BY LACROIX #40 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Find soft drinks and water at Target.com! La croix passionfruit sparkling water 12 oz 8 pk

• Do you love these?????????2 Answers
  • This product seems to be getting really popular, what's all the h...3 Answers
  • I've noticed this drink becoming very popular lately. What is the...4 Answers
Whitney G.
Jamestown
 First let me tell you how I came upon receiving these drinks. And I have tried four different types. I was working for a gentleman and his wife purchased for 12 packs for her sister. No one in their households could handle the taste of them so they were brought into the office and free to any of us employees who wanted to drink them. I remember that they were there at least four months because no one out of all of the employees would drink it. Eventually took it to the food pantry and donated it. This is not a good tasting flavored water it is very fizzy it has a little bit of a burning sensation going down it is very  and pleasant and truly the taste is not good on any of the flavors. I say get the generic Walmart sparkling water with flavor and that is a good one you can’t go wrong with for $.68
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I really like this. It does take a little while to get used to this if you're used to a strong, sugary, artificial flavored soda but they are very light and refreshing. They are a sparkling water with a hint of flavor. For being a healthier option, they are very reasonably priced. I really enjoyed the flavors I've tried and will continue to buy them.
Victoria W.
Shakopee, MN
I really love La Croix! I heard a joke once making fun of people who drink it, because "it tastes like hair spray"... that's not true (although it's hilarious). Flavoured sparkling water certainly takes some getting used to if you've never had it before, but this stuff is DELICIOUS! It's an excellent alternative for people who are trying to cut back sugar or cut it completely, especially if you're a heavy soda drinker. Very aesthetic packaging, a huge variety of fun flavours and easy to locate! Highly recommend for anyone who is looking for a healthy alternative to soda. And NO, IT DOES NOT TASTE LIKE HAIR SPRAY!!!
Pri 9.
Chicago
Can't believe I'm leaving a review for sparking water... but I seriously am addicted to Passionfruit La Croix! It is so refreshing and not overtly sweet. It's hands down my go to drink. If you like passion-fruit, you'll love this! It even mixed well with vodka for a summertime spritzer!
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
We drink this stuff like crazy in my house. I would say it’s pricey but if you think about it you can get an entire pack of these for the price of one Starbucks drink. We don’t drink to much soda in our house but I still like carbonated drinks so these are perfect!!
Madison W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is by far the best and most flavorful flavor of la croix. I mix it with vodka when I am going out and it completely hides the flavor. It tastes amazing and I love it. I highly recommend this product.
mariah m.
This is one of my favorite flavors of La Croix. I like the sweetness that is included to help hide that tonic flavor of the sparkling water. It gives me the feeling of drinking a pop but it's healthier! I now drink mostly flavored sparkling water and this flavor is my favorite. I would definitely give this flavor a shot, even if you don't normally drink La Croix - it's that good.
Aly S.
N Hollywood, CA
THIS. IS. MY. JAM. I love passion fruit la croix. It's my favorite beverage maybe ever. I don't like sweet, high calorie, sodium filled drinks which is what I'm obsessed with la croix. Pamplemousse used to be my fave, but passion fruit took that spot over real quick. No sodium which means no feeling thirsty after you drink it. I can't say enough nice things about it....!!
Maria G.
Hawthorne , CA
It was hard to choose my top flavor! Their all good! I like this water sparkling soda ...takes away the temptation of having soda...i love drinking it very ice cold! When i feel bloated i just drink one and it helps get rid of any gas...the packaging is very lovely and upbeat. Yea i would recommend to everyone!
Samantha R.
La Habra, CA
The passionfruit is my favorite flavor I think it has the strongest flavor of the drinks. They're bland so don't expect something super sweet like regular carbonated drinks or sparkling waters. But that's what I like about these drinks because nothing tastes artificial and they're still refreshing.
Alina P.
Brooklyn , NY
I've noticed La Croix become 'a thing' recently .. It's suddenly very popular. I've never tried it but curious what the hype is about? What's the best flavor to try? How much does it cost, on average? Where can I buy it?
Whitney S.
Nederland, TX
I've noticed this drink becoming very popular lately. What is the hype about? Is it sweet? What's the best flavor?
Abby C.
Dallas, TX
Alright guys, I am not a big fan of carbonated/ sparkling water. The thing is that I am doing the whole 30 and this is kind of one of the few drinks allowed... what is our favorite flavor? Is it sweet?
hailey b.
Joshua Tree, CA
This product seems to be getting really popular, what's all the hype about? I've been meaning to try it out.
Christine B.
Tecumseh, MI
Is this really good? I'm looking for a drink alternative that isn't artificial and not a fan of just plain water