BeveragesSeltzers & TonicsLaCroix
La Croix Passionfruit Sparkling Water

La Croix Passionfruit Sparkling Water

Highlights

• Refreshing, naturally flavored sparkling water
  • Calorie free, sweetener free, sodium free
  • 8 pack is great to enjoy with friends

LaCroix® Passionfruit is the fizz sensation you need to spice up your life, with the exotic flavor of passion fruit. Mix a can of LaCroix Passionfruit with 1/2 cup pomegranate juice and 1 teaspoon agave syrup for a bubbly LaCroix Pom Sparkler!

Have you returned these cans for 5 cents? They don’t have markings for bottle/can return, so I’m wondering if your state gives you a refund for La Croix! I normally do my bottle return in CT, but I’m away for now so I can’t check. I’m trying to determine if I should keep these cans for when I return! La Croix Passionfruit Sparkling Water
How strong is the flavor in this one?
Start your review of La Croix Passionfruit Sparkling Water!
How would you rate this product?
Megan G.
Weatherford, TX
I am a huge LaCroix fan! I drink at least two cans a day, and love the variety of flavors. The passion fruit flavor is unique and delicious. I always feel refreshed while drinking it.
Cassidy O.
Alliance, OH
My absolute favorite flavor of La Croix- it's just fruity enough to satisfy my sweet tooth! Great replacement for pop!
Mandy G.
Hendersonvlle, TN
La Croix Passionfruit Sparkling Water uploaded by Mandy G.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
From the very first sip, WOW!! This is DELICIOUS. I’ve been drinking more and more sparkling waters lately, trying to break my soda habit. 0 calories, 0 fat, 0 carbs...1000% flavor!!! My favorite sparkling water, by far!
Amanda T.
Bensalem, PA
This drink is so deliciously refreshing. It's water, so I don't feel guilty having about 3 a day, but it's as good as soda. It has a sweet and crisp taste. Love, love, love.
Jenna K.
Sioux Falls, SD
This is one of my favorite La Croix flavors. I always keep my fridge stocked with it. The passion fruit flavor isn’t too overwhelming. It’s also great for making cocktails.
Elisha A.
North Bend, OR
Amazing!!! Guilt free carbonated drink! This is the perfect soda substitute! Would highly recommend to anyone attempting to quit sugary soda
Chris S.
Lake Oswego, OR
This water is so tasty. I've tried many flavors of la croix before but I believe this flavor to be my favorite. It's a very crisp and clean taste that leaves you refreshed. This flavor doesn't leave a bad after taste that some of the other flavors.
Erica P.
Spartanburg, SC
Since my son seems to love sparkling water, I decided to give these a try.They don't really have much flavor to them. It's very, very subtle. It wasn't good, but wasn't bad either.
Brittany H.
Rustburg, VA
I’m not a huge fan of sparkling water but this brand is more bearable to drink if I want to have something like this it’s not the best but I guess the best choice from other brands for when I want to have sparkling waters.
Danielle S.
Mechanicsburg, PA
La Croix Passionfruit Sparkling Water uploaded by Danielle S.
Purchased at: Walmart
La Croix sparkling water is pretty good. 0 sodium, 0 calorie, and 0 sweetener. Will buy again once on sale!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Elieth G.
Davenport, FL
il y a 3 ans
Have you tried the La Croix Passionfruit Sparkling Water water? ITS AMAZING I LOVE IT! No sugar and flavor the doctor recommended it to me
Monica S. il y a 2 ans