BY LACROIX #24 in Seltzers & Tonics

Find Soft Drinks And Water at Target.com! La Croix Curate Pineapple Strawberry 12oz 8pk

• Which is the best flavor for La Croix?1 Answers
  • Have not you thought about making a flavor that focuses e...1 Answers
  • do these have sodium in it? if so,how much ?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jessie B.
This is a great flavor combination and it is one of my favorites to grab if I can’t get to a store that sells my favorite flavor of La Croix. This one sometimes tastes too sweet for me even though there is no sweetener at all in the product.
Gabby M.
Waynesboro, VA
I’m not a huge fan of sparkling water but was trying to make some healthy changes and it included cutting back on soda. This definitely gives the bubbles of a soda with a lot less flavor. It definitely takes some getting used to but tastes pretty good after a few tries.
Jessi B.
Beech Island SC
I got the strawberry flavor but not very much pineapple. It was a little disappointing. I’ve taken the time after finishing this flavor to try other flavors. At my Kroger these are never on sale so the price for just 6 cans is a bit much for me to justify.
Samantha I.
I love these! These are a guilt free treat when you’re craving the fizziness of soda. The flavor is incredible! At first I didn’t want to believe all the hype, but it’s true this product is amazing! I love this flavor!
Victoria M.
Clarksville, TN
Amazing. Honestly I didn’t think I would like this combo in drink form, but boy was I wrong. I love La Croix and will continue to buy. These are a great alternative to sodas or juices.
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
Im a big fan of flavored water. Sparkling water isnt a bit with everyone. Very affordable and comes in a variety of flavors. This has become one of my favs. I live having a sugar free option to grab.
Amanda H.
Mt Washington, KY
I am in the process of doing the whole 30 and these are lift savers for me. I have tried several of the La Croix flavors but this is without a doubt my favorite one. I think this is the perfect combination of the two flavors, not to mention it is relatively inexpensive. I will defiantly continue to buy this product!
Penelope L.
S Plainfield, NJ
Besides water i drink NOTHING else. I love the Curate brand. This is my favorite flavor and I clear the shelves everytime I go to the grocery store. The flavor is light and doesn't taste unnatural like some other seltzer waters. Amazingggg. Try it!
Kassie B.
Moss Point, MS
Love these products because they are healthy and not full of sugar. They are affordable and always on sale. The flavor is great as well! The packaging is nice. I would definitely buy again especially the pineapple flavor!
Julie M.
Salem
I use this as a quick refreshing drink on days that I am fasting. It keeps me full and is a nice change from flat water. I think the cans are cute. Thin and tall. They make you feel fancy. I like feeling fancy.
Amanda M.
Jacksonville, FL
Is this flavor gluten free?
Mariangela P.
do these have sodium in it? if so,how much ?
Marie Q.
Which is the best flavor for La Croix?
Elizabeth N.
Bozeman, MT
Wondering how these compare to original La Croix flavors: Do they contain sodium or sugar? (Original LaCroix does not)