BY LACROIX #23 in Seltzers & Tonics

Find Soft Drinks And Water at Target.com! La Croix Curate Pineapple Strawberry 12oz 8pk

• Which is the best flavor for La Croix?1 Answers
  • Have not you thought about making a flavor that focuses extremely...1 Answers
  • do these have sodium in it? if so,how much ?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Emily F.
I have a goal to drink more water, and sometimes that doesn’t work out cause i get tired of water. This is a great alternative and tastes SO good! I have a few other favorite flavors too. Some sparkling water tastes like pine-sol but this is NOT one of them. The perfect hint of pineapple-strawberry! So delicious and no sodium, no calories, OR sweeteners!!
Jessie B.
This is a great flavor combination and it is one of my favorites to grab if I can’t get to a store that sells my favorite flavor of La Croix. This one sometimes tastes too sweet for me even though there is no sweetener at all in the product.
Gabby M.
Radford, VA
I’m not a huge fan of sparkling water but was trying to make some healthy changes and it included cutting back on soda. This definitely gives the bubbles of a soda with a lot less flavor. It definitely takes some getting used to but tastes pretty good after a few tries.
Penelope L.
S Plainfield, NJ
Besides water i drink NOTHING else. I love the Curate brand. This is my favorite flavor and I clear the shelves everytime I go to the grocery store. The flavor is light and doesn't taste unnatural like some other seltzer waters. Amazingggg. Try it!
Jennifer B.
Easley, SC
I love Lacroix water! It’s definitely an acquired taste, but I love the ability to have a carbonated beverage without the chemicals and fake sweeteners used in soda. It’s refreshing and a great alternative!
Amanda H.
Mt Washington, KY
I am in the process of doing the whole 30 and these are lift savers for me. I have tried several of the La Croix flavors but this is without a doubt my favorite one. I think this is the perfect combination of the two flavors, not to mention it is relatively inexpensive. I will defiantly continue to buy this product!
Kassie B.
Moss Point, MS
Love these products because they are healthy and not full of sugar. They are affordable and always on sale. The flavor is great as well! The packaging is nice. I would definitely buy again especially the pineapple flavor!
Jessica C.
Edmond, OK
At first I didn’t know what the hype was about La Croix but after I kept drinking them I became addicted. They are great when I want a soda but am trying to be healthy.
Stefanie L.
Philadelphia, PA
I give this flavor a 4/5. I love LaCroix. It gives me all the pleasure of drinking soda but without all of the bad things that come along with it. It’s even better when you find it on sale.
Katie A.
Sneads Ferry, NC
I absolutely love carbonated water and ever since I've tried this it's my favorite! It's got the perfect flavor (I mean who doesn't love pineapple strawberry?!) and not to mention it's always on sale at Kroger so I'm able to buy at least 2 for the price of 1. I will definitely keep buying this and recommending it especially for summer! It's the perfect cool down drink, it keeps you hydrated all day long!
Mariangela P.
do these have sodium in it? if so,how much ?
Elizabeth N.
Bozeman, MT
Wondering how these compare to original La Croix flavors: Do they contain sodium or sugar? (Original LaCroix does not)
Marie Q.
Which is the best flavor for La Croix?
José Miguel F.
Have not you thought about making a flavor that focuses extremely on the feeling of being in the Caribbean?