BY LACROIX #8 in Seltzers & Tonics

No calories or artificial sweeteners Sodium free Kosher

La Croix Natural Lime Sparkling Water
  • "La Croix is probably my favorite flavored sparkling water out there." in 1 review
Miracle T.
Fairburn, GA
I absolutely hated flavored water, I just didn't understand the point. I felt like if your drinking water, then drink water. And if you want something fruit flavored without added sugar, get fresh juice. However, a few weeks ago my mom said that she wanted us to start a probiotic detox thing and with it we can't have to much sugar consumption- refined or natural. I dont drink soda, and rarely drink juice, but if I wanted some I wouldn't really be able to get any at this point. So, I saw these in my local dollar tree(they weren't the cans, the were the bottles) and I figured I would give it a try again. I'm loving them for the days were I want a little bit of juice with my meals. They have absolutely no sugar what so ever, siiys definitely no alternative. However, if you already drink a ton of water like I did, it won't really bother you. The only reason they got a four out if five stars is because of there price. I saw them in a traditional grocery store and refused to pay that price. I'll continue to get them were I got them before.
Dariya H.
Port orange, FL
This drink is so refreshing. t’s very flavorful and I don’t feel like I miss sugar at all when I drink this. I would definitely recommend this drink for anyone who is looking to wean themselves off of sugary drinks and sodas, or anyone who Just just wants a change from planning, ordinary water. I 10 to drink the lime flavor or the lemon flavor at lunch or dinner when I am having a salad or a light refreshing meal. These are wonderful to take to the beach as well.
Taryn W.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love La Croix, and grapefruit has traditionally been my go-to flavor. A friend of mine posted about Lime online so I tried it out. It's become another favorite! I don't drink soda, but I sometimes miss the flavor/carbonation. The lime flavor tastes a lot like Sprite or 7-Up without all of the sugar/chemicals. Literally have a 24 pack in my fridge of this right now!
Jamie L.
What a healthy, tasty option! I stock up on these every week because I love that they are natural and a healthy option when you want to grab something more than water. After a run, a LaCroix is so refreshing! My husband recently quit chewing tobacco and switched to drinking one of these a day for a healthy treat - not the same, but helps with the mental challenge of addiction!
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
I love drinking sparkling water.  Since doing my first Whole30, I mostly drink flat water, but when I feel like I need something with flavor, I always reach for a La Croix.  The Lime flavor reminds me so much of a Sprite, but even better in my opinion. It is all natural and doesn't have any added sugars.
Jessie B.
I’M ADDICTED. this is my hands down all time favorite flavor of La Croix. I can drink a 12 pack in a day if I really tried. This has been the biggest help of cutting out my soda addiction. I only crave the carbonation now instead of all the sugar that is in soda.
Kelly R.
New Hudson, MI
I am a diet coke addict, but over the past few years I have cut way back and turned into a La Croix addict! I love how light these taste. The flavor is just a hint and you get that delicious fizz, just like a pop. The lime & key lime are my favorite flavors.
Samantha M.
I really enjoy these. Great serving size. Nice and crisp. Love the lemon and lime flavor. Great replacement for soda. The ingredients rock. I drink one to two a day. Pricey but with it for your health if you get be up soda
Steph P.
Brookline, MA
If I could give this brand more than 5 stars, I absolutely would. I used to hate sparkling water. I made the switch from soda to sparkling water and tried La Croix for the first time a month ago. I’m obsessed!! Lime is so good. It’s pretty close to sprite.
Jay H.
Orlando, FL
Out of all the sparkling waters on the market, La Croix is by far the best! What I love the most about La Croix as that the flavor tastes natural and never artificial. It is light and sweet and the lime is not at all overpowering. I am not someone who likes to drink water. La Croix makes it so much easier with its refreshing flavor and bubbles! I highly recommend this to anyone who loves a good refreshing drink!
Rachel M.
Is it sweet? I've heard mixed reviews. Some say it's super sweet and some say it's not. I'm not a big fan of carbonated water but would like to try a good brand.
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
Are these any good? I have seen them at target and wondered how they would taste.
Melodee S.
Sugarloaf, PA
Cranberry juice & some vodka!
Julianne G.
San Rafael, CA
Is the flavor and water as good as Dasani sparkling water in similar flavors?
Rea A.
Bend, OR
Are you using it as a mixer? What's your favorite combos so far?