La Croix Curate Sparkling Water Cerise Limon

La Croix® Cerise Limon Cherry Lime Curate™ Sparkling Water.

Naturally flavored.

Calorie free.

Sweetener free.

Sodium free.

8 tall cans. 12 fl oz (96 fl oz).

Does this have any flavor or is it really low key?
What is your favorite La Croix flavor? Or do you prefer another brand?
Is everyone chilling these before drinking? I tried without doing that and to me it tastes aweful.
Start your review of La Croix Curate Sparkling Water Cerise Limon!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I definitely recommend this product.” in reviews
La Croix Curate Sparkling Water Cerise Limon uploaded by Jennie Y.
Purchased at: Instacart
I’m a big fan of La Croix because it tastes refreshing and a great alternative to soda. I’m surprised by the cherry lime flavor. You taste a hint of cherry with lime soda (of course without any sugar content). I’m sure if you wanted to sweeten this with stevia or honey, it would taste good. It’ll still be a lot healthier than real soda. La Croix Curate Sparkling Water Cerise Limon
Newport News, VA
La Croix Curate Sparkling Water Cerise Limon uploaded by Hannah E.
I love drinking La Croix Curate Sparkling Water Cerise Limon! It’s truly all of the flavor of soda or a carbonated Beverage without any of the added sugars , calories and guilt ! I love that I can find these at any local super market and when they go on sale, I stock up! I always drink my LaCroix with a straw -it just aids in the delicious consumption !
Buena Park, CA
Purchased at: Target
Yum! Love the slim can design and the delicious beverage inside. It always feels nice to know I am adding something special to my lunch bag without all the extra calories of sugar. Great way to cut a soda out! #cutthesugar #newyearnewme
Hartland
I love La Croix for whenever I am trying to be healthier. Drinking a La Croix keeps me from snacking and it helps motivate me to hit the gym or eat better. I love this flavor because it is super refreshing. I wish La Croix was slightly less carbonated as a personal preference, but overall it is a great product!
Tulsa, OK
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Ok ok, I know not everyone is on the la croix train, but I am! I love la croix and when I want to take a breather from drinks or alcohol this is a satisfying treat. I will pour this in a fancy glass and you still get the experience (this is the recent whole 30 routine in me talking). Love this flavor!
Harrodsburg , KY
Purchased at: Walmart
I'm usually not much of a cherry fan, but these are so good! La Croix is one of the best sparkling water brands, and their flavors never disappoint. If you like Cherry's, you'll enjoy this drink. I love the tall cans, the packaging is always cute, and La Croix is always worth it's price.
Roseville , CA
If you have craved a Cherry Limeade from Sonic but want a healthier alternative... THIS IS IT!!! I find it really hard to find cherry flavored products that do not taste like medicine.  That could be my personal trauma from my childhood being carried over lol but anyways,
Roseburg, OR
Such a great light flavor sparkling water drink to have around on hot summer months. This is my staple go to flavor personally. Sometimes I will dress it up with fresh cucumber and cherries as well or other fruits to add a bit more pop of flavor. I would definitely recommend this to others
This is one of my absolute favorite La Croix flavors. The Curate line has smaller bubbles, so it's a bit softer to drink than a lot of other sparkling waters. It tasted like a sweetener-free kiddie cocktail. This has the most flavor out of any of the La Croixs.
Katy, TX
I love Sparkling water and have a big fan of La Croix for several years! I really like a lot of there flavors and the Curate flavors are my favorite.  I feel like the Curate flavors have a stronger taste which I enjoy and are better than there regular flavors. I would highly recommend!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...