didn’t dry lips out, felt lightweight, and it left a stain behind.  Many of the other shades, though, felt too thick, which is something that can emphasize dryness on the lips and settle into lip lines.  The biggest reason these lost so many points is they don’t live up to the claims — most colors require at least two layers for smooth, even, opaque coverage, and I wouldn’t describe these as creamy, either.
It seemed like the closer you got to “normal” color, the better the formula was, but the further you got from “normal” color, the worse it was!  For better results, make sure you moisturize and hydrate lips well in advance, apply lip liner to keep color from bleeding and migrating, and then apply with a lip brush to ensure
michanna m.
Washington, DC
Some of my first lipsticks were in this formula from this brand. The texture of these is nice and smooth and gives medium to full coverage on the lips. The finish is satin which is nice but if you are looking for something that does not transfer, this is not your product.
Britney M.
Ankeny, IA
Review for: Other more...
I use the shade “Soft Spot” from Lime Crime and love it! It’s the perfect day to day shade and has a pretty good amount of lasting power, I don’t find myself needing to reapply very often. I also enjoy the matte finish.
Rashmi M.
Glen Burnie , MD
Review for: Retrofuturist more...
I have Retrofuturist shade and it’s a stunning colour. It’s so creamy and silk like, glides on the lips. Comes in good packaging. It’s not matte, it gives a satin look and is very easy to use. I’d recommend it.
Dennielle C.
Altoona, IA
Love these highly almost raw pigmented lipsicks!! The color combination with these fun (now vintage) lipsicks are endless!! They mix like a mixing lip palette but without living in pans !! Simply genius!! I even own the pure bright yellow shade and love turning my regular nude lipsticks on my lips into a whole another shade without it looking like I stacked them, or looking muddy. They are a little stiff feeling to apply but has full coverage with amazing staying power!! Have fun and be creative with these!!
Arcadia A.
Don't bother, don't bother, don't bother, don't bother. Honestly, these are kids makeup quality. You could buy this from Claire's in different packaging. Packing is cute and may be tempting. You might even buy one just to look at it but as soon as you try to wear it, it's like that DIY lipstick people were trying to make out of coconut oil and crayons a few years ago. I wanted so desperately to love this and was let down again.
Michelle E.
Johnson City, TN
I love this lippie!! I don't usually like stick lipsticks, I'm more of a liquid kind of girl, but I found this one at a local consignment shop and was marked for $3 unopened, definitely had to buy it!! I couldn't wait to try it and when I did I noticed it wasn't like most stick lippies. It's very hydrating! It also goes on super smooth and beautifully. I would definitely pay full price for these lippies!!
sophia l.
I have the lime crime unicorn lipsticks in surprise and serpentina and I absolutely love these lipsticks!! The color selection is incredible and the color payoff is amazing
Marissa B.
Valley Spgs, CA
Review for: Chinchilla more...
I like this formula! It’s matte but creamy, which I really enjoy. The color is pigmented and beautiful, also unique - I don’t own any other lipstick like it. I do find the packaging to be very elementary and I feel kinda lame whenever I have to pull out the tube to reapply. Purple, sparkle and unicorns? Who am I - Lisa Frank?
Overall, I do really like the lipstick itself!
angela g.
BRONX, NY
How good are these lipsticks
Stephanie L.
becky b.
How is the pigmentation?
Riley R.
Cayce, SC
I've heard good things about this lipstick but mostly from people who get paid to push products like youtube makeup gurus. Is it actually that good and is it a good value?

Amazon