BeveragesSeltzers & TonicsLaCroix
La Croix Natural Lime Sparkling Water

La Croix Natural Lime Sparkling Water

No calories or artificial sweeteners Sodium free Kosher

Does this taste like sprite? I am not huge into seltzer water and wanted to try this.
Does this drink taste very strong?
How’s this stuff taste?
Start your review of La Croix Natural Lime Sparkling Water!
Product Highlights
La Croix is probably my favorite flavored sparkling water out there.in reviews
ReShicka P.
I have recently discovered La Croix and I can't believe I have gone this long without having it in my life. The lime flavor is the BEST flavor. It is refreshing and it's like if Sprite were a sparkling water. I love to drink it by itself or sometimes when I am feeling fancy I will add raspberry lemonade to it for a nice refreshing twist. My husband is not a fan of sparkling water but he doesn't mind drinking the Lime La Croix. You can find it at your local pharmacy, Walmart, or natural food store.
Jennie S.
Greenfield, IN
La Croix Natural Lime Sparkling Water uploaded by Jennie S.
Purchased at: Kroger
I have enjoyed LaCroix for many years but the lime flavor is my favorite! This beverage can be used as a mixer or on its own right out of the can. The best part is that it is readily available in my favorite stores. Always recycle! La Croix Natural Lime Sparkling Water
Hart L.
I have tried most flavors from this brand but this one my family purchased the most. Recommend giving it a try if you like sparkling water.
Donna M.
Kettering, OH
Out of all of the flavors of LaCroix, this is the one I love the most. I know, booooring but it is just so darned good! Its got a great lime flavor to it. Gives you just the right amount of fizz to keep you carbonated addicts happy. Its just a favorite and the flavor I go to most.
Valerie H.
Buffalo, NY
I love La Croix, especially on a hot, summer day. The lime flavor La Croix is my ultimate go-to because of the crisp and refreshing taste. It's by far my favorite thing to take to the beach as it will not leave you parched, unlike sugary beverages.
Kelly W.
Daytona Beach, FL
This was so refreshing!!! I love that it is calorie and sugar free but has some flavor
Courtnee M.
Austell, GA
La Croix Natural Lime Sparkling Water uploaded by Courtnee M.
I’m a soda-Holic ! I love a good Coca Cola. In efforts to drink more water, be healthier and save my kidneys... I must say these give the most refreshing taste and fizzz. My favorite flavor is Lime these are definitely a must buy ! Costco has a variety pack at a great price point.La Croix Natural Lime Sparkling Water
Elizabeth G.
This is my absolute favorite sparking water. The taste is amazing and it’s super bubbly. You can purchase them for a great price too and they just have so many flavors. I am a huge fan my refrigerator is always stocked with these.
Mary R.
Pullman, WA
There must be something in the water because I seriously can not stay away from these, this flavor especially. I've liked La Croix for a long time but this Natural Lime has been my go to drink of the summer. Would highly recommend!
Kimberly R.
Love me some LaCroix! So delicious and refreshing. Love the carbonation in it. I try to always drink water after it though because it helps protect your teeth from the carbonic acid in it that can wear on your enamel.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...