Lilly Lashes Miami 3D Mink Lashes

by Lilly Lashes

Are these lashes worth the price?
Lilly Lashes Miami 3D Mink Lashes ? Hello i just received this in the mail and im a first timer trying to do my own, could you help me by giving me some steps on how to get these beautiful lashes to look good on me. Like a how to step routine. I'd be greatly appreciated!
best lashes to use for a dramatic look?
Start your review of Lilly Lashes Miami 3D Mink Lashes!
Paris, TX
Lilly Lashes Miami 3D Mink Lashes uploaded by Alexis J.
Okay these are literally my favorite lashes that I can usually make last 1 month with day to day use, before having to buy more . They’re literally so perfect! Fluffy, an amazing length and absolutely worth 30$/ pair! They’re super easy to apply , and absolutely stunning! Highly recommend for anyone who loves a lil extra dramatic lashes ! Lilly Lashes Miami Faux Mink Lashes
Marshfield, MA
Lilly Lashes Miami 3D Mink Lashes uploaded by Gigi W.
I have small asian eyes and usually big lashes are super heavy and make my eyes look almost closed. These have a thicker band, but were not heavy at all! They weren't stiff, and actually made my eyes pop!! I'm so happy I tried them out cause I'm definitely happy with them. They're for more dramatic looks though definitely.
Doral, FL
Lilly Lashes Miami 3D Mink Lashes uploaded by Tamika J.
These are my absolute fav lashes. The style is so pretty and versatile- it works for both daytime and nighttime looks. The quality is really good. I ordered the lashes from the brand’s website.
Fort Worth , TX
Lilly Lashes Miami 3D Mink Lashes uploaded by Stephanie R.
Lilly Lashes Miami 3D Mink Lashes uploaded by Stephanie R.
You know every beauty guru have this pair so I decided to give it a try and OMG this is the lashes that God send from heaven to make us look like total divas. I love love love them.
Bronx, NY
Lilly Lashes Miami 3D Mink Lashes uploaded by Jasmine M.
My favorite lashes of all time. Their definitely are worth every penny got to use my first pair over 15 times. They’re very comfortable it feels like nothings their and they look amazing on. I only had to cut a little bit of the lash to adjust it to my eye but that’s okay because they bomb asf.
Oceanside, CA
Lilly Lashes Miami 3D Mink Lashes uploaded by Dwayne S.
I really love these lashes. I recently got them and was iffy about wearing them only because they are so dramatic and glamorous. I did two different looks with them one glamorous and the other natural (as seen in the picture) and they looked good with both. I totally recommend these lashes.
Aurora , CO
I usually don’t love to spend a ton of money on eyelashes because I go through them so quickly but these I will buy over and over again they look absolutely beautiful on and blend well with my natural eyelashes a thing band which is nice for application and I can get so many wears out of them, I get compliments on them all the time Holy grail product for sure
Bellevue, WA
Lilly Lashes Miami 3D Mink Lashes uploaded by Karen F.
The perfect lashes for night out glam / special ocassions. ok, this lashes is expensive but it last you for long if you take a good care of it. It instantly make my eyes look huge! I have small eyes and normally fluffy lashes like this look ridiculous on me, but this one is just perfect!
These lashes are currently my favourite in my collection! They are well worth the money. These lashes give you dramatic volume, yet can be worn everyday because of how natural and soft they look. They give the eye a beautiful shape and are the perfect finish to any look. Be sure to take proper care of them and be gentle with them and they will last you for an incredibly long time !
Milwaukee, WI
Lilly Lashes Miami 3D Mink Lashes uploaded by Haley M.
Soooooo beautiful, probably my all time favorite lashes. I love the separation between the longest pieces and the shorter ones. The band is very comfortable and I actually didn’t even have to trim these! Definitely recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Seattle, Washington
2 months ago
York, PA
9 months ago
Brandi I was wandering if you’ve tried these lashes if so how do you feel about them? I’m open to anyone’s opinion!! I need me some false lashes I’ve never tried them before but I want my first try to be a comfy beautiful pair! Lilly Lashes Miami 3D Mink Lashes
Brandi G. • 9 months ago
Omg their sooo good and worth every penny!