BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE #7 in Bottled Water

• Where do you typically buy this water? While o haven't checked my...51 Answers
  • I love Kirkland water it tastes so ugh better then other expensiv...15 Answers
  • How's the ph level on this water compared to others? 9 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "It tastes the same as the name brand but it costs a lot less and because it comes in a large size it lasts a long time." in 6 reviews
Stephanie S.
This is your standard Niagara brand water, branded for Kirkland. Good, tasty water and it has a fabulous price.

It's just a shame you almost pay more in redemption fees/taxes than you actually do for the water.

The packaging is getting worse quickly with these bottles. They're soon just going to be plastic baggies. They do not hold up to anything, and half of the bottles in our cases are warped because of the tight packaging and weakness in the bottles. They refuse to stand up in our fridge - makes the bottles nearly useless.
Brenna Gwyn S.
These waters must be dirt cheap because while I've never actually purchased them myself it seems like everyone else in the entire world has a stock of cases of these at their house. It tastes fine even though I usually drink Poland Spring and It's a store brand and I'm kind of a brand whore so I'll drink it in a pinch and I've never found a finger or a spider in it to deter anyone from drinking this.
Kearie L.
Donna, TX
These water bottles are affordable but are extremely cheap. The plastic is so thin that they get holes in them and leak. I purchased a case and when I got home there had been a few bottle that were leaking because they had gotten smashed at the store. When I picked them up I felt water but thought it was condensation but nope a few were busted. Would not purchase these again.
Melanie E.
Portland, OR
Water aways spills when you open it! Its because the bottle is thin that when you hold it a put pressure bottle get squeez, company is trying to reduce the plastic material on the product and it wil be an environment friendly! But hey.. maybe there is other way to make this work not to spill the water. Water is good tho i can taste is clean! Price is affordable.
Angela A.
I buy this brand a lot simply because it tastes good and is cheap. I'm not too fond of mineral tastes so this is perfect. My only complaint like many others have said is the actual bottle it comes in. It is kind of flimsy and wouldn't last long in comparison to some other types of packaging. Would recommend though. I go through a 24 pack in about a week.
Trina W.
Ogden, UT
This is my absolute favorite water. It has a pure, crisp and completely refreshing taste to it. It's an easy grab and go when I'm headed to work, the gym, a friends or any errand I'm running. It's very inexpensive in the quantity that you can purchase at Costco and its always an in stock item. Better yet, the bottles are 100% recyclable and I love that.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love Kirkland water, it's super affordable and tastes crisp and refreshing! I usually stock up and buy multiple big packs, and I always have a water bottle with me when I'm on the go. While I do prefer using a reusable water bottle (it's better for the planet), these are great for picnics/BBQs/beach excursions. Highly recommended!
Rachel X.
Lol @ this Costco water. It tastes hellaaaa crisp which is surprising considering the cheap price! The minerals they add don't overwhelm the taste of the water, but enhances it. It's also very smooth and pleasant to drink. It tastes better than Fiji water in my opinion, which I hate (and it's so pricey! Cmon people it's just WATER).
Brisa K.
Moreno Valley, CA
This is a really good brand of water. You can purchase at Cotsco Wholesale Stores. The price is very reasonable. Usually I'm picky with water because some have weird after taste to them. This one does't, it's real good. In some bottles after a few days of breaking seal that refreshing flavor goes away not the case with this brand.
Taylor P.
Such a crisp taste of this water purified to perfection love everything about this water the bottlecap is the perfect size for my fingers and also my friends finger is the size of the fingers doesn't even matter the bottlecap is just so well design I'm also the ball is very ergonomic and I love the way it feels in my hand
Rachel C.
Where can I buy this?
Maribel A.
Turlock, CA
Does anyone else write their name on this bottle water where is says "Name"
Brittany L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Where do you typically buy this water? While o haven't checked my local gas station, this name doesn't ring a bell.
Mouang S.
Richmond, CA
Is there a better place that can sell good water and at great price?
Melissa S.
Where do you purchase them?