Lilly Lashes Perfect Lash Applicator - Perfect Lash Applicator uploaded by Samantha K.Lilly Lashes Perfect Lash Applicator - Perfect Lash Applicator uploaded by Tiffany B.

BY LILLY LASHES

Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
I absolutely love the Lilly lashes lash applicator, it hold my Lilly lashes perfectly, it is so much easier applying them when I use it. It's very sturdy, and I love the gold look to it. I like that it grabs my lashes so easily, before I would use tweezers to apply my lashes which can be dangerous, but now I am all good with this. Love it and 100% recommend it. Lilly Lashes Perfect Lash Applicator - Perfect Lash Applicator
Tiffany B.
Philadelphia, PA
Absolutely love these lashes, they’re long which is great just a few snips down and they fit my eyes perfectly. They’re bold and beautiful and i absolutely love them. They’re a little pricy but depending how many times i wear them i think it’s worth it!
Kashmir G.
Salt Lake City
I just use the tweezers that came with some Lilly lashes which are the only lashes I use by the way if you’re asking and who cares about pros or cons of tweezers.