BY LACROIX #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

• Es mi sabor favorito, a alguien más le gusta?1 Answers
  • Are these any good? I have seen them at target and wonde...4 Answers
  • Where can you find these bottles? I have only seen the cans.2 Answers
La Croix Natural Lime Sparkling Water
  • "La Croix is probably my favorite flavored sparkling water out there." in 1 review
Miracle T.
Fairburn, GA
I absolutely hated flavored water, I just didn't understand the point. I felt like if your drinking water, then drink water. And if you want something fruit flavored without added sugar, get fresh juice. However, a few weeks ago my mom said that she wanted us to start a probiotic detox thing and with it we can't have to much sugar consumption- refined or natural. I dont drink soda, and rarely drink juice, but if I wanted some I wouldn't really be able to get any at this point. So, I saw these in my local dollar tree(they weren't the cans, the were the bottles) and I figured I would give it a try again. I'm loving them for the days were I want a little bit of juice with my meals. They have absolutely no sugar what so ever, siiys definitely no alternative. However, if you already drink a ton of water like I did, it won't really bother you. The only reason they got a four out if five stars is because of there price. I saw them in a traditional grocery store and refused to pay that price. I'll continue to get them were I got them before.
Sarah S.
Kannapolis, NC
With very mixed reviews on LaCroix, I was hesitant trying it. However, with wanting something carbonated but wanting to cut back on sugar, I figured I needed to give it a shot. I was pleasantly surprised! I’ve loved every flavor I’ve tried so far, but you can find lime in my refrigerator at any given moment. It’s so refreshing, delicious flavor, and just the extra something I need to get me through the day. Love it!
Britan D.
I found these in my grandparents' fridge once, desperate for something to drink, and thought "Oh, people like these, I like lime, this oughta be good." What I got instead was some kind of flat sparkling water that had an annoying tease of lime. You know how sometimes it feels like you're going to sneeze, and then you don't sneeze and get irritated? That's what La Croix's "lime flavor" tasted like.
Ana J.
Madison
Nothing beats a crisp lime Lacroix on a hot summer day! There is a lot of carbonation and a wonderful sensation of flavor. Out of all the sparkling waters sold in cans that I have tried I always come back to Lacroix! It can be on the more expensive side if you drink it a lot but I have found it is on sale at our local grocery store fairly often where I can stock up for a while.
Mary R.
Pullman, WA
There must be something in the water because I seriously can not stay away from these, this flavor especially. I've liked La Croix for a long time but this Natural Lime has been my go to drink of the summer. Would highly recommend!
Jessie B.
I’M ADDICTED. this is my hands down all time favorite flavor of La Croix. I can drink a 12 pack in a day if I really tried. This has been the biggest help of cutting out my soda addiction. I only crave the carbonation now instead of all the sugar that is in soda.
Jessica L.
Love the lime flavor. It's great by itself, but it's also a great mixer in alcoholic drinks. It has a great lime flavor that is just enough and it's amazing that there is no sugar in it. I recommend, if you like it, going and getting the massive pack of it at Costco... you can't beat the cost.
Kayla S.
Sedro Woolley, WA
Not going to lie, I didn’t like La Croix at first. After a few cans, I came to appreciate it. And now I drink it all the time. It has really helped me cut back on soda, especially while being pregnant. Now when I crave a Diet Coke, I drink La Croix instead. Much better for you, and the lime flavor is my favorite! It’s so light and refreshing. It’s now my go to beverage when I don’t want plain water.
Alex R.
Newburgh
I really like these sparkling waters for when I need to drink water, but want a little flavor. This flavor is so unique to me because it honestly tastes just like fruity pebbles. It’s become a trend for all of my friends and family to refer to this as the fruity pebble drink.😂
elliott b.
Lime is the best flavor of la croix!! You cannot change my mind! I hopped on the bandwagon a few months ago and at first, I absolutely hated it. After a few cans, I learned to appreciate it and now I love it. Before I drank soda daily and la croix has helped me get rid of that bad habit.
Rachel M.
Is it sweet? I've heard mixed reviews. Some say it's super sweet and some say it's not. I'm not a big fan of carbonated water but would like to try a good brand.
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
Are these any good? I have seen them at target and wondered how they would taste.
Julianne G.
San Rafael, CA
Is the flavor and water as good as Dasani sparkling water in similar flavors?
Melodee S.
Sugarloaf, PA
Cranberry juice & some vodka!
Rea A.
Bend, OR
Are you using it as a mixer? What's your favorite combos so far?

back