BY LACROIX #4 in Seltzers & Tonics

No calories or artificial sweeteners Sodium free Kosher

La Croix Natural Lime Sparkling Water
  • "La Croix is probably my favorite flavored sparkling water out there." in 1 review
Miracle T.
Fairburn, GA
I absolutely hated flavored water, I just didn't understand the point. I felt like if your drinking water, then drink water. And if you want something fruit flavored without added sugar, get fresh juice. However, a few weeks ago my mom said that she wanted us to start a probiotic detox thing and with it we can't have to much sugar consumption- refined or natural. I dont drink soda, and rarely drink juice, but if I wanted some I wouldn't really be able to get any at this point. So, I saw these in my local dollar tree(they weren't the cans, the were the bottles) and I figured I would give it a try again. I'm loving them for the days were I want a little bit of juice with my meals. They have absolutely no sugar what so ever, siiys definitely no alternative. However, if you already drink a ton of water like I did, it won't really bother you. The only reason they got a four out if five stars is because of there price. I saw them in a traditional grocery store and refused to pay that price. I'll continue to get them were I got them before.
Kaitlyn L.
Dallas, PA
I can’t even begin to explain how good these are! I’ve tried just about every flavor and haven’t exactly HATED one of them. I’m usually not one for the carbonation but these hit the spot. The lime has to be one of my favorites, they also make key lime but the regular is definitely my favorite out of the two. The flavor isn’t over powering and doesn’t have a gross lingering taste after for any of them! I would highly recommend any of them!
Sarah S.
Kannapolis, NC
With very mixed reviews on LaCroix, I was hesitant trying it. However, with wanting something carbonated but wanting to cut back on sugar, I figured I needed to give it a shot. I was pleasantly surprised! I’ve loved every flavor I’ve tried so far, but you can find lime in my refrigerator at any given moment. It’s so refreshing, delicious flavor, and just the extra something I need to get me through the day. Love it!
Britan D.
I found these in my grandparents' fridge once, desperate for something to drink, and thought "Oh, people like these, I like lime, this oughta be good." What I got instead was some kind of flat sparkling water that had an annoying tease of lime. You know how sometimes it feels like you're going to sneeze, and then you don't sneeze and get irritated? That's what La Croix's "lime flavor" tasted like.
Sarah L.
Sussex
La Croix is the best sparkling water I've ever had, and Lime La Croix is hands down the best flavor. It is slightly sweet and tart, and a great alternative to a lemon-lime soda like  Sprite Lemon-lime soda 100% Natural Flavors or  Sierra Mist® Soda when you want to be healthy. I continue to buy this flavor over and over again!
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
I love drinking sparkling water.  Since doing my first Whole30, I mostly drink flat water, but when I feel like I need something with flavor, I always reach for a La Croix.  The Lime flavor reminds me so much of a Sprite, but even better in my opinion. It is all natural and doesn't have any added sugars.
Jessie B.
I’M ADDICTED. this is my hands down all time favorite flavor of La Croix. I can drink a 12 pack in a day if I really tried. This has been the biggest help of cutting out my soda addiction. I only crave the carbonation now instead of all the sugar that is in soda.
elliott b.
Lime is the best flavor of la croix!! You cannot change my mind! I hopped on the bandwagon a few months ago and at first, I absolutely hated it. After a few cans, I learned to appreciate it and now I love it. Before I drank soda daily and la croix has helped me get rid of that bad habit.
Kelly R.
New Hudson, MI
I am a diet coke addict, but over the past few years I have cut way back and turned into a La Croix addict! I love how light these taste. The flavor is just a hint and you get that delicious fizz, just like a pop. The lime & key lime are my favorite flavors.
Maddy G.
Senoia, GA
I’m a huge fan of LaCroix! They are a huge blessing when it comes to trying to cut out soda. I’m not gonna lie this flavor is not my favorite and it takes a while to get used to but i love them! They have just the right amount of bubbles without being sickly sweet.
Rachel M.
Is it sweet? I've heard mixed reviews. Some say it's super sweet and some say it's not. I'm not a big fan of carbonated water but would like to try a good brand.
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
Are these any good? I have seen them at target and wondered how they would taste.
Melodee S.
Sugarloaf, PA
Cranberry juice & some vodka!
Julianne G.
San Rafael, CA
Is the flavor and water as good as Dasani sparkling water in similar flavors?
Rea A.
Bend, OR
Are you using it as a mixer? What's your favorite combos so far?