BY LIME CRIME

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I love lime crime lipsticks! They have such fun colors and cute packaging. The lipsticks are creamy and very opaque. Definitely a great product!" in 104 reviews
  • "Out of the two colors I own I LOVE them both. They are super pigmented and long lasting. Application can be a bit difficult because due to their high pigment they are softer *Which they tell you on the website*" in 41 reviews
  • "Best packaging every and everything here is known for there amazing pigmentation. I own about 5 lipsticks, 1 eyeshadow dust , 2 liquid colored liners and 3 nail polishes and these are hands down the best neon , bright, eyecatching colors. " in 24 reviews
  • "Yesterday I tried my long anticipated Lime Crime Retrofuturist lipstick for the first time. The color was very opaque and bright. I was very impressed by the formula, it was very creamy and moisturizing. It felt great on my lips. The color lasted all day even when eating and drinking. I love how Lime Crime's lipstick also have a stain to them so that you don't have to keep reapplying. I love this lipstick and I plan to buy more. They have such a wide range of colors and some very, very unique colors. " in 23 reviews
Mira M.
Review for: Other more...
Brought my first lipstick when I went to imats Ny stood in line for dam near a hour for 2 lipsticks lol I dont remember the names off top but I do remember the times wearing them. They were two summer colors and when I say I loved them I loved them. The texture is so creamy yet has a great color payoff. I love the design and packaging it caters to the girly girl in me lol and is very appealing to the eye. Price point was in between pricey and affordable if that makes any sense. Would I repurchase yes and would I recommend yes
Dennielle C.
Altoona, IA
Love these highly almost raw pigmented lipsicks!! The color combination with these fun (now vintage) lipsicks are endless!! They mix like a mixing lip palette but without living in pans !! Simply genius!! I even own the pure bright yellow shade and love turning my regular nude lipsticks on my lips into a whole another shade without it looking like I stacked them, or looking muddy. They are a little stiff feeling to apply but has full coverage with amazing staying power!! Have fun and be creative with these!!
Arcadia A.
Don't bother, don't bother, don't bother, don't bother. Honestly, these are kids makeup quality. You could buy this from Claire's in different packaging. Packing is cute and may be tempting. You might even buy one just to look at it but as soon as you try to wear it, it's like that DIY lipstick people were trying to make out of coconut oil and crayons a few years ago. I wanted so desperately to love this and was let down again.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I own the lime crime unicorn lipstick in the shade Pom Pom ! It dries like a nice velvety matte! It is not super drying or super hydrating. It is just kind of in between! The color payoff is huge though! It is a nice deep mauve shade that compliments most skin tones! It applies nice and smooth! It also has great staying power! I usually only have to reapply it if I eat something greasy. I highly recommend these lipsticks!
Kayla C.
Middlesex, NJ
These lipsticks are okay. I was mostly interested in them because of the pretty and unique colors but now that I’ve discovered other liquid lipsticks with more unique colors these just don’t compare. They are pretty pigmented but they sometimes dry my lips out and get somewhat patchy. They are a little overpriced for what they are though.
Mandy C.
West Allis, WI
Review for: Other more...
Lime crime was actually one of my favorite upcoming makeup brands, but i do feel like they’ve hit a bump in the road. I was sooo excited to try their original lipsticks because the colors were so fun! At the time,mac didn’t have too many fun matte out there colors so this was a great option. I bought the baby blue one right away, the pigment is amazing and it’s so moisturizing! Not dry like most matte lipsticks out there. But now when i check their website, they went a whole different route. Lots of glitter highlights, top coats, hair product. I hope they go back to their original ways and come out with the creamy matte lipsticks again!! I love lime crime so I’ll always be checking!
Tobey D.
Review for: Cosmopop more...
Goes on smooth without tugging or drying lips. I like this color a lot, and wear it often. Love the packaging, who doesn’t like unicorns! I get mine from A professional makeup store so I can use my pro discount! Order directly from Limecrime to get more color options and also they send it in the cutest mailers that I reuse!
Nadia B.
Sarasota, FL
Purchased in Roswell.
CAN YOU SAY PACKAGE TO DIE FOR?
A TRUE LIPSTICK LOVERS DREAM.
Matte black and silver lettering.
Healthy amount of product, comparable to luxury brands. Out of the box colors. For the bold and daring.
Ashley W.
Seguin, TX
Review for: Retrofuturist more...
I do like some of the others I have tried but this specific color it fell so extremely short. It was supposed to be a red color and when I put it on my lips it was orange. It was not pretty at all. I think when they advertise it it’s gorgeous but on I hated it. I honestly felt like I wasted my money.
Brittany C.
Greenwood, IN
Review for: Other more...
I have a few of her older shades in the formula and it kinda breaks my heart that they took away some of the colors! No matter though, onto better things. I can wait to try some of these new colors. The ones I have are so comfortable and moisturize all day! Can’t wait to buy more!
Stephanie L.
El Monte, CA
How good is this brand?
Jenny l.
Bronx, NY
Is this lipstick matte??
Angela G.
bronx, NY
How good are these lipsticks
Riley R.
Cayce, SC
I've heard good things about this lipstick but mostly from people who get paid to push products like youtube makeup gurus. Is it actually that good and is it a good value?
Dana M.
I just saw this Lime a Crime the other day, I love their lip glosses...where can I purchase these in the US?