Lilly Lashes Luxe Luxury Mink Lashes

by Lilly Lashes

Have heard great things about these lashes, but is the band noticeably thick? Are these good for casual wear?
What’s the easiest way to keep the ends from lifting?
Are Lilly Lashes Luxe Luxury Mink Lashes really worth the price tag? As a longtime Ardell customer, I find it hard to justify paying so much for a set of Lilly Lashes. They seem more realistic looking but would like to hear some feedback before committing to a purchase.
Start your review of Lilly Lashes Luxe Luxury Mink Lashes!
Brownsville, TX
These are my holy grail eyelashes. I first ordered them just to see what the hype was about, and ended up buying ten pairs to stock up! I officially will NOT go back to using store bought lashes again.
Wellsville, OH
Lilly Lashes Luxe Luxury Mink Lashes uploaded by Sharina M.
I love these lashes! I never end up with that annoying poking part or the strip with cheaper lashes. And these are a perfect fit for my eyes. I didn’t even have to trim them!!!
Providence, RI
Lilly Lashes Luxe Luxury Mink Lashes uploaded by Chris C.
I love the style okurrr Makes me feel so beautiful I have no hair concerns really but I just love these because you can really amp up your make up look it’s really hard to apply lashes I’m not gonna lie but the end result is so worth it
My favorite lashes! I am using the style NYC in the picture. I was unable to find it when tagging the product, but these lashes are perfect! They are a bit expensive but totally worth it! The quality is outstanding. I have been reusing my lashes since December and they still hold up.
Waverly, TN
These are gorgeous! Perfectly dramatic! I love these lashes and the way they make my eyes look. These are my substitute for lash extensions. I’ve recommended these to a few people and they love them too. Go buy some!!
York, PA
Lilly Lashes Luxe Luxury Mink Lashes uploaded by Elena H.
Style of the lashes is called Miami ! I love love these lashes! The cons it’s around 30 dollars for one pair but if you take care of them they last a few rounds. I recommend trying the Miami style for a fun and dramatic eye look :)
Texas
These lashes are very silky and soft and they lasted quite some time the color do not fade,and they feel very light on the lash line not a heavy feeling I would recommend these.
Neenah, WI
Lilly Lashes Luxe Luxury Mink Lashes uploaded by Kelly M.
These lashes are so pretty! They were too big for my eyes so I had to cut them down! But they are so pretty and flirty! I also noticed that the quality is really nice in them! Better than drugstore lashes
Coachella , CA
I can never say enough when it comes to Lilly lashes! they are one of the best lash brands I've ever used. the fact that they look like new after so many uses , makes me happy. I would say these are ore for like a special event or glam fancy dinner. These would complete your outfit.
Toms River, NJ
Amazing quality! Not a bad price and they last for so long! I definitely don’t wear them daily. They are more for a night out because they are very glam. But totally worth the money!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Victoria , BC
10 months ago
Adele L. • 10 months ago
In my opinion they are. I reuse mine several times where other brands lose their look after 2 or 3 cleans