Lilly Lashes Perfect Lash Applicator - Perfect Lash Applicator uploaded by Samantha K.Lilly Lashes Perfect Lash Applicator - Perfect Lash Applicator uploaded by Tiffany B.

BY LILLY LASHES

Tiffany B.
Allentown, PA
Absolutely love these lashes, they’re long which is great just a few snips down and they fit my eyes perfectly. They’re bold and beautiful and i absolutely love them. They’re a little pricy but depending how many times i wear them i think it’s worth it!
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
I absolutely love the Lilly lashes lash applicator, it hold my Lilly lashes perfectly, it is so much easier applying them when I use it. It's very sturdy, and I love the gold look to it. I like that it grabs my lashes so easily, before I would use tweezers to apply my lashes which can be dangerous, but now I am all good with this. Love it and 100% recommend it. Lilly Lashes Perfect Lash Applicator - Perfect Lash Applicator
Kalen J.
Memphis, TN
Makes applying lashes 1,000 times easier. They fit around your eye and the lash perfectly and is very effective. I would have to research the price alone because I got them in a packet with the perfect pair last key by Lilly lashes but overall great product ever recommend it to anybody
Kashmir G.
West Jordan
I just use the tweezers that came with some Lilly lashes which are the only lashes I use by the way if you’re asking and who cares about pros or cons of tweezers.
Brittany S.
Layton
Love this tool, it helps you remove your lashes from the box easily and place them on your lid easily. Perfect for people just starting out in the lash game.