Kirkland Signature Wild Alaskan Fish Oil 1,400 mg, 230 Softgels

by Kirkland Signature

Kirkland Signature Wild Alaskan Fish Oil 1,400 mg, 230 Softgels

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kirkland Signature Wild Alaskan Fish Oil 1,400 mg, 230 Softgels!
QQueen S.
Kirkland Signature Wild Alaskan Fish Oil 1,400 mg, 230 Softgels uploaded by QQueen S.
Purchased at: Costco
I love Kirkman wild caught fish oil. Reasonable price for 230 soft gels. I bought them from Costco in manhattan. I too like the packaging bright and colorful Kirkland Signature Natural Fish Oil Concentrate with Omega-3 Fatty Acids, 400 Softgels, 1000mg
Carrie D.
I like this fish oil because I only have to take one a day. Sometimes I can faintly taste the fish when I burp. Other than that it is a good product and will continue to buy it.
Kate R.
Winnetka, CA
Purchased at: Costco
Keep your heart healthy! My husband and I are drinking this for a year now. Since we cant get much fish in our area this supplements is super good. The only thing that I don’t like about this is its too big of a capsule. 😂
Thalia M.
Brookfield, CT
Kirkland Signature Wild Alaskan Fish Oil 1,400 mg, 230 Softgels uploaded by Thalia M.
I Love this fish oil. My optometrist recommended it and leaves no fishy taste behind. Easy to take the pills and only one a day. The bottle is bigger :)
Claire O.
Royal Oak, MI
I like these. I really think that this helps me with my joints. I’ve heard fish oil is good for your health. These are huge pills, so that’s the only downside.
Charlene H.
Wolcott, CT
Very easy to take and not too pricey. Kirkland is a very good brand. No cons to this product.
Chantel C.
Brookhaven, GA
This is quality fish oil that I like to take with my first meal of the day. There are no cons to taking fish oil besides the burps lol. You will have fishy burps no doubt. I purchased this along with some multivitamins at Costco. They have great sales on supplements throughout the year, so it's always good to check the catalog.
Alanna Grayce C.
florence, KY
This is a good dosage of fish oil and a lot of capsules for the price. I have found out via research that it's not the highest dose you can get but I don't mind. Use them every day and I do not have any side effects like burping, etc.
Morgan S.
Tallahassee, FL
These are great. Make sure you drink with a full glass of water to prevent fish burps afterwards.
Ruchi G.
Fremont, CA
It does help in improving my heart health but I would recommend check with ur healthcare provider before taking these supplements

Looking for your answer?