BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE #6 in Bottled Water

• Where do you typically buy this water? While o haven't checked my...51 Answers
  • I love Kirkland water it tastes so ugh better then other expensiv...15 Answers
  • How's the ph level on this water compared to others? 9 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "It tastes the same as the name brand but it costs a lot less and because it comes in a large size it lasts a long time." in 6 reviews
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
If you have children running in and out of your house all day get them a case or two of this water. Less waste and grab a Sharpie to write their names on thr bottle. Kids love their own little bottles. 8oz. We stock up for the summer. And don't forget to recycle.
Rana⚽️ A.
Fremont , CA
call me crazy but I feel like I can taste the difference in the water that I drink! I love kirkland brand water, it is affordable and the water tastes good even though it is just water. Room temperature or even cold it is still good to drink. I prefer this brand over any other name brand anyday. I don't like to drink any other water if it isn't kirkland water. Highly recommend, it's affordable and better then sketchy other known brands.
Christina D.
Plano, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Tastes great and the price is AMAZING at Costco! UNDER $3 hard to beat. The only issue I have is how cheap the bottle really is. Just make sure you secure the lid on very well or you will have some leaks that's for sure. They will last though if you put them in the freezer and use them for lunch packs, etc.
Addylin Z.
['Orosi', ''], CA
Never thought I’d be reviewing my water but this water is really good, refreshing and the added minerals gives it a good taste, compared to alternatives is good some are expensive and don’t taste as good. This is great for the price in my opinion.
Fatima S.
Bellflower , CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Absolutely love this water, this is our go to water for every occasion especially for parties, we purchase the biggest packs and just throw them in ice and we always end up running out of water at our parties
Kassandra H.
All i can say is that these are the best water bottles that i ever had. They're the greatest ones. They come in a packet of 40 bottles for only $2.99 i got them at Costco. I love them, and its a purified water with minerals added for taste and their bottles are made with 50% recycled plastic. Kirkland Signature Premium WaterKirkland Signature Premium Water
Michael R.
Tallahassee, FL
This doesnt serve what we are looking for. This will consolidate the reviews what I am looking is to add random reviews to products for all products so that google can index them and show our products with higher rank in search. This is a hack what we are looking for and not legitimate customer reviews , so basically i am thinking of faking it till i make it in top search.
Lexie R.
Fort Mill
When dehydrated it gets the job done, but the taste is not very good. Also, gotta hate that it’s plastic instead of reusable. I had it while up in Boston but in the future would do a good bit to avoid it.
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
We stock up on these bottles of water (in the 40 packs) at Costco every month! Our water quality is not that great so we buy this for drinking and cooking. Great taste, it’s one of the few bottled waters that taste great both room temp or chilled. Great price point at almost half the cost of good quality competitors with a larger quantity per pack!
Tina V.
Garden Grove, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I dont know how they keep their prices so incredibly low, but I am happy that they do. It's just a must to buy water bottles when you're at costco. Stock up! The tastes is good, packaging is decent, and you can never have too much water! Why spend $1 on a bottle of water when you can get a case for less than $5?
Rachel C.
Where can I buy this?
Maribel A.
Turlock , CA
Does anyone else write their name on this bottle water where is says "Name"
Brittany L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Where do you typically buy this water? While o haven't checked my local gas station, this name doesn't ring a bell.
Mouang S.
Richmond, CA
Is there a better place that can sell good water and at great price?
Melissa S.
Where do you purchase them?