BY LIME CRIME

Lime Crime products are PETA verified vegan and Leaping Bunny certified cruelty free. Our products do not contain any animal-derived ingredients. As part of the Leaping Bunny pledge, our suppliers also certify that no animal testing is ever performed...

Buy on Amazon
  • "[product:lime-crime-eyeliner] is a liquid eyeliner that is super easy to apply! It comes with a little brush applicator and it dries up quickly. It stays on the whole day without transferring. In spite of this , it is easy to remove at night. I also like how intense the black is. I bought it for $7 on the company's website on Black Friday." in 21 reviews
  • "Highly pigmented and dark, and for the most part it stays on. It won't last me an entire day, though. My wing will end up smudging and/or creasing mid to end of day. Even with primer. It may just be my eyelids. But that is not a big negative, because every eyeliner I have ever worn has done this. It is very easy to apply and the brush isn't weak. It helps me get my wings perfect each time." in 7 reviews
Vanessa D.
Literally my favorite black eyeliner of all time. I always say I hope they don’t discontinue it because there used to be funky color ones to that were amazing but now there only seems to be the black! I love the control you get with the applicator. I will say it is more of a shiny finish black as opposed to matte. 10/10 would recommend!
Ashley W.
Seguin, TX
I didn’t like this eyeliner. I need something that goes on smoother. I do very thing winged liner and this is not the best product for that. I am very picky when it comes to my liner and it’s so hard for me to find something I like better than the Kat von d tattoo liner.
Polly C.
Los Gatos, CA
I was nervous to use this because I've always had trouble with liquid eyeliners with thin brushes like this. However, it applied so easily, with so much precision, and the liquid itself looks perfect. I got it for $7 on sale and it was SO worth it! Definitely recommend.
Cristalle V.
Love the silver eyeliner! Applies so smoothly and easy with the brush tip applicator. I got this as a gift from my older sister Stephanie and it so happened to be the first product I ever try from the brand. I rememeber being so excited too. Definitely worth the money.
Joss B.
Las Vegas, NV
Im not sure why I got pink eye after using this but had to throw it away. Really liked how pigmented it was but idk maybe i was allergic. It was pricey to me, because I usually use the 2 dollar elf eyeliner. Might try again but scared to get pink eye again
Sarah K.
It’s an amazing eyeliner, as someone who’s experienced with liquid eyeliner I can use it pretty easily. The bottle is adorable but I do wish you got more product bc I ran out very quickly as I wear makeup frequently. Otherwise it’s a good product!!
Patricia C.
Anaheim, CA
This eyeliner has got to be one of my top five. It is so black. Easy to apply if you know how to wrk it. I got mine as a gift but definitely getting more. It actually lasted a long time and I definitely would recommend to those who have not yet purchased it
Josephine D.
Missoula, MT
Easy to apply and not blotchy at all. I really would love to get more of their eyeliners if I could. Leaves the finishing touch when I’m about to leave the house.
Alexus S.
Kelseyville, CA
Omg lime crime is the best. Super super affordable and such great quality!! Their products are to dieeee for. I recommend to everyone and anyone beginners or not. They’re magical I get mine at Sephora
Susana T.
Oakland, CA
It’s not very black and it’s not matte, it’s more of a dark blue black vinyl. I do like the fine thin liner tip as I feel it suits the petite packaging but also gives more control for precision.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
How does this eyeliner work?
Samantha Q.
Escondido, CA
How easy is this to apply? Thinking about trying it out but I'm so bad at eyeliner!! Lol
Brenda T.
Moses Lake, WA
I want to buy this eyeliner in white? Is it worth the price?
Storie B.
Woodland Hls, CA
How many hours does this last?
Vanessa V.
caracas
¿Es fácil de aplicar? Me refiero a la dirección de tu mano, si es firme cuando se aplica