Lilly Lashes Mink Chrysan

by Lilly Lashes

This fluttery flare lash is sensuous and romantic adding gradual length, wisp and volume with mild boldness.

How to Apply Lashes

• Carefully remove the lashes from the tray sweeping under the lash and using a lash applicator to lightly grip lash band. Gently lift the band away from the tray, never pulling on the lashes themselves.
  • Hold the lash up to your eye to measure for sizing. If the lash is longer than your natural eye shape, use lash scissors to trim the lash accordingly. Conservatively trim from the inner or outer corner.
  • Once your desired length is established, use your lash applicator to gently hold lash and apply a thin layer of lash adhesive on the lash band (allow it to dry for 30 seconds).
  • Once the lash adhesive is tacky, use the lash applicator to carefully place the lash evenly to the middle of the eye lid, as close as possible to the lash line. Once comfortably applied to lash line, use lash applicator to ensure lash is firmly attached to both inner and outer part of the eye.
  • Allow lash to settle on lash line. Optionally, apply one coat of mascara to natural lashes to perfectly bind to falsies.

can you get them wet ?
Recibiste esta voxbox ,yo estoy loca por recibirla ?
Start your review of Lilly Lashes Mink Chrysan!
YULISSA D.
Ossining, NY
Lilly Lashes Mink Chrysan uploaded by YULISSA D.
I love them, I was afraid to wear eyelashes like that because I thought I would not like them or that they would not fit me but I love them I love them
Ashley K.
Denver, CO
Lilly Lashes Mink Chrysan uploaded by Ashley K.
Oh my gosh . I am addicted ! These look so cute on and you get so many compliments . It is so simple to apply and the glue works like pure magic ! If you are hesitating don’t ... you need them ! Buy them !
Ana G.
Merced, CA
Lilly Lashes Mink Chrysan uploaded by Ana G.
Love them they are so easy to use and elevates your makeup look I got many compliments with this lashes I recommend and would buy again love the quality
Sarah Y.
Lilly Lashes Mink Chrysan uploaded by Sarah Y.
I received these free from Influenster for testing purposes. I would say these lashes are in the middle of the spectrum between natural and dramatic, and I thought they looked great with a moderate amount of makeup. They’re lighter than they look and very easy to trim too.
Hallie H.
Rochester, MN
Lilly Lashes Mink Chrysan uploaded by Hallie H.
These lashes are overall a really nice every day glam look. They aren’t too long to manage, and they are very good quality enough to use multiple times. For faux mink these pair are good for any occasion. For my preference I like to have a lightweight lash with a clear band and these aren’t very natural. But if you’re going for a full lash look these would be great for casual use. Even easier application with the Lilly Lashes Power Liner with Lash Adhesive In Black
Sandy T.
Spring, TX
Lilly Lashes Mink Chrysan uploaded by Sandy T.
I love this elegant yet simple semi long lashes. They're prefect for any occasion and they're not too dramatic either. I kinda don't like the band though, they have the band too thick. Basically the same issue with my Miami flare lilly lashes I reviewed earlier. But they're good for special occasions though.
Gabriela O.
Justice, IL
Lilly Lashes Mink Chrysan uploaded by Gabriela O.
Purchased at: ULTA
These are my new favorite lashes. They are super flexible and contour to my eyes well. I love how they look; they’re dramatic yet natural. I also love the durability and they can last many uses.
Kristina C.
Lilly Lashes Mink Chrysan uploaded by Kristina C.
This was my first time trying out Lilly Lashes and I was beyond impressed. I wear false lashes everyday. I thought they were overhyped but I was wrong, they are amazing! The lashes look so natural and so beautiful on, you’ll even forget you’re wearing them. They’re not only ultralight but super soft and natural looking.
Nasharia B.
Estill Spgs, TN
Lilly Lashes Mink Chrysan uploaded by Nasharia B.
I absolutely love these lashes! Visually they're gorgeous 😍 and when you touch them, they're so soft and wispy, very natural looking! This style is 4 eye friendly, which is a big plus in my book!! I would definitely recommend these lashes...they are on the more expensive side for lashes and yes you can get cheaper more affordable lashes that still look great...but I tend to splurge on my lashes. To each their own...but if price isn't an issue with lashes for you then I'd go buy some Lilly Lashes. They're perfect!! Good for 25 wears, decent pricing, soft and natural, 4eye friendly...what are you waiting for sis?? Go grab yours!! I did receive these lashes complimentary for my honest review...#voxbox #LillyLashes #Complimentary
Nicole D.
Renton, WA
Lilly Lashes Mink Chrysan uploaded by Nicole D.
Very pretty wispy lashes. The lash band is a bit long, but not hard to trim. They don't look natural obviously, but they don't look overly dramatic either. I really like how light the texture of the lashes is, just as soft as real hair. I probably wouldn't wear these every time I wanted to wear false lashes, but I would wear them when I wanted a little bit of extra glam without going overboard.