La Croix Natural Lime Sparkling Water

No calories or artificial sweeteners Sodium free Kosher

How’s this stuff taste?
Es mi sabor favorito, a alguien más le gusta?
Are these any good? I have seen them at target and wondered how they would taste.
Start your review of La Croix Natural Lime Sparkling Water!
Product Highlights
“La Croix is probably my favorite flavored sparkling water out there.” in reviews
This is one of the best purchases I’ve ever made! Honestly there’s nothing to hate about this sparkling water, it’s Zero Calories, Zero Sodium, Zero Sugars and all Deliciousness! It went above my expectations, I thought it’d be artificial tasting but honestly it tastes exactly the way it should like a fresh Lime was squeezed into my bubbly water. If you’re needing the fizz but not wanting any of the artificial stuff that’s found in any and all sodas(Pepsi, Coke, Etc.) than this is the Sparkling water you need to try. It’s all the Fizz without all the guilt! You can drink this during the week with no worries of counting calories or watching for the sodium, enjoy without a care! It’s a decent price for delicious, guilt free drinking.
LYNDHURST, NJ
I'm not much a sparkling water drinker, but I decided to try La Croix because of the hype around the brand. I tried it and it's honestly just missing what I like in drinks. It has flavor but it's almost like an empty flavor. Like there should be some sweetness but there isn't. Either that, or the carbonation shouldn't be there haha. But I think I'm just conditioned to correlate carbonation to sweetness when it comes to flavored drinks like these.
Grants Pass , OR
This is a very refreshing flavor of sparkling water. The lime taste isn't overpowering, but it's enough to make it not taste like just carbonated water. I don't typically like sparkling water, so this pleasantly surprised me. I like to drink it sometimes when I have an upset tummy and it soothes it really well. It is affordable and available in every store I've been to, so it's convenient to purchase. I would repurchase and recommend!
I'll be honest, it was hard for me to like LaCroix at first and u dpholmes say that's mostly because I was used to drinking sweet sodas. After drinking this for about a week or two, and not drinking soda, I think this tastes amazing. The whole reason I switched to @LaCroix was to stop drinking soda and be healthier, but still have a "special" drink to have besides water all day. The lime tastes closely to Sprite or ginger ale
Aurora, IL
People hater in La Croix for tasting like “water with one skittle dissolved in it” but I honestly think that’s the point! Sparkling water with an essence of fruit is exactly what I want to be drinking! I love to enjoy these bubbly beverages with dinner, as it’s a good alternative to a cocktail! Or if you prefer, add a little bit of vodka for a super refreshing and hydrating mixed drink!
Sherman Oaks, CA
La croix has become super trendy recent. I grew up drinking lots of seltzer, I always found flavored seltzer more appealing than overly sweet sodas. La croix brand is more flavorful that most, I'd definitely recommend starting with these if you're trying to transition from soda to seltzer. I prefer the classic flavors like lime, grapefruit, tangerine... but there are lots of options
Clayton, NC
This is my favorite flavor of all the flavors and this brand is my favorite brand! The flavor is subtle, but so good! It helps me when I’m having a craving for soda to choose this bubbly drink instead! The only thing I wish is that it would be in a non aluminum can.. but otherwise the perfect drink for a warm summer day or to accompany your popcorn or chips and salsa!
Aurora, CO
2,414 reviews
Holy schmoley I love this water!! I started out loving Perrier as a teen but those are slightly pricey if you buy them individually- so at our house we started buying Lacroix by the case and I became such an addict!! They are refreshing and crisp & very bubbly like my tummy loves (it helps with nausea) and the price on these cases is always right.
my coworkers love this flavor because it's their default la croix that they always drink.  every-time I stock this in the fridge, it is gone within the same day. the color of the can is always fun to stock the fridge with. It's a super good value from Safeway whenever there's a sale. I would stock up on multiple boxes.
Portageville, MO
1,505 reviews
I tried LaCroix after several friends swore it was a great alternative to soda. I drink water most of the time but every now and then I want a little bit more flavor so I tried this. It’s ok, but not as sweet as i hoped. It tastes kinda like when the restaurant doesn’t put enough syrup in the soda machine...
Ask a question to the Influenster community...