BeveragesDairy & Non-Dairy MilkMilkLifeway
Greek Style Kefir Strawberry Cultured Nonfat Milk

Lifeway Greek Style Kefir Strawberry Cultured Nonfat Milk

by Lifeway

Lifeway’s Greek Style Strawberry Kefir is made with nonfat milk and lightly sweetened with 1g of added cane sugar per ounce. Kefir, a tart and tangy cultured dairy drink with 12 probiotic cultures, has been popular in Eastern Europe for more than 2000 years. Lifeway’s Greek Style Fat Free Strawberry Kefir is gluten-free, up to 99% lactose-free, and made with all-natural, non-GMO ingredients. Rich in protein and calcium, you can enjoy this thick cultured drink anytime!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lifeway Greek Style Kefir Strawberry Cultured Nonfat Milk!
How would you rate this product?
Karolina R.
Glastonbury, CT
Strawberry kefir is my favorite! I grew up in Poland where everyone drinks kefir. I love the strawberry flavor.
Maddie I.
Kennesaw, GA
I love kefir, but it seems to be an either you love it or hate it thing. If you like yogurt, you’ll probably really enjoy this kefir. I love the strawberry flavor the best, but if you want kefir with no added sugar, the plain is probably best.
Heather  S.
Somerset, KY
Whew boy, this stuff takes some getting used to for sure. It has a wang to it. It’s good though. I actually can tell a difference in the way [email protected] feels after consuming this. Definitely worth the price. If you’re having gut issues. Skip all the sugary yogurt and go straight for this.
Nicole L.
Ashland, OH
I was truly not sure what to think when I tried this for the first time. It seems like a smoothie at first taste! It is quite tangy and can be on the pricier side but it is absolutely delish! I'm not sure that it does much for my digestion but it is a great source of calcium and protein !
Beatriz V.
Forney, TX
I love kefir ! And the benefits on it for your gut, just too much added sugar for me.
Ewa G.
Love kefir. I grew up drinking it and this is one of my favorite brands. The original kefir is healthier for you but the flavored ones taste so good
Hanna L.
Washington, DC
I love my Lifeway strawberry kefir. It's the perfect way to start getting some protein in the morning while I'm working but don't feel like making anything for breakfast. I think it really does help with my digestion, too!
Elizabeth E.
Delicious , but kind of pricey for the bottle . Although , depending on where you shop , they can sometime have deals , which is very nice
Amber K.
Perfect for getting those daily amount of nutrients and vitamins. I also love the strawberry scent and taste
Yulia C.
Antelope, CA
I love love strawberry kefir! I was just craving it one day and now I can’t put this stuff down. If you like kefir type products and are not diabetic this is so yummy as a treat! I would definitely buy again and again!

Looking for your answer?