Kirkland Signature Ultra Clean Laundry Detergent (152 Pacs)

by Kirkland Signature

Kirkland Ultra Clean Laundry Detergent Pacs are conveniently pre-measured to contain the right amount of powerful concentrated detergent needed to fight tough stains, they dissolve completely in hot or cold water, leaving nothing behind but clean, every time. All pacs are easy to use and safe for all washing machines. Ultra Clean Pacs are high efficient, non effiency, front loader, top loader compatible. 1 pac = 1 medium load of laundry. How to use Kirkland Signature Ultra Clean Pacs: (1) Dry hands before handling (2) Do not unwrap or cut open pacs (3) Add pac(s) into washing machine while filling, and then add laundry. Use 1 pac for most loads. Use 2 pacs for heavily soiled loads (4) For HE machines, add directly to the washing machine drum, then add laundry on top. DO NOT put the pacs in the drawer (5) Keep container sealed between uses.

Item model number: H&PC-87543

Shipping Weight: 8.8 pounds

Laundry Detergent; 152 Loads

Package Dimensions: 10.3 x 7.6 x 6.7 inches

Item Weight: 8.8 pounds

How much did you pay for this in the warehouse? I know there price online is different than the one they have in the warehouse because it includes shipping
Start your review of Kirkland Signature Ultra Clean Laundry Detergent (152 Pacs)!
Oriana E.
sanford, FL
Kirkland Signature Ultra Clean Laundry Detergent (152 Pacs) uploaded by Oriana E.
This is one of the best clean laundry liquid I’v been use before. Just I need to add 1 pack per wash cycle and that’s it. I think is not expensive compare with pros that this product brings and of course I recommend it. In Venezuela you can buy it on special stores
Kathryn  C.
Purchased at: Costco
This budget priced liquid detergent available exclusively at Costco is formulated for both high efficiency (HE) and conventional washing machines. It has a clean scent, very affordable, and gets the job done. I personally prefer using Gain, I like the way it smells better. This product works well and I'd recommend it if you're looking for budget friendly laundry detergent that will get the job done!
Nicole J.
These laundry pods work just as well as Tide Pods. I wash most of my clothes in cold water and the pod does release the laundry detergent just fine. We've been using the Kirkland brand for atleast 5 years now and only one didn't release the laundry detergent properly, because it got wrapped in a pair of jeans. Other than that, they've been wonderful and smell great, too.
Heena  R.
Snohomish, WA
Kirkland Signature Ultra Clean Laundry Detergent (152 Pacs) uploaded by Heena  R.
Have been using this for 3 years. Much satisfied with quantity and quality of laundry detergent . I like the mild smell of detergent. It is affordable for family with kids needing multiple laundry a day or week.
Maeve-Darly D.
Fontana
Kirkland Signature Ultra Clean Laundry Detergent (152 Pacs) uploaded by Maeve-Darly D.
I love these! I love shopping at Costco because I feel like you always get a bang for your buck. I think that you can get so many more loads in because the detergent is strong and you only need one for an average load and two for a heavier load. For me personally, the detergent being already separated allows me to not overuse, which I have a tendency of doing. It smells good and clean.
Linda C.
Hagerstown, MD
Great way to get clothes clean. Works better than some branded products but is budget friendly. You have to go to Costco....so worth the membership cost!!
Stephanie W.
Purchased at: Costco
I bought these when I left for college. Such an easy way to do laundry, I don’t need to bring a heavy bottle of laundry detergent with me when I go do my laundry. Smells good too!!
Amber G.
Whiteville, NC
My favorite laundry detergent is Tide, but it’s rather expensive and this is a VERY close second. You CANNOT beat the value and convenience of these pods. They are affordable for my small family of two. We live in a 5th wheel and have a compact washing machine and I do laundry maybe 4-5 loads a week. It’s super effective.
Sherry K.
Kirkland Signature Ultra Clean Laundry Detergent (152 Pacs) uploaded by Sherry K.
Cleans clothes beautifully and smells so fresh! I love that it doesn’t wash the color out of my clothes (like another major brand does). Friends always ask if what I’m wearing is new because my clothes remain in such good shape using this product.
Bethany E.
Columbus, OH
My fiance and I are avid costco shoppers and we use this in our high efficiency washer. They last forever and it makes our clothes smell fresh even when we get them extra stinky from working out. These are a must-have for any Costco member! This is the only detergent we use so we will be repurchasing shortly.