BeveragesSeltzers & TonicsLaCroix
La Croix Peach-Pear Sparkling Water

La Croix Peach-Pear Sparkling Water

La Croix® 100% Natural Peach-Pear Flavored Sparkling Water.
Calorie free. Sweetener free. Sodium free.

What’s everyone’s favorite flavor of LaCroix?
Is this have a sweet flavor or does it have a bite?
Is anyone else getting a gingery aftertaste from this water? I just tried it for the first time and I'm not sure how to feel about it.
Start your review of La Croix Peach-Pear Sparkling Water!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
It's one of my favorite flavors now - it goes great with most of my snacks and I can take it with me to work, shopping, anywhere.in reviews
Adam R.
Mount Laurel, NJ
We like LaCroix waters at our house and have many different flavors stocked in our refrigerator at all times.
Emilie H.
Hamtramck, MI
My favorite flavor! So light and refreshing. Love to mix it with vodka too for a little cocktail 😊 you can always find it on sale which is great as well. There are store brands but I haven’t found anything close to this flavor!
Meg B.
Seattle, WA
I am a huge fan of just about any flavor of La Croix (pronounced La Cwa - it’s French), but this is by far my favorite!! The peach and pear flavors go so well together. It’s makes for a better flavor then the rest of the other flavors.
Mary W.
Empire
Purchased at: Dollar General
I buy these for my son.As for myself I dont care for them.I generally buy about 4 boxes. In the flavors he likes.
Valarie S.
Eagle, ID
I am trying very hard to transition my household from soda pop to any other carbonated beverage. La Croix has been a nice transition beverage. This particular flavor is great, you can really taste the flavor come through.
Sagejane S.
Chico, CA
This water is best drunk cold, fresh from the fridge, in the can, bottle or a glass with ice.
Melissa K.
Lake Worth, FL
Delicious tasting seltzer! This is the only brand I buy. The peach pear is my absolute favorite hands down! Add a shot of vodka good taste
Leila W.
Astatula, FL
This is such a refreshing sparkling water. I am a big fan of this flavor, in particular. So fruity, but perfectly light. It’s a great alternative to soda drinks in our household!
Jenna S.
Portland, OR
This is my least favorite la croix flavor. It tastes strongly of pear which I am not a fan of but if you like that flavor then you will like these
Maura A.
Cape May Ch, NJ
This is a delicious beverage. You can drink and enjoy this flavor warm or cold. It is sweet and very bubbly. La Croix sparkling waters are by far the best since they have the most bubbles of the flavor waters I've tried. Would definitely recommend. Would like to see bulk sizes of this :)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...