BeveragesSeltzers & TonicsLaCroix
La Croix Sparkling Water Orange

La Croix Sparkling Water Orange

by LaCroix

La Croix Orange Flavored Sparkling Water. 100% natural. Calorie free. Sweetener free. Sodium free. 12 cans.

Do these taste artificial? How strong is the flavor?
I started drinking sprite and 7up to try to better myself with soda... i want to know if this stuff is worth the pricey product. I just don't see wanting to even try it for the price and which flavors are the best?
Is this sparkling water or more like soda ? Sweet ?
Start your review of La Croix Sparkling Water Orange!
How would you rate this product?
David H.
Little Rock, AR
Replaced drinking sugar filled soda with LaCroix waters. Love the majority of the flavors and enjoy the variety.
Victoria B.
Iowa City, IA
YES. The BEST La Croix flavor ever. I seriously need to stockpile these when they're on sale because I could drink one every day. Seriously though, I gave up soda a few years back and though I rarely crave one, sometimes I'm just looking for a carbonated beverage that isn't, you know, horrible for me. This one hits the spot. The orange flavor is 100% perfection. I will continue to keep a can or two in the fridge at all times.
terry C.
Dearborn Hts, MI
So happy I discovered Lacroix. Completely sugar and sodium free. Zero carbs. No artificial flavors. Gives mr that sparkling fizz I crave.
Madison P.
Kingfisher, OK
This is a great option to have instead of soda. Couldn't be more pleased with this product.
samantha E.
ROSEVILLE, CA
My boyfriend and I decided to pick these up at safeway one night to try.  I've always heard rave reviews about it, so why not?  Wish I had never put this in my mouth.  It was so gross, tasted like battery acid!!  We ended up giving them to our roommates.  I seriously have no idea why people like this so much.  It was so disgusting I'm not willing to try another flavor.  We even tried to give it another shot the next day, still horrible!
Leah  D.
Deltona, FL
I LOVE that it is sugar free, calorie free and sodium free. It's perfect because I'm trying to eat (and drink) clean and healthy. It has the carbonation of a soda but not the sugar and calories to go with it. Orange is my personal favorite...and really one of the ONLY flavors I do like. But lets be real here...it is slightly flavored carbonation. I can't say I love the taste, I'd say I drink it because I know it is a healthier alternative.
Aimee S.
I really like this brand of sparking water..there is no sodium added unlike some other brands. When I’m in the mood for a soda but not the extra calories I grab a La Croix. The orange is my favorite...it’s a light taste and not too sweet or overpowering.
Amanda G.
Sykesville, MD
La Croix Sparkling Water Orange uploaded by Amanda G.
I love la croix. I haven’t found a flavor I didn’t love. All these are healthy and safe to drink because they don’t have any added sugars. This is essentially sparkling water with a hint of flavor. These are best served chill
Pahua N.
La Croix Sparkling Water Orange uploaded by Pahua N.
Purchased at: Walmart
Taste great and refreshing. Orange flavor isn’t so powerful and I’ll add a squeeze of sugar free orange flavor enhancer. Can’t go wrong with this sparkling shoulder.
Pamela P.
Miami Springs, FL
Purchased at: Publix
I am drinking it right now for the first time and I loved it! I drink water all day long and I am always looking for options other than regular water that still water and healthy so this one is just perfect! No carbs, no calories, no sweetener, no sodium and naturally essenced. And guess what?! It still so flavorful! I do recommend it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...