Kirkland Signature Premium Water

Kirkland Signature purified drinking water with minerals added for taste.

Es de baja mineralización? me encantaría probarla y dar mi opinión
EhhAt do you think on this one[brand:kirkland-signature]?
Which water do you like better ?
Start your review of Kirkland Signature Premium Water!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
It tastes the same as the name brand but it costs a lot less and because it comes in a large size it lasts a long time.in reviews
Mariam T.
Riverside, CA
Kirkland Signature Premium Water uploaded by Mariam T.
Purchased at: Costco
I love it so much it save my thirsty time during summer and winter, get it from Costco. Highly recommend it
Nadia R.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Kirkland Signature Premium Water uploaded by Nadia R.
Purchased at: Costco
Kirkland water is now my second favorite.. the price is amazing 2.99 for 40 bottles that’s amazing and it does not have a after taste or a weird tasting. Such an refreshing water
Blerina L.
Staten Island, NY
Kirkland Signature Premium Water uploaded by Blerina L.
Purchased at: Costco
We buy the Kirkland water at Costco. It comes in a 40 pack and at a great price. So that is pretty good… #Kirkland
Pearl  T.
Monmouth Jct, NJ
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Kirkland Signature Premium Water uploaded by Pearl  T.
Purchased at: Costco
Kirkland signature purified water is favorite in our household. I like the taste. With added minerals the taste is even better. I have been buying this water for quite sometime now and would continue to buy.
Risyki G.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Kirkland Signature Premium Water uploaded by Risyki G.
Purchased at: Costco
Good buy, plenty of bottles and at an affordable price and refreshing This water is good Kirkland Signature Premium Water
Yamilet P.
fresno
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Kirkland Signature Premium Water uploaded by Yamilet P.
Purchased at: Costco
This water is one of my favorites, it has a very refreshing taste and it is also very clean, this water is highly recommended in these hot times it feels very good I recommend it I love it. One of the best waters is also at a very good price.
Emiliya M.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Kirkland Signature Premium Water uploaded by Emiliya M.
Purchased at: Costco
It is just a water,but I like only this one.Every time we buy this water for our family.Kirkland Signature Premium Water
Eyma V.
West Palm Bch, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Kirkland Signature Premium Water uploaded by Eyma V.
Purchased at: Costco
Kirkland Signature Premium Water have good quality and available price. Kirkland water is preferred for our family and we always get this product from Costco.
Kat J.
Fitspiration Expert Level 5
2,447 reviews
Kirkland Signature Premium Water uploaded by Kat J.
Purchased at: Costco
If you buy bottled water regularly, this is hands down the best brand to grab… Not only is Kirkland Signature Premium Water cheaper than its competitors, it is a quality bottled water that you will enjoy drinking. The taste is incredibly fresh and crisp. It’s made with a smaller cap which uses less plastic, and the entire bottle is recyclable. Not to mention, the label has a place to write your name so it’s especially handy for large parties or gatherings. No more half-empty water bottles that get poured down the drain because no one knows who they belong to! Overall, I highly recommend this bottled water!
Chanel B.
Sparkill, NY
Kirkland Signature Premium Water uploaded by Chanel B.
I absolutely love this water. It is fresh and delicious with a very normal, non-chemical taste. What’s more is that it is affordable too! I also love that their bottles are 100% recyclable as I am environmentally conscious.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alejandra T.
Columbia
il y a 2 ans
Courtney C. il y a un an
It’s one of our favorites! It has a very refreshing taste and it’s the best value.