BY LACROIX #10 in Seltzers & Tonics

Find soft drinks and water at Target.com! La croix passionfruit sparkling water 12 oz 8 pk

• I'm curious are these sweet at all?4 Answers
  • I tried one of these at a friend's and I didn't care for ...2 Answers
  • Do you love these?????????3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Erin B.
This is my personal favorite flavor out of the ones I’ve tried! I can’t get enough. I’ve never had a real passion fruit before but I would like to after having this sparkling water! It’s not too strong or too weak. I would recommend. I have purchased these from Ingles supermarkets.
Nat F.
This is my second favorite flavor of La Croix - Apricot is first. Mango is third. These are very affordable and so much better than any other sparkling water. I buy these all the time. It's fabulous if you try to avoid soda and great for diets too. I love it in the summer time especially!
Ryane C.
Chesapeake , VA
Lacroix is perfect alternative to soda. It's healthy and aids in digestion while satisfying your thirst and fulfilling a craving for something more than just water. This flavor is yummy and they have so many flavors for any pallet
Catherine  V.
Powder Springs, GA
I LIVE off of sparkling water. That’s mostly what I drink. La Croix is my absolute favorite. They are so tasty, easily accessible and all at a great price. They have no calories, sugar, or sodium. This is a great choice if you’re trying to stop drinking sugar.
Kristen W.
Winter Haven, Fl
This is one of my favorite La Croix flavors. It’s like a party in my mouth! It’s so tasty and refreshing yet with so much flavor that I forget that I’m drinking water! I’m so glad that I gave up soda and starting drinking sparking water instead.
Sarah S.
Oxford, MS
I eat mainly #Whole30 and #Paleo for medical reasons.  This is one of my favorite flavors of La Croix when I need to switch up from water. I will even mix with a little fruit juice or Kombucha for an added twist and flavor. This has just the amount  of flavor to keep you from missing a carbonated beverage.
Dariya H.
Port orange, FL
This drink is so yummy. It’s very flavorful and I don’t feel like I miss sugar at all when I drink this. I would definitely recommend this drink for anyone who is looking to wean themselves off of sugary drinks and sodas, or anyone who Just just wants a change from planning, ordinary water. I have this flavor after a meal if I’m not feeling completely satisfied but know that I have had enough to eat.
Ashley G.
Elizabeth, NJ
I have never been a fan of sparkling water. I always thought it had no flavor and refused to drink it. That was until I tried this flavor of La Croix. This particular flavor made me appreciate sparkling water. The other flavors of this brand are okay but this is hands down the best flavor of them all. If you aren't a huge sparkling water fan like I was, I would recommend trying this product.
Ashleigh M.
The taste of these kind of remind me of the cranberry raspberry. The flavor is mild and refreshing. La Croix is definitely an acquired taste and I feel like this would be a good flavor to try out first.
Zaiga M.
Boise, ID
Sometimes a stray glass is found in my room and 99% of the time it is used for water and it gets reused. 1% of the time it is used for soda and gets forgotten it was used for soda and doesn't get noticed it has a drop of soda left in the bottom and the water is refilled in this used soda glass. THAT is what this drink tastes like. Lord it is nasty.
Alina P.
Brooklyn , NY
I've noticed La Croix become 'a thing' recently .. It's suddenly very popular. I've never tried it but curious what the hype is about? What's the best flavor to try? How much does it cost, on average? Where can I buy it?
Whitney S.
Nederland, TX
I've noticed this drink becoming very popular lately. What is the hype about? Is it sweet? What's the best flavor?
Brittany B.
OAKDALE, CA
I'm curious are these sweet at all?
Abby C.
Dallas, TX
Alright guys, I am not a big fan of carbonated/ sparkling water. The thing is that I am doing the whole 30 and this is kind of one of the few drinks allowed... what is our favorite flavor? Is it sweet?
Christine B.
Tecumseh, MI
Is this really good? I'm looking for a drink alternative that isn't artificial and not a fan of just plain water