Kirkland Signature Super Premium Dog Biscuits Two Flavor Variety 15lb uploaded by Quintin C.Kirkland Signature Super Premium Dog Biscuits Two Flavor Variety 15lb uploaded by Kayla P.Kirkland Signature Super Premium Dog Biscuits Two Flavor Variety 15lb uploaded by Jada E.

BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE

Made with Lamb Meal or Chicken Meal, A High-Quality Source of Protein. Naturally Preserved with Vitamin E. Crunchy Texture Promotes Clean Teeth Fresh Breath. Contains Glucosamine and Chondroitin. Super Premium Dog Biscuits Two Flavor Variety. (Chicken Meal Rice, Lamb Meal Rice). Hand-Packed to reduce breakage. Natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals. Good for dog of all sizes. see more...

Maria C.
Reedley, CA
My dog likes to eat these type Kirkland Signature Super Premium Dog Biscuits Two Flavor Variety 15lb dog biscuits. One benefit to us is buying Kirkland Signature Super Premium Dog Biscuits Two Flavor Variety 15lb saves money. Also, my dog perfers the chicken over the lamb but I would say these dog biscuits are good treat to give.
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
We buy at least a box of these dog bones a month! Between my two dogs a d the dogs I foster they all love them. Basic ingredients. Nothing that upsets their stomach or bad chemicals to make them sick. I buy their dry dog food also. Kirkland Signature Super Premium Dog Biscuits Two Flavor Variety 15lb
Melissa P.
By far our Boxer’s favorite bones. She loves the flavors and our son does too. We actually have to be careful when we give our boxer her bone because our toddler will try and take it from her. Must be delicious if our dog and our toddler love them! :)

(I’ve tried making fake, healthy, human edible “bones” for our toddler, but he still wants to eat our dog’s biscuits)
Valerie V.
Fitzgerald, GA
I give these to my dogs. I usually break them into smaller pieces because they are really big, but my dogs love them. The price is great for the quantity and they don’t smell strong.
Gabriela A.
Allen Park, MI
My dog never ever gets tired of these treats!!! He absolutely loves them very much. He will do just about anything to have a piece. They are affordable and my puppy loves them so much. I would recommend them.
sam f.
Provo, UT
My dogs have loved these treats more than any others! They’re a great deal and a good size, especially for large dogs. I love that they don’t smell bad like some treats! My dogs would definitely recommend these!
Andrea P.
Richland, WA
Hess are great especially when you have lots of doggos or split them with a friend. The box doesn’t keep the biscuits very fresh so I usually put them into gallon sized bags to save for longer time frames..
Ashley L.
Patterson, LA
Our dogs love these biscuits! We have two yellow labs! What’s nice is that they are big enough that you can split them in half and they are still big treats for big or little dogs! They last a long time too!
Brittany G.
Nampa, ID
Kirkland makes high quality dog food and treats. The dog food i purchase wasnt listed but all of their ingredients used are high quality. My dogs have a very healthy coat and good digestion
Forest Y.
Billings, MT
These cookies are so huge! Great price, great quality, my dogs love them so much! And they have them individually wrapped in each layer so it keeps them fresher longer!