Libby's Vienna Sausage

by Libbys

Libby's® Vienna Sausage.
Made with chicken, beef & pork in chicken broth.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Libby's Vienna Sausage!
Holly L.
Spokane, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
These are a quick, tasty, and inexpensive snack that requires very little cleaning up. I definitely recommend.
Mirla G.
Brockton, MA
Libby's Vienna Sausage uploaded by Mirla G.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
I do not eat meat since I am a vegetarian but I have to have it in the house since my sister and nephews do consume it. By far this is everyone's favorite snack, especially children. They like to add a little lime and voila.
Kellyann P.
Libby's Vienna Sausage uploaded by Kellyann P.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
I absolutely hate these. It just doesn’t taste the same anymore is it just me Or does anyone else feel the same way? I usually season mines.
Shanna R.
Richmond, TX
Libby's Vienna Sausage uploaded by Shanna R.
These taste really good, always have cans in my pantry. Great for a quick and easy lunch at home or on the go. Love the easy open pull tab. I ate this before I became a vegetarian.
Katrina F.
Spring, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I honestly hate these. They’re just gross. Always too hard and thick and the broth they sit in is disgusting- even if you rinse them off they’re just not good.
Cecile G.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
I prefer the Chicken Vienna sausage, but this one with the mixture of chicken, beef & pork was the only one available at Walmart. I usually sauté them these with ketchup and pepper and serve them with grits, eggs, crackers. They are tasty and I would purchase again.
Monica C.
Fresno, CA
My kids love these little sausages. They like to put lemon and salt on them and they'll eat it all. I've had to buy 24 little cans so I dont have to go to the store everytime they want some
Noraida V.
Saint Cloud, FL
I love Libbys Vienna Sausage. They are not expensive, the cost to value is great. The pro is that they are inexpensive and taste so good but the con is that they are a bit too salty for my taste.
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
These were a camping staple for breakfast when I was growing up and for my dad when he was growing up. My grandpa would make us his amazing pancakes and these and omg they were good dripping in syrup and browned from the griddle. Now, as an adult they don't hold the same appeal since my palate has broadened, but they still hold a bit of nostalgia for me. They're a bit salty and not really a sausage as opposed to a meat paste formed in the shape of sausages. I like that they have beef since I can no longer digest pork protein without massive pain. You can eat them warm or cold and have a pull-tab top so I keep some in my emergency preparedness kit. They're perfect for little kids on solids because you don't really have to have teeth to chew them.
Maridania C.
Libby's Vienna Sausage uploaded by Maridania C.
Libby's offers ready-to-eat, plump and tasty Vienna sausages, corned beef and more. Libby's foods make great snacks, entrèes and ingredients for your favorite recipes. However you use them, your family will enjoy the quality taste that comes in every can of Libby's.

Looking for your answer?