Lilly Lashes Houston

Up to 10 uses with proper care

CARE

REMOVE
STEP 1

Your day is over, or your special event has come to an end, now it’s time to properly remove your lashes so they can live to see another day of beauty.

STEP 2

When done wearing the lashes, gently remove them by lifting the band of the lash off of the skin at the inner corner of the eye, then using that bit of base to gently remove the remainder of the lash. Never pull on the lashes to remove, always use the band.

STEP 3

Repeat for the other eye.

STEP 4

Store your lashes in the Lilly Lashes storage box that the lashes came in, or to easily store and travel with multiple pairs, place up to 3 pairs in our Lilly Lashes storage case.

CARE
STEP 1

Store your lashes in the storage box they arrived in to keep them clean, dry and protected from getting harmed. To easily store or travel with multiple pairs, check out our lash storage cases which carefully stores up to 3 pairs of lashes.

STEP 2

If your lashes have buildup on them, DO NOT GET THEM WET, this will ruin them. To clean off any buildup gently brush your lashes with a clean mascara spooly. You may also carefully remove leftover glue on the band of the lash with tweezers. Please NEVER get your lashes wet.

STEP 3

When properly cared for you Lilly Lashes are reusable around 20-30 times

TIP: To to increase the longevity and maintain the original style of your Lilly Lashes even further, do not apply mascara directly on them. Instead, apply mascara to your natural lashes first, allow it to dry, then apply your Lilly Lashes.

Lilly Lashes Houston ? Quién más ama las pestañas de Lily lashes?
are these voluminous? And are they as big as they seem? I love thick lashes
Can they be reused because they look amazing ?
Start your review of Lilly Lashes Houston!
How would you rate this product?
Michelle Z.
Cumberland, RI
Lilly Lashes Houston uploaded by Michelle Z.
My favorite false lashes! These give the eyes a nice flair and have a unique look. They really bring the drama if that’s what you’re all about!
Luis M.
Los Angeles, CA
Lilly Lashes Houston uploaded by Luis M.
Purchased at: Sephora
the best lashes and one of my favorites and I love them and very durable I recommend them
Myra N.
Lilly Lashes Houston uploaded by Myra N.
I got these lashes free to review from Influenster and I absolutely love these lashes so extra and bomb the packaging was also very freaking cute.
Lillie M.
Corvallis, OR
Lilly Lashes Houston uploaded by Lillie M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love these lashes! They stayed on pretty well even through all the cracking of the mascara, they are reusable, they hold up pretty well when cleaning them! For all the makeup lovers out there. This would be my top pick for good lashes.
Jessica  J.
Athens, TN
Lilly Lashes Houston uploaded by Jessica  J.
These lashes paired with my Ciate london triple shot mascara. These lashes are absolutely beautiful . You can see how natural they look.
Nicolle T.
Melrose, MA
Lilly Lashes Houston uploaded by Nicolle T.
I am OBSESSED with Lily lashes. They are an investment but you get your money’s worth. I’ve gotten 20+ use from them.
jolie W.
lumberton, tx
Lilly Lashes Houston uploaded by jolie W.
SOOOO CUTE. I’m literally on love with these lashes. They are so cute to go with everything. I always get compliments when wearing them.
Paola P.
Tacoma, WA
Lilly Lashes Houston uploaded by Paola P.
Probably one of my favorite eye lash brands. I wore one pair for atleast 15 times & they still looked in great condition. Only down side is I think they are too pricey.
‎jessica G.
Richmond Hill, NY
Lilly Lashes Houston uploaded by ‎jessica G.
Purchased at: Sephora
high quality lashes. you can get so many uses out of it without it shedding, breaking, or damaging of any kind. highly recommend this brand of lashes as well there are so many different styles that are so amazing !
Aramita G.
Lilly Lashes Houston uploaded by Aramita G.
Omg in love with this style! Perfect flirtiness, noticable yet not to overbearing, they are reusable for up to 15 wears or more if cleaned and proper care i definitely give it 5 starts! It was comfortable and anylook can go from zero to 100 with a good pair of lashes! Ugh so stunning!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lidia Q.
California, CA
il y a 6 mois
Lilly Lashes Houston ? Quién más ama las pestañas de Lily lashes?