BY LACROIX #11 in Seltzers & Tonics

Buy now on Vitamin Shoppe
and get 5.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

La Croix® Cerise Limon Cherry Lime Curate™ Sparkling Water.

Naturally flavored.

Calorie free.

Sweetener free.

Sodium free.

8 tall cans. 12 fl oz (96 fl oz).

• This is one of the flavors I'm searching for. Is this one...3 Answers
  • I love cherry but find that lots of cherry things have th...10 Answers
  • Are these ones any good????1 Answers
  • "I definitely recommend this product." in 1 review
Ashley R.
TACOMA, WA
So almost all of the la Croix flavors are amazing. Some I like more than others, but THIS flavor is absolutely the best. After drinking this with a couple of people we were asking ourselves why they didn't come out with this flavor first! I love drinking water but sometimes I want to spice things up with flavors like carbonated water. And I don't want all the calories of other flavored drinks. That's where La Croix Curate Sparkling Water Cerise Limon and like flavors come in handy! It is more than refreshing and a great break from the everyday. I would recommend this to anyone!
Devon B.
Omaha, NE
This flavor is my favorite from La Croix! The can is so colorful and Insta worthy. I was looking for a way to cut back on caffeine and carbonated sodas without getting major headaches from withdrawals, so I decided to try La Croix sparkling water.

I was a little hesitant at first, BUT after a few days, I noticed that I did not have any caffeine headaches. The carbonated water tricked my brain into thinking I was drinking caffeine. The taste is spot on.
Katlyn G.
San Angelo, TX
I love this! I always loved going to Sonic and wanting to get the cherry limeade drink but it was always so much calories. I was so excited to find this drink but without all of the calories. I love the sparkling the cans are adorable and the price was reasonable. And a big bonus you can find this brand pretty much anywhere and a big bonus you can find this brand pretty much anywhere.
Makaylee G.
Lincoln, NE
I have literally tried every single flavor of LaCroix and I really like them all but the cherry lime flavor is definitely my favorite! I stock up on these all the time and always end up running my grocery store out of this flavor! I think this one has the most flavor out of all the lacroix versions and flavors. If you haven’t tried it yet you should definitely try it out!
Sage P.
LA Croix sparkling water has become my daily treat! This flavor is so good without being too sweet. I love the cherry lime. I like that its bubbly like soda but its not syrupy. Since it has 0 calories and no sugar I don't feel guilty about it. I have a major sweet tooth. I also get a sensitive stomach sometimes and the bubbles are soothing. I thought it was maybe wasteful to buy cans of water but it replaces me grabbing for something unhealthy when I have a sweet craving.
Megan V.
Winnfield, LA
They’re low carb so that’s a plus ( and my only reason for drinking them) they don’t really have much flavor at all basically just taste like carbonated water with a slight aftertaste of flavor. The only reason I’ll be purchasing them again is because I’m on a diet.
Caroline T.
I have tried several flavors of this carbonated water and last month I got this flavor, which I don’t think is new but it was my very first time trying it and I absolutely loved it. Everytime I really want soda I try to get this waters, the nutricional facts are amazing and it is so much better when you compare it to a regular soda. It’s worth it trying.
Julie-Anne D.
Homewood, AL
This flavor of La Croix is amazing. It truly tastes like a cherry limeade. I’ve had products that claim to taste like something, and in actuality, it tastes like a foot, but this is the best tasting la Croix flavor. My only complaint, though I gave it five stars, is that it’s not a 12 pack, but it’s the same price as the 12 pack flavors.
Emily P.
This is such a great and unexpected flavor combination that I love. I'm actually drinking one right now! I get more of the Cherry flavor than I do the lime (which I like) but it's such a nice refreshing beverage for a warm summer's day!
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
Im a big fan of flavored water. Sparkling water isnt a bit with everyone. Very affordable and comes in a variety of flavors. I love having a sugar free option to grab. This reminds me of a cherry limeade from Sonics
Samantha M.
I love cherry but find that lots of cherry things have that fake, cherry flavored cough syrup taste. And that I am not a fan of! ha. How does this measure up? Is it a fake cherry flavor or is it great?
Jessica U.
Dora, AL
This is one of the flavors I'm searching for. Is this one of the better flavors to try?
Kassie R.
Grand Blanc , MI
Are these ones any good????
Chris B.
How's everyone feeling La Croix Curate Sparkling Water Cerise Limon this stuff is best! My fridge stays full!

back