BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE #3 in Bottled Water

Kirkland Signature purified drinking water with minerals added for taste. see more...

• Where do you typically buy this water? While o haven't ch...53 Answers
  • I love Kirkland water it tastes so ugh better then other ...17 Answers
  • Does anyone else write their name on this bottle water wh...61 Answers
Kirkland Signature Premium Water
  • "It tastes the same as the name brand but it costs a lot less and because it comes in a large size it lasts a long time." in 6 reviews
Rana⚽️ A.
Fremont , CA
call me crazy but I feel like I can taste the difference in the water that I drink! I love kirkland brand water, it is affordable and the water tastes good even though it is just water. Room temperature or even cold it is still good to drink. I prefer this brand over any other name brand anyday. I don't like to drink any other water if it isn't kirkland water. Highly recommend, it's affordable and better then sketchy other known brands.
Carina M.
Chatsworth, CA
Well for a family who does a lot of activity this water always brings a smile to our faces! It has a very good taste you might be thinking how ca water have taste well.. other waters I know of taste a lot like sink water and not good but this one is amazing and very cheap for the value of this item! :)
Zoey N.
Tastes just like other regular bottle water. It just has great value in Costco so I bought it. Like that the cap is smaller cuz they’ve reduced the amount of plastic as part of efforts to improve the environment.
Jenn C.
Panton
I dont know why this water tastes so good. I never liked water growing up, and now as an adult this is my FAVORITE. Its cheap #af and I can drink this water faster than most. Way to go Costco!!
Jonathan S.
Buffalo, NY
Tap water for people with a CostCo membership card. It's a very exclusive club, so this water must be very exclusive as well. It is fairly priced, as most products at the big-box wholesale market are. It's filtered tap water, as all bottled waters are.
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
If you have children running in and out of your house all day get them a case or two of this water. Less waste and grab a Sharpie to write their names on thr bottle. Kids love their own little bottles. 8oz. We stock up for the summer. And don't forget to recycle.
Emily G.
Middleton
I love Kirkland brand anything honestly. This water is no exception and tastes great. Clean and crisp. It’s so cheap and we buy it in bulk at Costco (obviously). Great value, I recommend it. I’ll definitely be rebuying.
Kassandra H.
All i can say is that these are the best water bottles that i ever had. They're the greatest ones. They come in a packet of 40 bottles for only $2.99 i got them at Costco. I love them, and its a purified water with minerals added for taste and their bottles are made with 50% recycled plastic. Kirkland Signature Premium WaterKirkland Signature Premium Water
Ruth R.
ventura
Kirkland water is good. I always use to buy it at work when i would finish my drinks... Some people dont like them because of the taste but i think all waters taiste the same except the crystal water
Michael R.
Tallahassee, FL
This doesnt serve what we are looking for. This will consolidate the reviews what I am looking is to add random reviews to products for all products so that google can index them and show our products with higher rank in search. This is a hack what we are looking for and not legitimate customer reviews , so basically i am thinking of faking it till i make it in top search.
Rachel C.
Where can I buy this?
Maribel A.
Turlock, CA
Does anyone else write their name on this bottle water where is says "Name"
Brittany L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Where do you typically buy this water? While o haven't checked my local gas station, this name doesn't ring a bell.
Mouang S.
Richmond, CA
Is there a better place that can sell good water and at great price?
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Where do you purchase them?

back