Lilly Lashes Goddess Luxury Mink Lashes

by Lilly Lashes

Has anyone tried mink lashes? Do they notice a difference in quality vs other strip lashes?
Lilly Lashes Goddess Luxury Mink Lashes I’m wondering how “natural” looking these are and if they have a thick or thin band?
How’s the quality of the Lilly lashes ? I’ve been dying to try this brand [user:jolied99e8] .
Start your review of Lilly Lashes Goddess Luxury Mink Lashes!
Myrtle Beach, SC
As a makeup artist, I personally LOVE these, and other Lilly Lashes styles! THESE lashes are absolutely stunning on the eyes. They help accentuate ANY makeup look, making it next LEVEL. They are SUPER light weight on, don't weigh the eyes down or feel heavy. They are GORGEOUS for any occasion especially formal events. They are reliable. They are sturdy and well made.They are a tad bit pricey,but Absolutely worth it to me.These Lashes can be cleaned and reused many times unlike other drugstore brands. They look very natural, and don't irritate the eyes or look "fake". Blend well with your natural lashes. Easy to cut, apply,and work with. Just stunning when applied. Highly recommend Lilly Lashes, Absolutely will repurchase.
Greer, SC
Lilly Lashes Goddess Luxury Mink Lashes uploaded by Olivia E.
I love these lashes! They’re so beautiful and and they’re not too extra where they look unnatural. They add a perfect amount of length and they’re pretty comfortable to wear throughout the day! I’d highly recommend these to anyone! The band on them wasn’t super thick either tbh. I love these! Lilly Lashes Goddess Luxury Mink Lashes #lashes #lillylashes #goddess #angel #halloween #halloween2019 #makeup
Astoria, NY
Lilly Lashes Goddess Luxury Mink Lashes uploaded by Annie G.
My favorite natural looking lash that still adds length and volume!! You really can’t go wrong with these. I wore them to a summer wedding, and they weren’t too much or too heavy. They look light on the eyes, while still giving that beautiful mink lash look.
Love love love them! I’ve never had a bad purchase from Lilly Lashes and this one did not disappoint. They are a little pricier than what I normally pay but I loved them. Gorgeous, easy to apply and perfected my night out look!
Estero, FL
Absolutely love these lashes. Are definitely my go to now. These lashes are so comfortable and easy to put on. I never have a problem with these. Also love the way they look on🤩
Who needs lash extensions when these lashes exist?! These are by far the most amazing lashes! Worth every penny. They are wispie, mesh easily with natural lash, dramatic yet natural - just perfect! I feel incomplete without these after every makeup look.
Providence, RI
Lilly Lashes Goddess Luxury Mink Lashes uploaded by Chris C.
I love these lashes Goddess are perfect for everyday, I already have a long lashes but this just gives me an extra pop that I need I would recommend this product to anyone I would definitely recommend us to men and women that love to glam up
Lilly Lashes Goddess Luxury Mink Lashes uploaded by Shantiel T.
Lilly Lashes Goddess Luxury Mink Lashes uploaded by Shantiel T.
I literally feel like I can fly with these lashes strip isn’t thick you can’t see the band. The lashes them selves are very light & I haven’t had to worry about them sticking up (using different glues). They are about 20 uses if well cared for!
Lilly Lashes Goddess Luxury Mink Lashes uploaded by Jennifer K.
My first lilly lash and definitely not my last! They look perfect on! The only this is they are too long so i do have to cut them but that is with every lash. These are more on the expensive side but it’s so worth it
Waverly, TN
These are to die for!! I love these lashes and have ordered more. They give me a dramatic look that’s perfect for date night with my hubby. These are definitely worth the money. I would absolutely recommend these!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Virginia Bch, VA
8 months ago
Aziza A. • a month ago
The band is thick but comfortable and its right in the middle not too thick and not too natural where u cant really see it. Its a beautiful lash!
Hopkinsville, KY
10 months ago
Rhonda J. • 10 months ago
I really like them, if you are gentle with taking them off...you can get lots of wear out of them
Floral Park, NY
10 months ago
Lilly Lashes Goddess Luxury Mink Lashes how do you clean them for reuse?
Rhonda J. • 7 months ago
They have very specific instructions on the lilly lash website on taking care of the lashes.
Lancaster
a year ago
Lilly Lashes Goddess Luxury Mink Lashes. Has anyone tried these? My daughter wants them but they’re expensive - especially if they’re not that great!
Rhonda J. • 7 months ago
Lilly lashes are beautiful and softer than most faux lashes. I strongly suggest signing up for emails at the lilly lash website because they send out coupons/promo codes to you, sometimes for half off