BeveragesWaterLaCroix

by LaCroix

La Croix Grapefruit Pamplemousse Naturally Essenced Flavored Sparkling Water, 12 oz Can (Pack of 18, Total of 216 Oz)

La Croix Grapefruit Pamplemousse Naturally Essenced Flavored Sparkling Water!!; 12 oz Can (Pack of 18, Total of 216 Oz); Lacroix Sparkling Water Is A Healthy Beverage Choice; No Sugar/Sweetener Added - No Artificial Ingredients; Natural Flavor - Zero Calorie - Zero Carbohydrates

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LaCroix Grapefruit Pamplemousse Naturally Essenced Flavored Sparkling Water, 12 oz Can (Pack of 18, Total of 216 Oz)!
Rachel T.
LaCroix Grapefruit Pamplemousse Naturally Essenced Flavored Sparkling Water, 12 oz Can (Pack of 18, Total of 216 Oz) uploaded by Rachel T.
My boyfriend started drinking LaCroix earlier this year. He absolutely loves it! In the past I was never one to like sparkling water, but in an effort to cut back on pop (I really love carbonation!), I decided to give it a shot. I am happy I did! Now I can get my carbonation fix while being healthy and drinking water. Win-win. Pamplemousse is one of flavors I enjoy. I recommend it!
Amanda P.
Burns, TN
LaCroix Grapefruit Pamplemousse Naturally Essenced Flavored Sparkling Water, 12 oz Can (Pack of 18, Total of 216 Oz) uploaded by Amanda P.
Purchased at: Kroger
Absolutely delicious!! My favorite flavor and it's not expensive. Very good value! It has no calories, no sugar and no sodium! It's perfect just the way it is!! I will be buying more! This is my go to for carbonated water! Definitely going to share with friends and let them enjoy it as much as I do!
Kelly R.
Englewood, NJ
Love this brand. Has a hint of flavor but it's very refreshing. My kids even love it so I'll continue to buy them
mallory L.
Chicago
La Croix is one of my favorite drinks - they are delicious and guilt-free. The grapefruit flavor is one of my favorites. The only thing I wish is that I could purchase larger boxes of it at the normal grocery store without having to purchase the variety pack.
Vanessa L.
Sunland, CA
My all time favorite drink to grab at the grocery store. You can never go wrong with this classic. Other flavors are good but nothing compares to LaCroix Grapefruit Pamplemousse Naturally Essenced Flavored Sparkling Water, 12 oz Can (Pack of 18, Total of 216 Oz) - good for mixers or just a water replacement. You won't be disappointed. Trust me. This is delicious.
Gabrielle F.
Pample is the way to go. La Croix has 0 cal unsweetened sparkling waters with just a hint of flavor. It’s a tried and true brand with many flavors . The can says it only has carbonated water and “natural essence” whatever that means. I’m here for it tho.
Ada M.
La Croix is my favorite sparkling water! I love the Pamplemouss flavor, it's light and fruity. I love soda, so this is a great healthy alternative for me. I always have these in stock at my house!
Nicole H.
Pomona, CA
Had no idea what pamplemousse was so my boyfriend and I Googled it. It's grapefruit flavored. We agree that we have tried better grapefruit flavored sparkling waters.
Dee B.
Pearcy, AR
I have tried every flavor in this water & have not found one I didn’t like. This one is my favorite. If you like citrus flavor you will too. [product:lacroix-grapefruit-pamplemousse-naturally-essenced-flavored-sparkling-water,-12-oz-can-(pack-of-18,-total-of-216-oz)]

Looking for your answer?