BY LIME CRIME #40 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Yesy V.
Cypress, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Gorgeous colourS. Plural. The thin formula dries rapidly (I'm talking like, you swipe it from the left to the right and it's already dry by the time the brush pulls away) so you end up with four different colours of dark red due to the colour layering. But all four colours are nice looking on their own so I've got that going for me, which is nice.

I can feel like I made it in life when I waste $40NZD on a product that barely works. I previously thought I'd made it as an adult when I was able to order extra guacamole without having to check my bank account, but I see now how naive I was about success. Thank you LC for putting my life in perspective.

Will cling to any dry patches even if I exfoliated immediately prior, letting me know where I need to improve in my beauty regime.

I've started flossing more since it makes my teeth look yellower than they are. Also helps me look like a Mysterious Girl due to my vibrant dark red lips and need to keep my mouth firmly closed.

Gets all over my face no matter how I line my lips. That's cool, I mean it's a nice colour, I should be proud to flaunt it on my chin and philtrum too.

Forces me to use my otherwise-wasted lip brush to try and get an even line around my lips because the doe foot applicator is all "lol no".

Encourages me to lose weight, eat healthier and spend less money. This is a great colour to wear out but it can't be touched up so it encourages me to not eat junk if I'm going out for a few hours.

Just when I think my lips are feeling dry, it lets me know that that's not quite the case by coming away onto the closest straw/patch of skin/wormhole that vanishes things without a trace.

Anaisa C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tengo dos colores, el naranja calabaza uno y el uno del blanqueo, que es un color nude. Pedí estos después me enteré de lo grandes que eran, pero me quedé decepcionado con rapidez. Sí que se aplican fácilmente y dan una (muy) con acabado mate, pero no son cómodos de usar. Yo quería ser capaz de hacer muchas cosas sin tener que preocuparse acerca de la transferencia de mi barra de labios en todas partes, pero viene apagado en el interior de los labios. No sería tan terrible si estos en realidad no eran tan opaco, por lo que acaba de ver como astillas de pintura en su boca, lo cual es muy decepcionante para el precio. Además, la sensación muy seca que tengo de que lo lleva me molestó realmente rápido. Definitivamente se siente como usted está llevando una película seca, calcárea. No entiendo todo el comentarios- positivo no es sólo tan grande. Sin embargo tengo que decir que acabo de parar el uso de productos para los labios mate en los labios por completo, ya que nunca he encontrado nada lo suficientemente ligero o satisfactorio, por lo que tal vez es sólo que no soy un acabado mate de abanico que acabo de desgaste, son agradables, e hidratantes cosas escarpados ahora.
Ashley G.
Richmond, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm obsessed with the lime crime velvetines line. I have bleached, polly, red velvet, cupid and beet it, and I love all of them. The formulation is a little different for each, but overall you get all day wear with no crumbling or peeling!
Bleached is probably my favorite, and I feel like it is the most moisturizing out of all of them. Bleached is a wonderful peachy nude, and I love layering a nude gloss over it, especially if I'm going to be eating and drinking, for an extra layer of pigment.
Polly dries down darker than I expected, but it is a nice purple toned neutral lip color. Could definitely be worn to the office, not too loud or bold.
Red Velvet is the perfect bold red lip, thay never smudges or fades!
Cupid is a nice light pink, kind of a summery bubblegum color. Though I did find this one to look a little chalky compared to the others.
Beet It, is just such a special color. A great vampy purple red shade, that is not overly dark or goth looking.
Milke A.
Barquisimeto, Lara
I adore their velvetines. They're BEAUTIFUL. I feel like they're the first brand that really got "liquid lipsticks" popular and out there. I know some people may give them a bad name for some previous incident but I never went through that, I always got my order, and everything was smooth no complaints from me. I purchased riot, cashmere, wicked, and two or three more that I can't think of off the top of my head but they're so gorgeous. Like almost all liquid lipsticks you will most likely get "butthole lips" but just be sure to exfoliate, moisturize (serum I think works way better than an oily balm or chapstick) and place a layer of your favorite creamy lip liner. I do that with all liquid lipsticks and they look better feel better and last me allll day. And they're on hautelook as well and have amazing deals. Plus their packaging is so beautiful
Chasidy D.
Cleveland , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been in love with limecrime products for years and they just get better! The velvetines really do last for hours on your lips even through eating. The only problem I have with them is they are very drying to my lips. I only have one diamond crusher so can't speak for them but Lit is super sparkly and gorgeous! The lipsticks are very nice and saturated. And the eyeshadows are a dream- they have great color payoff and blend easily! I just wish they sold the old palettes again because there were a few I missed! The loose glitter is gorgeous and the glitter adhesive does a fair job. The liquid liners are hit or miss based on the color. The black works well. I've had issues with the colored and glitter ones though. Regardless, love these products!
Bailey B.
These are some of the cheapest, poorly made products out there. They are dumb expenses for the quality you get. Not only that but the business owner is actually a horrible person. The products are marketed as vegan and cruelty free but there are undisclosed ingredients in the products that disqualify them as being vegan and cruelty free (ex: bees wax). The owner is known to attack customers in person and online. She has also make questionable comments relating to race and dressed as a Nazi for Halloween once...All in all, the products are horrible and so is the owner. I refuse to support and many many other gurus and sponsors have done the same. I encourage you to do research on this business and products before you purchase.
Jay M.
Kunkletown, PA
Want a lipstick that lasts all day?! Tired of your lipstick tranfering to everything, including your teeth? Well Lime Crime's liquid lipsticks are the best. Talk about 24hours! I can apply the lipstick in the morning and by dinner time my color is still there. No smudging or leaking. The only issue I have is if you dont apply a lip moisturizer a couple minutes before applying and through out the day your lips can get very dry. Just be carful applying moisturizer with the lipstick already on. If you do t give time to dry it can smudge
Lizany P.
West Palm Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Like Crime has the best liquid lipsticks OUT THERE! Their formula is at the top of the list. First of all, they smell like vanilla cupcakes. And everything about their branding is a girls dream. I mean unicorns? I love it! Their lipsticks don't transfer, they apply smoothly and they last me literally the whole day, I rarely have to reapply. I have like 5 of their liquid lipsticks and I'm dying to buy more. Their Venus Palette is also something else that is truly outstanding. So well pigmented with beautiful, unique mermaid colors.
Natasha V.
Greensboro , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love their liquid lipsticks! My first ever purchase was cashmere liquid lipstick. When I received it, the bottle was only half full. I emailed the company and the customer service was quick and kind! They sent out a new one immediately! I've been a loyal customer ever since. To me the formula of their liquid lipstick is the best compared to every brand I've purchased. I love other brands' liquids but limecrime is the best formula. It is satiny in a sense where it dries but never leaves your lips feeling dry.
JESSICA D.
Indio, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've purchased a matte lipstick in cashmere and I have to say I liked the color and formula. Went on smooth and stayed on for a while. I can't find myself to buy any more products after I discovered some not so good reviews on their CEO. From jipping and insulting her customers to racist like photos, and selling already used merchandise! I've heard she's gotten her act together in recent months, but unfortunately I cannot make myself buy anymore of her products. No matter how pretty and lovely her profits may be!
Anita S.
Valley, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you like this product?
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does these lipstick last all day?
Heather A.
I absolutely love the look and estetic of this brand and have been wanting to try them for a long time. But I have seen a few reviews where their has been mold or mildew in the products. This has scared me away from buying them. Has anyone had this happen to them with this brand?
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does this work on brunettes?
Madison M.
I've heard a lot of bad things about lime crimes shipping and other things. Is it true that people don't receive their products often?