BY LACROIX #47 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Find soft drinks and water at Target.com! La croix passionfruit sparkling water 12 oz 8 pk

• Do you love these?????????2 Answers
  • This product seems to be getting really popular, what's all the hyp...2 Answers
  • I've noticed this drink becoming very popular lately. What is the h...4 Answers
Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.
I love La Croix brand sparkling waters, they're so refreshing especially on a hot summer's day when you want something nice and cold with a hint of flavor. The first time I tried one of these while on vacation visiting a friend and from the first sip, I was wondering why I hadn't tried them sooner because I past them in the grocery aisle all the time. It's like drinking a sparkling soda, crisp and carbonated with a hint of sweetness, which is what I love most about these as they have delicious flavors like this passionfruit. If you haven't tried La Croix products, and enjoy healthier options as these are healthier alternatives to traditional sodas or sports drinks, than you definitely should give these a try!
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Baltimore, MD
I like bubbles.

I need the bubbles. But not in a sweet soda sense. Just a good “burn your throat, possibly make you burp like a linebacker” sense.

There are endless flavors but, to be honest, I only actively seek out the passionfruit, mango and grapefruit flavors. Oh, and lime because that’s the only variety that can be delivered to my house in precisely one hour via Amazon Prime Now. Trust me, when you’re hungover and you realize that there’s no bubbly water in the house, that first sip of lime La Croix will make you feel better than any greasy pizza or Royal Farms fried chicken. And it tastes exponentially better because you didn’t have to put pants on to buy it.
Nic H.
Nic H.
These are my favorites for sipping in the summertime. I have tried several flavors of the La Croix brand sparkling water and have not been disappointed. It's a nice mix- up from just plain water and the carbonation makes it a lighter drink that won't slow you down. You can mix this with an alcoholic spirit if you like, as an alternate to a heavy beer. It is NOT sweet, so this is not comparable to a soda, in my opinion, but love it for the hydration and twist of flavor(s).
Laura S.
Laura S.
Teaneck, NJ
Yum!!! I love anything that tastes like passion fruit and this has a very nice, authentic flavor. Many "passion fruit" flavored drinks can taste fake and leave a vague weird tropical taste in your mouth, not at all like passion fruit, but this drink does it correctly! It also satisfies any soda cravings I have without all the added sugar and bad stuff for you. This is a clean and refreshing drink and I simply love it, along with all the other flavors!
Emily R.
Emily R.
Milwaukie, OR
La Croix is my favorite flavored sparkling water. It's hard to find the Passionfruit in a lot of stores for some reason, but it's one of my favorite flavors. I also love the Apricot, which is my favorite, but again, hard to find. It's great in cocktails when you want a tropical flavor and bubbles. I drink so much more water when I have La Croix around. I am always sad if we run out and I forget to get some at the store.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Ocala, FL
La Croix is amazing!!! It taste delicious, it's fresh, crisp and very refreshing. I enjoy this especially after eating a snack. It has a fizz to it and it feels like your drinking soda but your not your actually hydrating yourself with sparkling water. it's not just plain sparkling water, the best part about it is it comes with a variety of different flavors and my favorite flavor is the La Croix passion fruit.
Emily E.
Emily E.
Seattle, WA
I like La Croix, but I don't think it's what everyone makes it out to be. They are a little overpriced for what they are, and doesn't have a lot of flavor (not that a sparkling water needs to have a ton of flavor-- but La Croix is mostly has just a tiny hint). If I'm craving a slightly flavored water, and La Croix was all there was, I would happily drink it. But given a choice, probably wouldn't choose it
Stevy H.
Stevy H.
Rockville, MD
Where have these been all of my life? This passion fruit sparkling soda water is amazing. There are no additives, calories, carbs or sugars in this refreshing beverage! It's perfect for summer. I feel as if I'm on a tropical vacation with every sip. If you want a tasty adult beverage without having to put in an extra hour at this gym, try this sparkling soda with vodka and a squeeze of lime 👍🏻
Fiorella S.
Fiorella S.
I purchased this flavor this weekend and so far I prefer it over the lemon flavor one. The only thing I will do to improve the taste a little more is to add a more passion fruit flavor. It tastes like club soda to me but with flavor. It have the bubbly effects of a soda and the flavor of a juice with the taste of water. If you don't like carbonated drinks then you will not like this water.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Can't put into words how much I love this product and in particular the Passionfruit flavor! It's so easy to beat the heat with a cool refreshing seltzer and even better it's a great addition for everyone at a #backyardbash You can pick them up at any local grocery store on your way to the park, a patio or wherever you're out enjoying summertime!!
Alina P.
Alina P.
Brooklyn , NY
I've noticed La Croix become 'a thing' recently .. It's suddenly very popular. I've never tried it but curious what the hype is about? What's the best flavor to try? How much does it cost, on average? Where can I buy it?
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
Nederland, TX
I've noticed this drink becoming very popular lately. What is the hype about? Is it sweet? What's the best flavor?
Abby C.
Abby C.
Arlington, TX
Alright guys, I am not a big fan of carbonated/ sparkling water. The thing is that I am doing the whole 30 and this is kind of one of the few drinks allowed... what is our favorite flavor? Is it sweet?
Christine B.
Christine B.
Tecumseh, MI
Is this really good? I'm looking for a drink alternative that isn't artificial and not a fan of just plain water
Christina S.
Christina S.
Do you love these?????????