BY LACROIX #6 in Seltzers & Tonics

Find soft drinks and water at Target.com! La croix passionfruit sparkling water 12 oz 8 pk

• I'm curious are these sweet at all?3 Answers
  • I tried one of these at a friend's and I didn't care for it. It w...2 Answers
  • Do you love these?????????3 Answers
Dariya H.
Port orange, FL
This drink is so yummy. It’s very flavorful and I don’t feel like I miss sugar at all when I drink this. I would definitely recommend this drink for anyone who is looking to wean themselves off of sugary drinks and sodas, or anyone who Just just wants a change from planning, ordinary water. I have this flavor after a meal if I’m not feeling completely satisfied but know that I have had enough to eat.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I really like this. It does take a little while to get used to this if you're used to a strong, sugary, artificial flavored soda but they are very light and refreshing. They are a sparkling water with a hint of flavor. For being a healthier option, they are very reasonably priced. I really enjoyed the flavors I've tried and will continue to buy them.
Victoria W.
Minneapolis, MN
I really love La Croix! I heard a joke once making fun of people who drink it, because "it tastes like hair spray"... that's not true (although it's hilarious). Flavoured sparkling water certainly takes some getting used to if you've never had it before, but this stuff is DELICIOUS! It's an excellent alternative for people who are trying to cut back sugar or cut it completely, especially if you're a heavy soda drinker. Very aesthetic packaging, a huge variety of fun flavours and easy to locate! Highly recommend for anyone who is looking for a healthy alternative to soda. And NO, IT DOES NOT TASTE LIKE HAIR SPRAY!!!
Chassidy R.
Florence, SC
Hands down the best flavor of sparking water LaCroix makes! It has such a lovely flavor.
I made the switch from sodas to sparkling water last year and I’m so happy I did! These are flavored just enough to make me forget all about soda. If you’re looking at LaCroixs multitude of flavors and can’t think which to try first; definitely give this one a go!
Pri 9.
Chicago
Can't believe I'm leaving a review for sparking water... but I seriously am addicted to Passionfruit La Croix! It is so refreshing and not overtly sweet. It's hands down my go to drink. If you like passion-fruit, you'll love this! It even mixed well with vodka for a summertime spritzer!
Erin B.
This is my personal favorite flavor out of the ones I’ve tried! I can’t get enough. I’ve never had a real passion fruit before but I would like to after having this sparkling water! It’s not too strong or too weak. I would recommend. I have purchased these from Ingles supermarkets.
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
We drink this stuff like crazy in my house. I would say it’s pricey but if you think about it you can get an entire pack of these for the price of one Starbucks drink. We don’t drink to much soda in our house but I still like carbonated drinks so these are perfect!!
sarahsdill D.
Seattle, WA
Love this refreshing flavor. Passionfruit, coconut and mango are my favorite la croix flavors. I find them to be a great substitutes if you like soda and want a healthier option. I find them to be amazing when I’m avoiding caffeine or artificial sweeteners.
Jordan M.
I normally don’t like sparkling water, but I liked the flavor of this kind. It’s subtle and refreshing to drink without the harsh sparkling water flavor. It’s fairly cheap and I would recommend it to someone that’s isn’t necessarily a huge fan of sparkling water but is still willing to try it.
Ryane C.
Chesapeake , VA
Lacroix is perfect alternative to soda. It's healthy and aids in digestion while satisfying your thirst and fulfilling a craving for something more than just water. This flavor is yummy and they have so many flavors for any pallet
Alina P.
Brooklyn , NY
I've noticed La Croix become 'a thing' recently .. It's suddenly very popular. I've never tried it but curious what the hype is about? What's the best flavor to try? How much does it cost, on average? Where can I buy it?
Whitney S.
Nederland, TX
I've noticed this drink becoming very popular lately. What is the hype about? Is it sweet? What's the best flavor?
Abby C.
Dallas, TX
Alright guys, I am not a big fan of carbonated/ sparkling water. The thing is that I am doing the whole 30 and this is kind of one of the few drinks allowed... what is our favorite flavor? Is it sweet?
Christine B.
Tecumseh, MI
Is this really good? I'm looking for a drink alternative that isn't artificial and not a fan of just plain water
hailey b.
Joshua Tree, CA
This product seems to be getting really popular, what's all the hype about? I've been meaning to try it out.