BeveragesSeltzers & TonicsLaCroix
La Croix Curate Sparkling Water Cerise Limon

La Croix Curate Sparkling Water Cerise Limon

La Croix® Cerise Limon Cherry Lime Curate™ Sparkling Water.

Naturally flavored.

Calorie free.

Sweetener free.

Sodium free.

8 tall cans. 12 fl oz (96 fl oz).

How do you mix your LaCroix Key Lime Sparkling Water - 8pk/12 fl oz Cans? I love [product:jack-daniels-honey-whiskey-14]. And you?
Does this have any flavor or is it really low key?
What is your favorite La Croix flavor? Or do you prefer another brand?
Start your review of La Croix Curate Sparkling Water Cerise Limon!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I definitely recommend this product.in reviews
Lakisha  V.
Harrington, DE
I really loved this flavor of sparkling water. You can't go wrong with this water. No bitter aftertaste and the taste was subtle. I was truly surprised that I liked it. I wouldn't change a thing about it. A lot of my friends have enjoyed this water and I recommend to everyone!!
Hannah E.
Reston, VA
La Croix Curate Sparkling Water Cerise Limon uploaded by Hannah E.
I love drinking La Croix Curate Sparkling Water Cerise Limon! It’s truly all of the flavor of soda or a carbonated Beverage without any of the added sugars , calories and guilt ! I love that I can find these at any local super market and when they go on sale, I stock up! I always drink my LaCroix with a straw -it just aids in the delicious consumption !
Maura C.
Celebration, FL
La Croix Curate Sparkling Water Cerise Limon uploaded by Maura C.
Purchased at: Publix
This is my second favorite sparkling flavored water on the market. The taste is great, and it’s sodium free, sweetener free, and zero calories.
Tina G.
Bethlehem, PA
La Croix Curate Sparkling Water Cerise Limon uploaded by Tina G.
Purchased at: CVS
This is my new favorite sparkling water. The flavors are very light tasting, which I love. I love the long cans and packaging. Please do not change a thing. This brand I bought from CVS on sale. I definitely recommend to others. This sparkling water met all my expectations!
Jamie G.
Pacific NW
My favorite flavor --> Cherry & Lime. This great pairing stands alone nicely. Or works great with breakfast! Adding a splash of orange juice, or your favorite juice will add some pizzaz to start your day!!
Sage P.
WARRIORS MARK, PA
LA Croix sparkling water has become my daily treat! This flavor is so good without being too sweet. I love the cherry lime. I like that its bubbly like soda but its not syrupy. Since it has 0 calories and no sugar I don't feel guilty about it. I have a major sweet tooth. I also get a sensitive stomach sometimes and the bubbles are soothing. I thought it was maybe wasteful to buy cans of water but it replaces me grabbing for something unhealthy when I have a sweet craving.
Briana T.
La Croix Curate Sparkling Water Cerise Limon uploaded by Briana T.
Purchased at: Walmart
Cerise Limon is one of La Croix’s sweeter flavors and I’m definitely a fan of it! Whenever I get a sweet tooth craving, this one hits the spot. I drink so much La Croix I’m surprised I haven’t turned into one yet lol! You will literally never see my refrigerator without them.
Corinna C.
St Petersburg, FL
This was good, but I did not repurchase. Some said it tastes like a cola, but I did not get that flavor.
Lanzy M.
Kensett, AR
Not sure why, but my body craves them and I think they’re delicious. Could drink 6 in a day if I could afford it. Much more appealing to me than plain or no carbonated flavored water.
Tonisa K.
Minnesota
La Croix Curate Sparkling Water Cerise Limon uploaded by Tonisa K.
Purchased at: Amazon
Hands down the best flavor of la croix water in my opinion. Cherry lime plus sparkling water = delicious!! The cans I buy are 12 oz cans and comes 8 to a box. Overpriced a little but adds a fun way to get my water Oz's in daily. 0 cals 0 sweetener 0 sodium = innocent!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Eveline R.