BY LACROIX #12 in Seltzers & Tonics

La Croix® 100% Natural Peach-Pear Flavored Sparkling Water.
Calorie free. Sweetener free. Sodium free.

• Does this taste more like a flavored water or does it hav...3 Answers
  • What are some good holiday drinks that I can use La Croix...2 Answers
  • Is it better cold or over ice? 3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "It's one of my favorite flavors now - it goes great with most of my snacks and I can take it with me to work, shopping, anywhere." in 1 review
Sabiha K.
This flavour has a predominant pear taste, which reminds me of eating a fresh pear. I didn't get any peach flavour. This seltzer water is a bit more expensive than others on the market, but the taste is worth the price. I got it from a natural food store for under $1 for a small can. The packaging is flashy and attractive. I like that the orange and green/yellow colour of the can is reminiscent of the fruits in the flavouring. I plan on recommending this to friends, family, and colleagues who are looking for healthier alternative to pop.
Shelby A.
While not an immediate fan, I have grown to love La Croix! My favorite flavors are the peach-pear and lime, but you really can’t go wrong! Only con I have is that this product does not quench your thirst like regular water. But if you’re like me and struggle to drink water, the La Croix may be a solution. Or if you’re trying to kick your soda habit—it’s a great-tasting, healthy alternative!
Samantha M.
Augusta
I'm not super picky about my carbonated beverages. I bought this thinking it would be a light alternative for a soda mixer. It tastes like ouch. Someone tweeted that "it tastes like it was made in a society where flavor is the scarcest resource" and I agree with them wholeheartedly. I have to remember what fruit tastes like to apply the flavor to the hurty bubbles.
Chayla H.
All of the hip kids I know drink this stuff. I used to think that it had to be awful, but once I tried it I couldn’t stop! It’s filling, and delicious! My boyfriends favorite is the coconut, but this is my favorite! More for me!
Jema B.
Louisville, KY
LaCroix has been a lifesaver while trying to ween myself off diet sodas. So far, this is my favorite flavor. It is a very crisp light fruit flavor that isn’t too overwhelming. I definitely notice the peach more than pear.
Jordan S.
Melbourne
I really dislike most sparkling waters but this flavor is so good and it doesn’t have any sugar or calories. It doesn’t need to be sweet, I buy a few cases of these every week and I can drink four a day, they’re so good.
Meghan R.
Pittsburgh, PA
I wasn’t in love with any of the La Croix flavors at first until I tried this flavor! It is so so good! So refreshing over ice. Is perfect to make your favorite cocktail with. The price is amazing too! Can’t beat it!
Tara N.
Austin
Another favorite flavor of mine. Canned sparkling water definitely takes some time getting used to. But now I can’t get enough. This flavor still makes you feel refreshed and hydrated, and it tastes so good
Kelly V.
Denver
I’m reviewing this for my partner, because he will make a run to the grocery store or Target solely for La Croix. We always have several different flavors in our fridge, but this is definitely his favorite.
Crystal L.
Bayside, NY
I have to be honest, I like pretty much every flavor of La Croix. I'm trying to fight off my soda pregnancy craving with sparkling water and peach-pear happens to be my all time favorite. I enjoy the unique combination of pear, don't see a lot of pear flavored drinks, with the peach flavor. It's a yes from me and I'm definitely buying more.
Kathryn W.
Pfafftown, NC
Is this a tasty flavor of LaCroix? I have only ever tried lemon.
Valerie L.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Does the pear come through as distinct or is it mostly peachy?
stephanie m.
I recently got into drinking sparkling water. but only tried and love! perrier and peligrino. . my question is are these any good?
Nicole F.
Lenoir, NC
Is it better cold or over ice?
Michelle E.
Rome , Ny
Does this taste more like a flavored water or does it have more of a carbonated taste to it?