BeveragesSodaSeltzers & TonicsLaCroix
La Croix Curate Sparkling Water Cerise Limon

La Croix Curate Sparkling Water Cerise Limon

by LaCroix

La Croix® Cerise Limon Cherry Lime Curate™ Sparkling Water.

Naturally flavored.

Calorie free.

Sweetener free.

Sodium free.

8 tall cans. 12 fl oz (96 fl oz).

What are your top 3 favorite flavors of La Croix? Mine: Hibiscus, La Croix Curate Sparkling Water Cerise Limon and Grapefruit
How do you mix your LaCroix Key Lime Sparkling Water - 8pk/12 fl oz Cans? I love [product:jack-daniels-honey-whiskey-14]. And you?
Does this have any flavor or is it really low key?
Start your review of La Croix Curate Sparkling Water Cerise Limon!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I definitely recommend this product.in reviews
Dawn T.
Hudson, WI
Purchased at: Costco
I like this better than regular La Croix, it has a light crisp feel and great flavors. I love the tall slim cans too! They usually mix two flavors together which tastes great and the price is reasonable !
Lakisha  V.
Harrington, DE
I really loved this flavor of sparkling water. You can't go wrong with this water. No bitter aftertaste and the taste was subtle. I was truly surprised that I liked it. I wouldn't change a thing about it. A lot of my friends have enjoyed this water and I recommend to everyone!!
Hannah E.
Reston, VA
La Croix Curate Sparkling Water Cerise Limon uploaded by Hannah E.
I love drinking La Croix Curate Sparkling Water Cerise Limon! It’s truly all of the flavor of soda or a carbonated Beverage without any of the added sugars , calories and guilt ! I love that I can find these at any local super market and when they go on sale, I stock up! I always drink my LaCroix with a straw -it just aids in the delicious consumption !
Maura R.
Celebration, FL
La Croix Curate Sparkling Water Cerise Limon uploaded by Maura R.
Purchased at: Publix
This is my second favorite sparkling flavored water on the market. The taste is great, and it’s sodium free, sweetener free, and zero calories.
Tina G.
Bethlehem, PA
La Croix Curate Sparkling Water Cerise Limon uploaded by Tina G.
Purchased at: CVS
This is my new favorite sparkling water. The flavors are very light tasting, which I love. I love the long cans and packaging. Please do not change a thing. This brand I bought from CVS on sale. I definitely recommend to others. This sparkling water met all my expectations!
Tabatha S.
Las Vegas, NV
Kind of hard to find but this may be my absolute favorite La Croix flavor, super well done
Melissa M.
Neenah, WI
Purchased at: Target
This is one of my favorite flavors from them. It’s really refreshing and delightful without a fake flavor. I like this ice cold on a hot summer day. Definitely recommended
Briana  T.
Gulf Shores, AL
La Croix Curate Sparkling Water Cerise Limon uploaded by Briana  T.
Purchased at: Walmart
Cerise Limon is one of La Croix’s sweeter flavors and I’m definitely a fan of it! Whenever I get a sweet tooth craving, this one hits the spot. I drink so much La Croix I’m surprised I haven’t turned into one yet lol! You will literally never see my refrigerator without them.
Natalie C.
Menifee, CA
I am obsessed with sparkling water. Especially Lacroix. This is my favorite flavor. So yummy and I prefer it over soda.
Naomi B.
Rocklin, CA
We love every La Croix we’ve had but the cherry lime is my favorite! Such a great flavor combination, I feel like I’m having a cocktail when I drink it. But if I do want a cocktail add a little tequila and you have a fantastic keto friendly beverage!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Eveline R.