BY LACROIX

LaCroix - 100% Natural Sparkling Water Kiwi Watermelon - 8 Can(s) LaCroix 100% Natural Sparkling Water Kiwi Watermelon has freshly cut, bright watermelon wedges and juicy slices of kiwi … now that is a perfect pairing! With bolder flavors than others,... see more...

• How sparkling is it? I have a hard time drinking drinks t...1 Answers
  • Thinking about giving this a try....how's the flavour?1 Answers
  • Do these contain any sugar?1 Answers
Jack L.
Staff
Brooklyn, NY
This may be the best flavor of La Croix - if you see this, grab it and start hoarding them for your fridge. The flavors are fun and fruity without being overwhelming or sweet. Kiwi is such a great flavor, and it makes for a fun and refreshing seltzer.
Mary S.
Saint Charles, MO
I’m obsessed with La Croix and this one does not disappoint! Their packaging and colors make you feel like you’re really enjoying a special drink. This flavor is particularly good in the summertime-sometimes I mix with white wine to make a spritzer! Delish.
Dwan P.
Dover
This is my first time trying this flavor. I really like it the kiwi And the watermelon ads just a hint of flavor. It’s really nice and refreshing on a hot day. I can’t think of anything that would improve this product anymore I really do enjoy it.
Mara L.
Cranberry Twp, PA
Very sweet and refreshing! I love La Croix in general - their sparkling waters are always refreshing and never too sweet or fake tasting. I kind of got sick of the kiwi sandia by the time I was done with the box, but it's a good flavor and I'm glad I got it!
Angela B.
Marquette
Honestly I love all La Croix flavors but this is my absolute favorite. It’s an acquired taste, for sure, but if you’re trying to cut out soda or just trying to find something more exciting than water, La Croix is the way to go!
Lexie H.
Wow! So as much as I enjoy a nice cold refreshing La croix this flavor let me down. I don’t think the two fruit flavors are great together, but maybe better alone. I won’t be buying this flavor again that’s for sure.
Abbey W.
New york, NY
Kiwi Sandia is my favorite La Croix flavor which is weird because I don’t even like watermelon (sandia)! The flavor is strong but not too sweet and the carbonation is a nice change from plain water.
Kristin S.
Richmond, VA
This flavor is very light and refreshing as it gets warmer outside. It has the perfect amount of flavoring without being overpowering. These drinks are a great substitute for the carbonation of sodas.
ᴋᴀᴛᴇ s.
Thornville, OH
This is my favorite flavor so far! I’ve always enjoyed kiwi flavored drinks and candies so when I want a little twist on my everyday water I can snag these and know I’m gonna love the taste!
DEMI Y.
CHICAGO, IL
The Curate La Croix is a definite must try if you don't think you like the taste of La Croix. The flavor is more bold and strong. The Kiwi Sandia La Croix Curate is my favorite. I love the way the flavors mix. Hint: Make sure this is super cold before drinking, it tastes a lot better that way as well!
Kassie R.
Grand Blanc , MI
Are these any good?? Is it like a sparkling water?? Is it healthy for you?? Does it come in different flavors?
Sarah R.
Painesville, OH
How does this compare to the original cans? Are the flavors better or worse?
Yvette K.
Thinking about giving this a try....how's the flavour?
Sarah M.
Austin, TX
Do these contain any sugar?
BettyLina T.
How sparkling is it? I have a hard time drinking drinks that are too carbonated.

Vitamin Shoppe