Hair CareHair ProductsShampooKirkland Signature
Professional Salon Formula Moisture Shampoo

Kirkland Signature Professional Salon Formula Moisture Shampoo

by Kirkland Signature

Kirkland Signature Professional Salon Formula Moisture Shampoo 33.8 Ounce Bottle. for healthier, softer, shinier looking hair. Moisture nutrient complex. Made with pure organic extracts. Safe for color treated hair. Sulfate free, 100% vegan, Paraben free, and gluten free.

I bought this shampoo and conditioner i was wondering if it worked for curly hair?
I’ve used this shampoo before and I love it because there are no sulfates in it. I wanted to ask if this shampoo is good to treat dandruff?
I have heard that this is comparable to the Pureology shampoo and conditioner. Does anyone agree? How does it compare? I just got a Costco membership and am trying to figure out the best of Kirklands!
Start your review of Kirkland Signature Professional Salon Formula Moisture Shampoo!
Favi R.
La Quinta, CA
Kirkland Signature Professional Salon Formula Moisture Shampoo uploaded by Favi R.
Purchased at: Costco
First week of using this shampoo and conditioner. Good stuff!! The smell is also ok. One of the things I noticed is that it lathers and cleans my hair really good without stripping my hair. Great price also!!
Leah B.
Kirkland Signature Professional Salon Formula Moisture Shampoo uploaded by Leah B.
I love buying Kirkland shampoo and conditioner sets, they are a fantastic buy, and they last long, and my hair feels so soft and clean and fuller, I would compare to the aussie brand but Kirkland to me is way better, my hair feels super clean and not weighed down or filmy, I will definitely keep buying Kirkland shampoos and conditioners :)
Julio M.
San Jose
Purchased at: Costco
Im not gonna lie this shampoo definitely made my hair softer and feel and look healthier. I noticed increased hair fall and noticed my hair wasn’t as thick. I thought “ maybe it’s just making my hair more sleek so it just appears that way” totally ignoring the more and more scalp I could see. Well I went to my hair dresser and she told me that since my scalp is pretty oily. Using a shampoo with no sulfates, yet a high silicone content was clogging my follicles and scalp causing them to fall out. This also happened with Pantenes 5 in 1 shampoo from Costco due to the wax it contains. So be super careful. Maybe it will work for you maybe it won’t.
Shelby B.
You really can't beat the price for the quality of this shampoo! I've used the name brand of this "dupe" and I feel that it's really comparable! It leaves my hair soft and shiny and I've noticed a major reduction in frizz, but still maintaining body.
Lauryn I.
Baltimore, MD
I really enjoy this shampoo! My boyfriend's mother gave it to him and I ended up using it more than him. It is a soapy-foamy lather which means it sadly has sulfates in it, but it seems like it doesn't really strip my hair of my natural oils too bad. I do follow up with this brand's conditioner, and I have to say I am pretty satisfied overall.
Michele R.
Kirkland shampoo is silly soft and smells amazing My challenge is that once in my hair, I can't get it out. I have fine and thin hair and this left it feeling oily after washing and like there was a residue on my hair
member-e836d
This is my favorite shampoo!  It leaves my hair feeling and looking healthy.  I have a normal to dry scalp and this works great.  I wouldn't make any changes to this formula it works great, better than pantene or any of those pricy brands at Ulta.  This is my shampoo, I have thrown all the others away.
Katie S.
Hasbrouck Hts, NJ
As a cosmetologist, shampoo and conditioner are super important to my day to day life, considering I'm not only shampooing my hair, but my clients as well. I heard of this shampoo before i had gone to beauty school, from a friend. And even after going through school and working at salons, this shampoo and conditioner are THE BEST.  it will leave your hair so silky smooth and the smell is amazing. It lathers really well, and 10 times better on the second shampoo. It's sulfate free so its okay for color treated hair. And as for the conditioner, if you like to dye your hair pastel colors, this is a wallet saver. Instead of buying 4 tubes of clear to dilute your color, this works just as well, and conditions your hair at the same time. I highly recommend.
Michelle P.
This shampoo was a great find for me, it's very affordable, the scent is amazing, leaves my hair very soft and manageable. It's rumored to be made by a very reputable well known salon brand and I was left feeling very happy with this purchase.
Dana C.
Talk about bang for your buck! I am a huge fan of this shampoo and the conditioner combo. Not only is it gentle to my salon colored hair but it doesn't leave me a huge frizz ball and it smells great. I'm usually not one to buy my shampoo and conditioner from anywhere but at the salon but this has changed me. You get a great product for a great price.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...