Kirkland Signature Premium Water

Kirkland Signature purified drinking water with minerals added for taste.

What other brands do you recommend?
Does anybody like this brand of water tío????
Do you recommend ???
Start your review of Kirkland Signature Premium Water!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“It tastes the same as the name brand but it costs a lot less and because it comes in a large size it lasts a long time.” in reviews
Centerville, Ohio
I think this is a wonderful product. We have well water so we purchase these to use as our drinking water. Only thing I’d improve is some of the plastic of bottles is super thin and others is thicker so more consistency in the bottles would be the only improvement I would recommend. The pricing is amazing for the number of bottles you get. I recommend them to others and I will definitely purchase them again in the future.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I have tried many brands of waters and I used to buy salsa I all the time but it started to get super pricey. Kirkland tastes just as the same as Dasani and the package is so affordable. I always pay less than 5 dollars for a 40 pack. Cannot go wrong with that. Yeah the bottles are a little wobbly but it doesn’t matter when you can transfer the water to a yeti bottle. Very very highly recommended item!
Kirkland Signature water is refreshing and delicious. It is clean and affordable to drink. My parents also drink this water. They have improved by creating a smaller cap to reduce plastic waste. I usually drink tap water to reduce plastic waste, but if I have to drink out of plastic, I reach for this water. Kirkland Signature Premium Drinking Water 8 Oz
Union City, CA
I like this water as it is affordable and they are usually sold in pretty big packs. There is not weird after taste nor does it leave your mouth feeling dry. There is also a space to write your name which is helpful when there are parties or a lot of kids in one place. Though I have yet to see anyone actually write their names there.
Taylorsville, UT
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
1,888 reviews
Kirkland Signature Premium Water uploaded by Shell R.
Purchased at: Costco
I love water and I’m seriously so picky when it comes to which water I drink and being a off brand I was skeptical about drinking it! It wasn’t terrible and I’d drink it again, it also comes in a huge pack for such a great price but I would prefer Aquafina over Kirkland any day!
Morgan, UT
Great price. We use these for food storage, as well as in our daily lives. I am not very particular about the type of water that I drink, but this is always good and is very convenient. I also appreciate the fact that the bottles can be smashed quite small and don’t take blood space in the garbage.
Columbia Fls, MT
Good tasting water! We always get it in the food court area for 25 cents and that's a great deal. The taste is very good. The plastic is thinner, which in my opinion is good so there is less plastic used. I would recommend this and we are yet again impressed with another Kirkland product.
Lebanon, PA
Kirkland Signature Premium Water uploaded by Samantha S.
Purchased at: Costco
This water comes in 36 bottle packages and is super cheap at Costco. The taste is great! The only downfall is that the package is heavy because there are so many bottles. Overall I highly recommend this water.
Las Vegas, NV
If you're like me you know all water does not taste the same and for the price of Kirkland water it's good a cold refreshing beverage. There's really nothing to improve on this the packaging is good I would definitely buy it again the price is really good for the water I recommend.
Edgewood, WA
This is one of the best deals for water. Every time I got to Costco I pick up a case. We always get one for camping or events. The water tastes great unlike some other brands. When we do buy bottled water this is the only kind we like to get. Don’t forget to recycle!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...