BY LACROIX #14 in Seltzers & Tonics

Find soft drinks and water at Target.com! La croix passionfruit sparkling water 12 oz 8 pk

• I'm curious are these sweet at all?3 Answers
  • I tried one of these at a friend's and I didn't care for ...2 Answers
  • Do you love these?????????3 Answers
Erin B.
This is my personal favorite flavor out of the ones I’ve tried! I can’t get enough. I’ve never had a real passion fruit before but I would like to after having this sparkling water! It’s not too strong or too weak. I would recommend. I have purchased these from Ingles supermarkets.
Jennifer L.
Cerritos, CA
This is the best La Croix flavor hands down. The sweet scent of passionfruit essence can’t be beat. The packaging is your typical can of soda except it’s not soda, it’s sparkling water with a twist. I used to hate drinking straight sparkling water but this passionfruit essence made a difference.
Kassie C.
My favorite style. This water is perfect. After drinking regular water all day when I get home I want something that changes it up. This is what it does. Not super sweet and no artificial tastes. Really is the best out there. Was very hesitant to try but now mad I waited so long.
Nat F.
This is my second favorite flavor of La Croix - Apricot is first. Mango is third. These are very affordable and so much better than any other sparkling water. I buy these all the time. It's fabulous if you try to avoid soda and great for diets too. I love it in the summer time especially!
Ryane C.
Chesapeake , VA
Lacroix is perfect alternative to soda. It's healthy and aids in digestion while satisfying your thirst and fulfilling a craving for something more than just water. This flavor is yummy and they have so many flavors for any pallet
Madison C.
Pleasanton, CA
La Crois Passionfruit was my FAVORITE flavor until Key Lime. I am so in love with it. It's so refreshing, tastes good in a mixed drink, and the best part it has no calories. I ALWAYS have this in my fridge! I drink this flavor more than anything else!
Cassidy M.
Sterling, VA
I don’t know what it is about this stuff. My husband and I are addicted. It’s so refreshing and a great mid day pick me up. We quit our soda drinking habit thanks to these! I recommend any flavor honestly but the Passionfruit is my absolute favorite.
Kristen W.
Oklahoma City
This is one of my favorite La Croix flavors. It’s like a party in my mouth! It’s so tasty and refreshing yet with so much flavor that I forget that I’m drinking water! I’m so glad that I gave up soda and starting drinking sparking water instead.
Britani C.
Broken Arrow, OK
On its own... not a fan. But honey, throw in some Belvedere vodka and 2 drops of my dōTerra Lime essential oil and WOAH MOMMA is this delicious! HELLO SUMMER! Perfectly bubbly and just a hint of flavor. Yes Yes 100 times YES!
Dariya H.
Port orange, FL
This drink is so yummy. It’s very flavorful and I don’t feel like I miss sugar at all when I drink this. I would definitely recommend this drink for anyone who is looking to wean themselves off of sugary drinks and sodas, or anyone who Just just wants a change from planning, ordinary water. I have this flavor after a meal if I’m not feeling completely satisfied but know that I have had enough to eat.
Alina P.
Brooklyn , NY
I've noticed La Croix become 'a thing' recently .. It's suddenly very popular. I've never tried it but curious what the hype is about? What's the best flavor to try? How much does it cost, on average? Where can I buy it?
Whitney S.
Nederland, TX
I've noticed this drink becoming very popular lately. What is the hype about? Is it sweet? What's the best flavor?
Abby C.
Dallas, TX
Alright guys, I am not a big fan of carbonated/ sparkling water. The thing is that I am doing the whole 30 and this is kind of one of the few drinks allowed... what is our favorite flavor? Is it sweet?
Christine B.
Tecumseh, MI
Is this really good? I'm looking for a drink alternative that isn't artificial and not a fan of just plain water
hailey b.
Joshua Tree, CA
This product seems to be getting really popular, what's all the hype about? I've been meaning to try it out.