La Croix Peach-Pear Sparkling Water

La Croix® 100% Natural Peach-Pear Flavored Sparkling Water.
Calorie free. Sweetener free. Sodium free.

Is this have a sweet flavor or does it have a bite?
Is anyone else getting a gingery aftertaste from this water? I just tried it for the first time and I'm not sure how to feel about it.
Does this taste more like a flavored water or does it have more of a carbonated taste to it?
Start your review of La Croix Peach-Pear Sparkling Water!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“It's one of my favorite flavors now - it goes great with most of my snacks and I can take it with me to work, shopping, anywhere.” in reviews
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Ice cold Peach & Pear Calorie-less drink is exactly what you wanna hear as you’re in a bikini, dying in Texas heat! I used to pair this with alcohol during hot Texas Summers. I know, so hydrating & calorieless - alcohol. 🤣 But you get the point. At least it’s less sugar packed than other mixed drinks 🤓 I’m in California now but it’s on my radar to search for more fall flavored options, if that’s in La Croix future that would be awesome for holiday drinks. 😍 La Croix Peach-Pear Sparkling Water
San Antonio
Purchased at: H-E-B
I’m a big fan of La Croix sparkling waters for a refreshing beverage that’s healthy but also tasty and as a bonus has cool packaging. This flavor is delicious - top 2 in my book - and is different from the basic citrus waters. Great to switch things up - fresh and authentic taste - NOT a weird artificial taste! It’s definitely pricier than a generic store brand sparkling water but I feel the flavor is distinct enough to merit a little extra money.
Nashville, TN
I’m not the biggest fan of Peach-Pear La Croix. The flavors together aren’t that great to me but if you think these two go together then maybe you’d enjoy it. I mean when drinking this flavor cold it tastes pretty decent tho I’m not its biggest fan and I usually only buy this flavor if there are no other good flavors left.
Purchased at: Big Lots
I picked up a case of this because they were out of my usual grapefruit flavor. I was skeptical because I usually only care for citrus flavors. This flavor is amazing. It is a strong flavor of pear that doesn’t taste artificial. The only downside is I can only find it in one store within a 15 mile radius of me.
Cincinnati
I like this flavor of la Croix, but its not the best of the best. It is a nice flavor, but if you don't normally like sparkling water you probably won't like this, it tastes like sparkling water. There is no sweetener or anything which I really like, I think it makes the flavor more real.
Cape May Ch, NJ
This is a delicious beverage. You can drink and enjoy this flavor warm or cold. It is sweet and very bubbly. La Croix sparkling waters are by far the best since they have the most bubbles of the flavor waters I've tried. Would definitely recommend. Would like to see bulk sizes of this :)
9635 ridge ave
I don't think this flavor is very good this flavor taste to much like pear. Don't get me wrong I love lacroix but this flavor is just to much for me. If you add any kind of sugar it taste horrible. This was my first time trying this flavor and I will not be buying it again.
I am not a fan of La Croix, I still have not figured out the appeal of this drink. It tastes like someone poured a powdered drink mix into club soda, and claimed it was sparkling water. I was disappointed in the lack of taste, there's no flavor at all. Do not buy this!
Hanover, PA
This is probably my favorite flavor of Lacroix. It is really refreshing on a summer day or when I need a fizzy pick me up. This is the flavor that also helped me give up soda on a day-to-day basis. So if you like peach and pear flavors this flavor is probably for you.
Oceanside , CA
La Croix Peach-Pear Sparkling Water uploaded by Bunna L.
Purchased at: Target
I love La Croix! It's an acquired taste for most people but I love it especially if you don't drink soda and want a bubbly taste. I love all their flavors and keep them in stock as much as possible. The prices are decent and you could basically buy it anywhere.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...