Food & SnacksDips & SpreadsKirkland Signature

• 100% imported Italian basil
  • Genovese basil
  • Keep refrigerated
  • 22 oz jar

When will the Kirkland Basil Pesto be back in Costco or can I buy it someplace else?
Start your review of Kirkland Signature™ Imported Basil Pesto!
How would you rate this product?
Shirley H.
Kirkland Signature™ Imported Basil Pesto uploaded by Shirley H.
This sauce is so freaking delicious!! All my family love this so much!! We just boil some pasta put this on top and meal is ready!
Chelsea G.
Gaffney, SC
Purchased at: Costco
I love this pesto! It comes in a fairly big container compared to most pesto but usually last for awhile and you can always freeze it if you need to. It is almost as good as freshly made pesto.
Christina F.
Minneapolis, MN
I am weirdly obsessed with this product and don’t even have a Costco membership! In fact, I will most likely be purchasing a Costco membership mostly to buy these pestos! This is by far the best jarred pesto I have ever tried (it even beat several I brought back from my trip to Italy this summer.) They freeze amazingly as well. Can’t recommend enough!
Loreal R.
Fountain Vly, CA
This stuff is Amazing on chicken and pasta and such an easy sauce to add for a quick dinner. The bottle last a long Time
Bella M.
Vacaville, CA
I love this sauce so much!! The only pesto that has ever been better is homemade pesto- it’s hard to beat!
Molly T.
Huntsville, AL
Purchased at: Costco
One of the best store bought pestos that I’ve ever tried. This stuff is addicting. I love it with pasta and Kirkland Parmesan on top.
Gabie C.
Chino, CA
Purchased at: Costco
I enjoyed this basil pesto. I usually buy the Trader Joe’s vegan pesto but I use too much to keep buying the small package. The taste is yummy and it’s a good amount for the price. I will repurchase when I finish the container.
Mahboba F.
Fishers, IN
This is an amazing product… I like to spread my Sandwish with it … it takes you to Italy 😍
Valerie H.
Ballwin
We recently bought this. We add it to a lot of pastas. It’s also good added to homemade pizza.
Juliet H.
Ocean City, NJ
This is my absolute favorite pesto sauce! It’s the perfect balance of Parmesan cheese, garlic and olive oil. You can use it on pasta or as a spread! Best part is that it can also be kept in the freezer and it thaws perfectly, so you can buy more than one at a time. Also it’s safe for those that have tree nut allergies (does contain pine nuts)!!!!