Lilly Lashes Mykonos Faux Mink Lashes

by Lilly Lashes

How is the band on these lashes? Are they easy to apply?
How do you apply ? I find these to be very stiff
What are the best lashes?
Start your review of Lilly Lashes Mykonos Faux Mink Lashes!
San Diego, CA
Lilly Lashes Mykonos Faux Mink Lashes uploaded by Jacky M.
Lilly Lashes Mykonos Faux Mink Lashes uploaded by Jacky M.
These lashes are really nice and I do love that they are very full and very voluminous. However I have an issue with the price point. For $35 I’m not super amazed at it since it is comparable to the morphe lashes that cost $12. I gave it more than just one try to see how they hold up and it’s almost the same as the morphe lashes. I would say if you wanna go ahead and splurge once in a while with lashes then yes this is a fine product but if you want something more cost effective then go with morphe lashes they are about the same thing. Lilly Lashes Mykonos Faux Mink Lashes
Modesto, CA
These are the best mink lashes I’ve ever tried, they are so soft and thick and they feel like real hair! It’s the best lashes I have felt on my eyes they aren’t itchy at all I did have to trim them a little bit before applying the lashes but I think that’s normal for most lashes, some lashes I don’t have to trim but most of the lily lash brand I do have to trim. Like I said I don’t mind it because they are beautiful and look like real hair!
Peekskill, NY
I absolutely love these lashes. I can understand why some people may not like them because they are very big and fluffy but if you’re into that then these are amazing. The lash band isn’t too thick and it doesn’t poke you on the corners either.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
I typically do not wear fake lashes except for special occasions and these really did the job of taking my look up a notch! They had perfect volume, were comfortable, and can wear them for up 25 times which really makes it worth the cost in my opinion.
Reynoldsburg
Lily Lashes are bad at all. They’re very nice quality and if you take care of them you can wear them up to 25/30 times however they are very expensive for one pair of lashes ($30). I feel like you can get way better lashes for a better deal! Once these lashes are gone I definitely won’t be buying again because of the price point. I would say try them out for yourself and form your own opinion because they do have some very nice styles!
Baltimore , MD
Love the fullness of these lashes! That are super soft and not so over the top to where I look like I have butterfly wings on my face. Now I wear glasses so there are not four eyes approved so I only wear them for the dramatic effect when posting my looks on social media but they are beautiful. Little pricy but they are nice so the price point makes sense
Lilly Lashes Mykonos Faux Mink Lashes uploaded by Gabi P.
These lashes turn the simplest look into an instagram ready glam! They are a bit on the expensive side for lashes, but they can be reused many times. If you clean and take care of them, you definitely get your money’s worth. They are beautiful lashes, and the lash band is great. Although it is thick, it is still extremely comfortable and not too stiff. I have purchased these many times at this point, and I know I’ll continue buying them!
Tamarac , FL
Really dramatic lashes that add a touch of elegance and glam to any makeup look. Durable and the band is just the right size that makes application easy. I have 7 pairs of these and save these for the more luxurious events. Lilly Lashes Mykonos Faux Mink Lashes are my all favorite luxury lashes.
texas
Lilly Lashes Mykonos Faux Mink Lashes uploaded by vanessa V.
I love these lashes ! They are comfortable. And dont weigh my eyes down. They are both simple but also dramatic . I love these and the miami ones so much! They just make any makeup look you do soo much better.
Stock Island, FL
These lashes looked so amazing on me. I had no difficulty wearing them all night when I went out. Made my makeup look so good! They are my favorite ones of Lilly lashes I purchased them so many times and I will keep buying them in the future. I love ❤ Lilly Lashes!!!!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
San Antonio, TX
9 months ago
Lilly Lashes Mykonos Faux Mink Lashes ? Do these look as nice in person as they look on the site?
Rhonda J. • 7 months ago
Yes, they are really pretty