Lifeway Organic Strawnana ProBugs Whole Milk Kefir uploaded by Savannah H.

BY LIFEWAY

We created our ProBugs Organic Whole Milk Kefir with little bellies in mind!

Made with organic ingredients and 1g of added sugar per ounce, our Organic Strawnana ProBugs Whole Milk Kefir is the perfect go-to snack. This creamy kefir is high in protein and calcium and low in lactose. Each no-spill pouch has 12 live and active probiotic cultures to help support digestion.

Ingredients: Organic Grade A Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Strawberry Flavor, Organic Banana Flavor, Vitamin D3.

• I have never seen this!!!! What is it for?? Or is it regu...2 Answers
Ami B.
I love this product! Its kefir, so it is a bit sour, but my child loves them! It's a great way to get both dairy and probiotics in their diet. I have tried a few myself and the flavor is wonderful! We even froze them for an hour or so and had a delicious frozen yogurt as a summertime snack. Yum.
Savannah H.
My kids really enjoyed these and I wasn't sure if they would or not. This yogurt is in the form of a smoothie and the little packets make it easy to hold with their tiny hands. I will be buying these again. 5 stars from my kids. 😇
Jennifer D.
Genoa, IL
My husband brought these home the other day because he and my daughter usually like this kind of thing. She tried it and then made each of us try it. It was so awful that my husband had to spit it out. NASTY JUST NASTY.
Joanna B.
ProBugs, the kid friendly version of Lifeway's organic Kefir, is a great way for my kids to have a healthy & nutritious smoothie drink on-the-go. They absolutely LOVE the Strawnana Split flavor and ask me to buy more whenever we're at the store. I prefer it to other on-the-go smoothie options because it's organic, has all the great probiotics and less sugar than many other things on the market.
Meg K.
Ok so i got this for my daughters lunch but end up sneaking them for myself. So smooth and creamy and is a great way to stave off hunger or sweet cravings.
Tiffany H.
Mount joy , PA
I love this for my girls, not only is it incredibly healthy they love the taste. Also it's not any more expensive than the other brands of to go yogurt.
Brianna S.
Orange Cove, CA
I have a low blood which is anemia but this brought it up trust me it’ll bring yours up too it is my expensive
Tanya H.
Mission, TX
I have never seen this!!!! What is it for?? Or is it regular smoothies? And are they good