GroceryProduceFruits & VegetablesLibbys
Libby's Cherry Cherry Cherry! Fruit Mix in Light Syrup

Libby's® Cherry Cherry Cherry! Fruit Mix in Light Syrup

by Libbys

Fruit with attitude. If you like cherries in your fruit, you've got three times as many in cherry, cherry, cherry. Enjoy! Libby'S...the brand generations have grown to trust.

Would it be a crime to make canned fruit in unsweetened water instead of the syrupy crap?
Start your review of Libby's® Cherry Cherry Cherry! Fruit Mix in Light Syrup!
How would you rate this product?
Susan S.
Council Blfs, IA
Libbys Cherrys is a decent choice for canned fruit cocktail. It's the perfect base for fruit salad or a great add in to jello or even just by itself. The extra cherrys are really the thing that set's it apart from other fruit cocktails.
AUDREY R.
Irvine, KY
I totally recommend this brand and it's other products. My family and I love all the Libby fruit products. #influenster
Donna S.
Mantua Township
The taste is ok but nothing I would call exceptional. Of course heavy syrup isn’t healthy. I drain that off. The consistency is slightly rubbery & the color isn’t as bright as the can shows. That being said, if you’re using them for baking the fruit cooks well & makes a nice pie
Vanessa T.
El Paso, TX
Libby's® Cherry Cherry Cherry! Fruit Mix in Light Syrup uploaded by Vanessa T.
Libby's® Cherry Cherry Cherry! Fruit Mix in Light Syrup uploaded by Vanessa T.
I love Libby’s !! Healthy and good tasting!! Delicious and fresh!!, ideal for desserts, with jell-o, cakes , and cool whip, marshmallow and Libby’s fruit mix.
Christina S.
Muskegon, MI
I’m a huge fan of the cherries and so to find a fruit mix with the perfect amount of cherries is amazing! I would buy again bc the syrup is great as well as the fresh fruit!
Stacy A.
Beckley
Anything that’s names starts with ...... Cherry Cherry Cherry is a Win for me! This product is very affordable. My family eats this product often. I will definitely purchase it again. I completely recommend this product to others.
Kawanda P.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
I lo Libby's® Cherry Cherry Cherry! Fruit Mix in Light Syrup is a great in-between meals snack. I also use it in salads or ambrosia. I would not change a thing about it. It needs no improvements. I would definitely buy this again. The flavor is great and it's a healthier alternative. I will be recommending it to my family and friends Libby's® Cherry Cherry Cherry! Fruit Mix in Light Syrup
Jessica B.
This one is pretty good! Nice fresh and sweet taste. Libby’s products are always good
Angie M.
fort ann
Who doesn't love fruit mix??? The best part of the whole thing is the cherries.. I think we all try to get the cherries before some one else does... Thats  the first thing my grand daughter picks out when we open a can up for her and she knows if you don't put them cherries in...
Jennifer Y.
The best fruit cocktail on the market! The extra cherries make a huge difference!! Yum!!