BY LILLY LASHES

• Do they last a long time for reusables?1 Answers
  • Are the Lilly Lashes Goddess Luxury Mink Lashes worth the...1 Answers
  • LOVE THESE LASHES!! but they’re so expensive, has anyone ...1 Answers
Jordan S.
Bought this pair at Ruby Rose. The band is very supportive, applys Very easy. I thought I would have to cut these but they fit perfectly. A bit hard to get out of the box, but has great packaging. Love the style of the lashes. Looks beautiful. I've already recieved many compliments on them and I just got them Saturday. Worth investing in so if you're on the fence about getting a pair, go for it. You won't be disappointed.
Andrew M.
They’re well made but the overall design on them looks very fake in person, (like straight lines) Good quality though, would probably stick with the fancier ones like miami if I were to purchase again.
Laurissa D.
Howell, NJ
Lilly lashes are some of the best lashes I've tried. They have a flexible band and are easy to place on. The lashes look real and step your lash game up a notch! Goddess eye lashes are one of my favorite styles. They are wispy and full but light enough looking to wear every day!
Jolissa V.
These are my favorite lashes EVER. I use them everyday. They’re not too dramatic but they’re definitely noticeable. They’re beautiful on the eyes. I get compliments every time I wear them!
Yana K.
W Hollywood, CA
This lashes are absolutely beautiful! They look so fluffy and natural! Perfect choose for daytime glam or night time if you are looking for some less dramatic styles! Very lightweight, you can’t feel it on at all as well as super easy to apply
Natalia F.
Boston
amazing. i’m usually pretty picky with my lashes because i don’t like it when it looks like a full-on bush of hair on my eyes, but these are light, fluffy, beautiful and elegant. also they last such a long time... so worth it!
Veronica L.
San jacinto, CA
If you’re looking for a great finish look , try thes beautiful lashes out! They are super comfortable as they feel like if they were your own. As well as they are not super plastic, they are soft. They are a bit pricey but worth it because you can use them up to 10x. Hope you like them !
Jennifer K.
My first lilly lash and definitely not my last! They look perfect on! The only this is they are too long so i do have to cut them but that is with every lash. These are more on the expensive side but it’s so worth it
Jennifer G.
By far one of my favorite lashes from the Lilly collection. On my GLAM nights, these are my go to lashes. They are perfect to wear, bends easily depending on your eye shape and the hairs are sturdy and feathery. This should be on EVERY girls makeup kit. Highly recommend!
emily p.
Dowagiac
These are amazing, if you can put them on right. Lol. The band is a little thick than other lashes I’ve used but I love the way they look on the eye. That are a bit more on the high end but I’d recommend these.
Where can I buy Lilly Lashes??? I've Googled it, but it appears that you must order on-line. Does anyone knowwhat store may carry Lilly Lashes? I live in Boca Raton, Florida. Thank you ladies!
Elia M.
I love these eyelashes! Are they more on the neutral or full eyelash look ?
Tyana V.
Indio , CA
Are the Lilly Lashes Goddess Luxury Mink Lashes worth the purchase? They are definitely expensive for a pair of lashes.
Jodie L.
Wales
Do they last a long time for reusables?
Abby H.
caneyville , KY
LOVE THESE LASHES!! but they’re so expensive, has anyone found any dupes for them? or something similar?