Kirkland Signature Spanish Queen Olives Stuffed with Pimiento 21 Oz Net Drained Wt.

BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE

We combine tradition, quality and technology in the harvest and preparation of our Kirkland Signature Spanish Queen Olives. Our goal is to always get the absolute best flavor and texture from the ancient olive orchards of Seville, Spain. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Judia L.
Brooklyn, NY
Pretty standard olives.
My boyfriend loves olives and would go through this whole jar in two days.
I put them in salads, cook them with rice or chicken and it gives the dish more flavor.
Love the jar shape too, I usually keep the jar to hold things.
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
I like these olives they’re good. I love olives & don’t find anything wrong with these. They are tasty & can be used for whatever olive needs you have.
Eve T.
Tyrone, GA
I am a huge olive fan! These olives are really great! Great alone, or great in recipes. I would recommend purchasing these and would buy again!
Cheryl S.
Prince George
These are so good! Low in carbs and high in good fats, olives are a perfect ketogenic snack. They also go very nicely in a martini, or with some smoked cheese and meats.
Joy K.
These taste super great! My family loves them. My only complaint is that they use a pimento paste and not pieces of pimento.
Jonathan B.
miami
Bueno:
its really really good, a little pricey but worth it you should try it! It worked really good on me, i recommend it