BY LACROIX #22 in Seltzers & Tonics

La Croix® 100% Natural Peach-Pear Flavored Sparkling Water.
Calorie free. Sweetener free. Sodium free.

• Does this taste more like a flavored water or does it have more o...3 Answers
  • What are some good holiday drinks that I can use La Croix as a mi...2 Answers
  • Is it better cold or over ice? 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "It's one of my favorite flavors now - it goes great with most of my snacks and I can take it with me to work, shopping, anywhere." in 1 review
Shelby A.
While not an immediate fan, I have grown to love La Croix! My favorite flavors are the peach-pear and lime, but you really can’t go wrong! Only con I have is that this product does not quench your thirst like regular water. But if you’re like me and struggle to drink water, the La Croix may be a solution. Or if you’re trying to kick your soda habit—it’s a great-tasting, healthy alternative!
Crystal L.
New York
I have to be honest, I like pretty much every flavor of La Croix. I'm trying to fight off my soda pregnancy craving with sparkling water and peach-pear happens to be my all time favorite. I enjoy the unique combination of pear, don't see a lot of pear flavored drinks, with the peach flavor. It's a yes from me and I'm definitely buying more.
Chayla H.
All of the hip kids I know drink this stuff. I used to think that it had to be awful, but once I tried it I couldn’t stop! It’s filling, and delicious! My boyfriends favorite is the coconut, but this is my favorite! More for me!
Kristin S.
Richmond, VA
I love this brand of sparkling water. It makes me feel like I'm drinking a soda when really it is a much healthier option. This flavor is okay. I don't get much of the peach flavor but I do taste the pear.
Julie-Anne D.
Homewood, AL
This flavor is very unique. When you first sip, it tastes peachy. After you swallow, it totally tastes like pears. While I love it, I can see this one being one people have to warm up to. La Croix Peach-Pear Sparkling Water
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
I have mixed feelings about this flavor. I usually love la croix and definetly can taste the pear and peach. However, I notice a bit of a gingery aftertaste which seems a bit odd. I'll update my review once I figure out whether or not I like this flavor.
jennifer h.
Quincy, MA
I am a huge fan of all the LaCroix flavors but i think this is my favorite! Even the colors of the can are beautiful lol! Now about this flavor: i think it is a great balance of peach and pear! It is very light and refreshing. The effervescence in this soda is just right. I really enjoy these.
Shanna P.
Dawsonville, GA
My favorite flavor out of them all! Its so crisp and delcious! Great for a hot summer day sitting by the pool or with pizza😍 its a great beverage with lots of flavor!!
Lexie H.
One of my very favorite flavors light and refreshing with the right taste of peach and pear. These can be pricy, but anytime I see a value pack (Big Lots) I grab a case. If you like carbonated drinks, looking to drink more water, without calories and sugar added this is a great purchase.
Zach C.
Newburgh
My friend gave me one of these and I could barely finish it. It was so bitter and flavorless that I had to continue to add orange juice just to make it bearable.
Kathryn W.
Pfafftown, NC
Is this a tasty flavor of LaCroix? I have only ever tried lemon.
Valerie L.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Does the pear come through as distinct or is it mostly peachy?
stephanie m.
I recently got into drinking sparkling water. but only tried and love! perrier and peligrino. . my question is are these any good?
Nicole F.
Lenoir, NC
Is it better cold or over ice?
Michelle E.
Rome , Ny
Does this taste more like a flavored water or does it have more of a carbonated taste to it?