Lilly Lashes Lite Mink Diamonds

by Lilly Lashes

One of our most natural lash styles, this round mink lash adds the most subtle length and volume to your natural lashes making it perfect for any eye shape. This lightweight lash is mad of the finest mink fibers on an ultra thin band for a comfortable all-day wear and effortless “maybe she’s born with it” lash glam.

• Mink Lash
  • Reusable up to 15 Wears

APPLY:

STEP 1

Prepare your look, curl your natural lashes and if you are applying mascara do so before applying your false lashes.

STEP 2

Once you’re ready to apply your false lashes, carefully remove the lashes from the tray by dislodging the inner corner of the band, then pulling the rest of the lash off by the band. Never pull on the lashes themselves.

STEP 3

Hold the lash up to your eye to measure for sizing. If the lash is longer than your natural eye shape, trim the lash accordingly, always cutting it from the inner corner of the lash.

STEP 4

Place a thin layer of non-permanent glue on the band of the lash, allow it to dry for 30 seconds, then apply the lash by placing the band on top of your natural lash line.

STEP 5

Repeat steps for the other eye and you are glam and ready to go!

REMOVE:

STEP 1

Your day is over, or your special event has come to an end, now it’s time to properly remove your lashes so they can live to see another day of beauty.

STEP 2

When done wearing the lashes, gently remove them by lifting the band of the lash off of the skin at the inner corner of the eye, then using that bit of base to gently remove the remainder of the lash. Never pull on the lashes to remove, always use the band.

STEP 3

Repeat for the other eye.

STEP 4

Store your lashes in the Lilly Lashes storage box that the lashes came in, or to easily store and travel with multiple pairs, place up to 3 pairs in our Lilly Lashes storage case.

CARE:

STEP 1

Store your lashes in the storage box they arrived in to keep them clean, dry and protected from getting harmed. To easily store or travel with multiple pairs, check out our lash storage cases which carefully stores up to 3 pairs of lashes.

STEP 2

If your lashes have buildup on them, DO NOT GET THEM WET, this will ruin them. To clean off any buildup gently brush your lashes with a clean mascara spooly. You may also carefully remove leftover glue on the band of the lash with tweezers. Please NEVER get your lashes wet.

When properly cared for you Lilly Lashes are reusable around 20-30 times

TIP: To to increase the longevity and maintain the original style of your Lilly Lashes even further, do not apply mascara directly on them. Instead, apply mascara to your natural lashes first, allow it to dry, then apply your Lilly Lashes.

What’s the best false lashes drugstore wise (or any affordable lashes)?
Start your review of Lilly Lashes Lite Mink Diamonds!
How would you rate this product?
Juliet Z.
Lilly Lashes Lite Mink Diamonds uploaded by Juliet Z.
These are the perfect natural lash! As someone who doesn’t wear fake lashes often I love that these aren’t super dramatic. They give a very natural and wispy look which I love. The application with the liner glue was very easy too!
Brittany G.
Lima, OH
Lilly Lashes Lite Mink Diamonds uploaded by Brittany G.
These lashes are so natural looking. I can't say that enough. They are light and they look like they are mine. They are easy to apply. I didn't have to trim them before use which is great. I love how these lashes could be worn as your "everyday" lash. They were really soft and they don't shed.
k M.
Woodland Park, NJ
Lilly Lashes Lite Mink Diamonds uploaded by k M.
these lashes are a soft glam dream! so pretty and wispy and lightweight and bambi-like… and they’re comfortable too! love
Ashley P.
Novi, MI
Lilly Lashes Lite Mink Diamonds uploaded by Ashley P.
Wow. These are amazing. I received them in my vox box! They are so light on your eyes. The band is a lot thinner than other brands and in the best way possible. They are really easy to apply and feel so natural on the eyes. I would 100% purchase these. It makes me really excited that I can re ware them up to 15 times!! I love these sooo much and I feel like they are the best for a natural day that needs a little extra glam. Lilly Lashes Lite Mink Diamonds
McKayla S.
Madison, WI
Lilly Lashes Lite Mink Diamonds uploaded by McKayla S.
I know a lot of celebrities wear these and they look pretty normal on the models, but I think a lot of the lashes Lilly sells are way too dramatic for me and everyday wear. I tried these ones hoping they would tone down but still look nice. They’re a little toned down, but not much. They’re still super long and still a little dramatic. They’re nice and durable lashes though and if dramatic is your thing, you’ll definitely find a pair you like.
Sadiqa T.
Queens Vlg, NY
Lilly Lashes Lite Mink Diamonds uploaded by Sadiqa T.
Very full lashes. It looks very natural. The lashes will look good on every eye shape. It was sent to me in a voxbox.
China A.
Lilly Lashes Lite Mink Diamonds uploaded by China A.
Lilly Lashes Lite Mink Diamonds uploaded by China A.
I received these lashes to try on and I must say for not wearing false lashes for quite some time these were super light weight and easy fitting!! I loved how natural they looked but still gave me a good length. Overall these are definitely a pair I would purchase!
Jessica K.
Louisville, KY
Lilly Lashes Lite Mink Diamonds uploaded by Jessica K.
Now these... These are AMAZING lashes!! I was so excited these were a part of my FIRST VoxBox. I instantly put them on when I got the package and the anticipation did not let me down. They were super easy to size and put on. My eyes didn't feel heavy, in fact I totally forgot I had them on when my husband come home and complimented me about them. Plus, their 2 in 1 adhesive liner came in the box which made it effortless in putting on the lashes. Now sticky icky glue - PLUS!!!! The only thing that may be helpful would be more direction information on the lashes box to help someone who may be new to the false lashes world.
Gizelle D.
Cerritos, CA
Lilly Lashes Lite Mink Diamonds uploaded by Gizelle D.
Lilly Lashes Lite Mink Diamonds uploaded by Gizelle D.
These lashes are worth the $20! They look almost like lash extensions and are fluffy and comfortable to wear. I’ve used them about 20 times and they still look great. I stopped using them only because I got lash extensions but would recommend for anyone who loves falsies!
Natalie R.
Los Angeles, CA
Lilly Lashes Lite Mink Diamonds uploaded by Natalie R.
Definitely love these lashes and you definitely get your money’s worth I’ve used it about 12 times and I can still continue using them. I love how they allow your eyeshadow to still peek through!