BY LIME CRIME

Lime Crime Brandlipstick Category6 Pack see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love lime crime lipsticks! They have such fun colors and cute packaging. The lipsticks are creamy and very opaque. Definitely a great product!" in 104 reviews
  • "Out of the two colors I own I LOVE them both. They are super pigmented and long lasting. Application can be a bit difficult because due to their high pigment they are softer *Which they tell you on the website*" in 41 reviews
  • "Best packaging every and everything here is known for there amazing pigmentation. I own about 5 lipsticks, 1 eyeshadow dust , 2 liquid colored liners and 3 nail polishes and these are hands down the best neon , bright, eyecatching colors. " in 24 reviews
  • "Yesterday I tried my long anticipated Lime Crime Retrofuturist lipstick for the first time. The color was very opaque and bright. I was very impressed by the formula, it was very creamy and moisturizing. It felt great on my lips. The color lasted all day even when eating and drinking. I love how Lime Crime's lipstick also have a stain to them so that you don't have to keep reapplying. I love this lipstick and I plan to buy more. They have such a wide range of colors and some very, very unique colors. " in 23 reviews
Alexandra Q.
Rosenberg
These lipsticks are just okay.  If I’m going to shell out $16 a pop, I expect it to rival other mid- to high-end lipsticks, but it really doesn’t, overall.  Centrifuchsia had the best texture–it was pigmented, didn’t dry lips out, felt lightweight, and it left a stain behind.  Many of the other shades, though, felt too thick, which is something that can emphasize dryness on the lips and settle into lip lines.  The biggest reason these lost so many points is they don’t live up to the claims — most colors require at least two layers for smooth, even, opaque coverage, and I wouldn’t describe these as creamy, either.
It seemed like the closer you got to “normal” color, the better the formula was, but the further you got from “normal” color, the worse it was!  For better results, make sure you moisturize and hydrate lips well in advance, apply lip liner to keep color from bleeding and migrating, and then apply with a lip brush to ensure
Dennielle C.
Altoona, IA
Love these highly almost raw pigmented lipsicks!! The color combination with these fun (now vintage) lipsicks are endless!! They mix like a mixing lip palette but without living in pans !! Simply genius!! I even own the pure bright yellow shade and love turning my regular nude lipsticks on my lips into a whole another shade without it looking like I stacked them, or looking muddy. They are a little stiff feeling to apply but has full coverage with amazing staying power!! Have fun and be creative with these!!
Arcadia A.
Don't bother, don't bother, don't bother, don't bother. Honestly, these are kids makeup quality. You could buy this from Claire's in different packaging. Packing is cute and may be tempting. You might even buy one just to look at it but as soon as you try to wear it, it's like that DIY lipstick people were trying to make out of coconut oil and crayons a few years ago. I wanted so desperately to love this and was let down again.
Michelle E.
Johnson City, TN
I love this lippie!! I don't usually like stick lipsticks, I'm more of a liquid kind of girl, but I found this one at a local consignment shop and was marked for $3 unopened, definitely had to buy it!! I couldn't wait to try it and when I did I noticed it wasn't like most stick lippies. It's very hydrating! It also goes on super smooth and beautifully. I would definitely pay full price for these lippies!!
Marissa B.
Valley Spgs, CA
Review for: Chinchilla more...
I like this formula! It’s matte but creamy, which I really enjoy. The color is pigmented and beautiful, also unique - I don’t own any other lipstick like it. I do find the packaging to be very elementary and I feel kinda lame whenever I have to pull out the tube to reapply. Purple, sparkle and unicorns? Who am I - Lisa Frank?
Overall, I do really like the lipstick itself!
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I own the lime crime unicorn lipstick in the shade Pom Pom ! It dries like a nice velvety matte! It is not super drying or super hydrating. It is just kind of in between! The color payoff is huge though! It is a nice deep mauve shade that compliments most skin tones! It applies nice and smooth! It also has great staying power! I usually only have to reapply it if I eat something greasy. I highly recommend these lipsticks!
Kayla C.
Middlesex, NJ
These lipsticks are okay. I was mostly interested in them because of the pretty and unique colors but now that I’ve discovered other liquid lipsticks with more unique colors these just don’t compare. They are pretty pigmented but they sometimes dry my lips out and get somewhat patchy. They are a little overpriced for what they are though.
Mandy C.
West Allis, WI
Review for: Other more...
Lime crime was actually one of my favorite upcoming makeup brands, but i do feel like they’ve hit a bump in the road. I was sooo excited to try their original lipsticks because the colors were so fun! At the time,mac didn’t have too many fun matte out there colors so this was a great option. I bought the baby blue one right away, the pigment is amazing and it’s so moisturizing! Not dry like most matte lipsticks out there. But now when i check their website, they went a whole different route. Lots of glitter highlights, top coats, hair product. I hope they go back to their original ways and come out with the creamy matte lipsticks again!! I love lime crime so I’ll always be checking!
Tobey D.
Review for: Cosmopop more...
Goes on smooth without tugging or drying lips. I like this color a lot, and wear it often. Love the packaging, who doesn’t like unicorns! I get mine from A professional makeup store so I can use my pro discount! Order directly from Limecrime to get more color options and also they send it in the cutest mailers that I reuse!
Ama P.
Review for: Other more...
I own this in Serpentine, Airborne Unicorn and Stiletto. They are very creamy and go on super easy. Not the easiest for a first time product and take practice getting on. Probably best with a lip liner but haven’t tried that yet. They also seem to be melt proof as I’ve accidentally left them in my car in Georgia heat.
angela g.
BRONX, NY
How good are these lipsticks
Stephanie L.
becky b.
How is the pigmentation?
Riley R.
Cayce, SC
I've heard good things about this lipstick but mostly from people who get paid to push products like youtube makeup gurus. Is it actually that good and is it a good value?