Libby's Corned Beef uploaded by Macy-Rhayne V.

BY LIBBYS #64 in Beef

Libby's® Corned Beef.
Product of Brazil.
#1 in America! see more...

Maile L.
Fairfield , CA
This is my go to brand if I can't get the Palm brand. The corn beef is minced and a bit salty but perfect to toss in with tomatoes, onions, and then top off with cabbage for a bit of a crunch. Very easy to cook to with and can be eaten right out of the can like tuna.
sylvia b.
This brings me back to my child hood. My mom used to make hard shell tacos out of this and they were so good. I make the tacos every now and then but i mostly toss it with potatoes for breakfast. Quick and easy meals.
Maria R.
Kissimmee, FL
I've had this corned beef before and its really good. I prepare it with Tomato sauce and corn or sometimes instead of corn I use sweet plantains and its delicious.
Cora B.
Lexington, NC
Wouldn't recommend this product. Hardly any taste and if you do taste anything its nasty. Have tried this twice just make sure. Its not worth it.
Justin B.
Elmendorf Afb, AK
I love this corned beef. I had never eaten it until I got with my wife. Her mother cooked it and I loved ever since.
Macy-Rhayne V.
Port Colborne, ON
Corned beef is one of my all time favourites! I have with lunch breakfest and sometimes dinner! Goes well with really about anything:) will be buying again

back