BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE #81 in Nuts & Seeds

Kirkland Signature 3 LBS. (48Oz) Bag # 1 Grade California Grown Always Fresh Kirkland Signature Shelled Premium California Grown Walnuts In A 3 Pound Bag ( 48 Oz) Bag # 1 Grade Approximately 20% Halves & Pieces. Great F. see more...

Shubhashri K.
Ashburn, VA
Just got these today from Costco. They taste yum with ice cream and on other dessert. I take these to India for my parents, inlaws and my cousins. Even they love it. So healthy. Totally recommend this.
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
This is definitely good value if you like walnuts, however I wish they had an organic option at Costco. This brand also has very hard fragments in it which can kind of be annoying and hurt your teeth if you bite down on one every once in awhile.
Inga S.
Big bag and it is very convenient for a large family who enjoy healthy food. It is not toasted or salted, healthy snack. This particular product is available at Costco. It is highly recommended for your family
Kay L.
I use walnuts for baking a lot so this bag is great for me. It’s also good for snacking. I like to lightly toast these in the oven or in a pan before using it to and it really brings out the natural flavors.
Sana K.
This is one product that my husband loves to add in his oats as it gives all the healthy stuff after his workout . These walnuts r very tasty and go perfectly as a snack or Just a craving
Katherine C.
Costco has the best deal on nuts and the walnuts are no exception which is why we get all our bulk nuts from there. They’re super affordable and last for a long time as long as you keep them stored properly.
Katy S.
Ridgefield, WA
Excellent quality, incredible bargain for the price. The con is that the bags tear too easily, but no problems with the product itself. The walnuts have always been delicious.
Sarah B.
Indianapolis, IN
These nuts are great, a huge amount, and awesome for the price. I wish the bag was resealable, because that really stinks. But the nuts are great, and the price is on point.
rosie r.
pacoima, CA
I PurchasedPurchased these usually when I’m I’m making my Christmas cookies. They are very economic. I usually get the big bag for a much cheaper price than I would at a local supermarket. I’ve purchased these from my local Sam’s Club. Great tasting definitely worth it recommended.
Pooja P.
Voorhees, NJ
Always love putting these in my oatmeal or smoothies. The thing I love the most is that they don’t pre salt them, this way I can dress them anyway I want. Also they come at a great price for the quantity that Costco offers