Kirkland Signature Vitamin D3 2000 IU, 600 Softgels uploaded by Caroline T.Kirkland Signature Vitamin D3 2000 IU, 600 Softgels uploaded by Megan S.Kirkland Signature Vitamin D3 2000 IU, 600 Softgels uploaded by Emma B.

BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE

Vitamin d3, also known as the sunshine vitamin, is important for strong bones and teeth. vitamin d3 also plays a major role in healthy cell development and helps keep the immune system strong. d3 has been shown to promote muscle health, breast health and colon health. see more...

Leslie W.
Richardson, TX
I recently started taking Vitamin D daily after lunch due to decreased energy this winter. I have noticed an increase in my afternoon energy level. Also a plus that it’s good for my bones! I bought these from Costco because of the great price for a huge quantity.
Roopal V.
Arlington, VA
Okay so recently I got my blood check up and found vitamin D deficiency..Started taking these pills ,easy to take and reasonable priced..It will bring my vitamin D level back to normal.Definitely recommend 👍👍👍
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a fantastic price for them amount of vitamin D3 I get in this bottle. I have for over a year in one bottle. I take these daily and they are small soft gels that go down very easily. These are comparable to higher costing name brands. In fact I always found Kirkland brand blows other name brands out of the water with quality, amount, and price. I highly recommend these available at your local Costco.
Esther Y.
West Covina, CA
I work graveyard shift and was constantly tired. I mean ridiculously tired! I'd sleep all day and work all night. Then it was energy drinks and coffee all night. Rinse and repeat! So I don't remember where I heard or read about taking vitamin D3 for night people, but I thought I'd give it a try. This particular brand is from Costco. D3 comes naturally from sun exposure, but since I was never out during the day...
After a very short while, I noticed a significant, sudden upbeatness at work. I was no longer a vampire!
These were tinier than peas, tasteless and so easy to swallow.
Rea A.
Bend, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I live above the 45th parallel. My doc said we probably get enough sunshine in the summer, but in the winter, at that angle, we probably don't get enough Vitamin D. I take one every other day to make sure I'm not running at a deficit.
Tonya B.
Vermilion, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Vitamin D3 2000 IU softgels from Costco are very affordable and important for your diet. I love the softgels they're very tiny and easy to swallow. Costco makes them very affordable and a large quantity.
Ashley R.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love buying all my vitamins from Costco because you can get them in bulk and for cheap and just about everyone is low in D3! After I had my daughter I had postpartum depression and it really helped heighten my mood and energy.
Molly G.
Annapolis, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I started taking Vitamin D when I lived in WA, and when I was pregnant because I HATED all other vitamins, and it truly does make a difference in your mood, energy level, gives you great hair/skin/nails, a wonderful supplement!
Megan S.
Leesburg, VA
These vitamin d3 supplements work great, are cheap, and they are a small soft gel so they're easy to swallow. You can find them at Costco.
Nicquel Z.
Victorville , CA
These are always selling I stocked them while working at Costco they always go on sale to my best advice is wait till there on sale

Kohl's