Kirkland Signature Premium Water

Kirkland Signature purified drinking water with minerals added for taste.

EhhAt do you think on this one[brand:kirkland-signature]?
Which water do you like better ?
What other brands do you recommend?
Start your review of Kirkland Signature Premium Water!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
It tastes the same as the name brand but it costs a lot less and because it comes in a large size it lasts a long time.in reviews
Eyma V.
West Palm Bch, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Kirkland Signature Premium Water uploaded by Eyma V.
Purchased at: Costco
Kirkland Signature Premium Water have good quality and available price. Kirkland water is preferred for our family and we always get this product from Costco.
Emiliya M.
Kirkland Signature Premium Water uploaded by Emiliya M.
Purchased at: Costco
It is just a water,but I like only this one.Every time we buy this water for our family.Kirkland Signature Premium Water
Jess T.
Fort Wayne, IN
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Kirkland Signature Premium Water uploaded by Jess T.
Purchased at: Costco
It is cheap. It is wet. It is purified. That’s right folks, it’s Kirkland Signature Premium Water. Do plastic bottles release plastic particles into their contents ? science says yes! are water bottles bad for the environment? Also yes! Does that stop me from buying cheap tasty water? Absolutely not! Enjoy this photo of my water bottle grave yard aka night stand
Flora S.
Tucson, AZ
Purchased at: Costco
Clean and refreshing taste. Get a great price when you purchase at Costco. Great to keep on-hand and in the fridge for when you’re in a rush or taking the kids to their after school activities.
member-c41321
Kirkland Signature Premium Water uploaded by member-c41321
Very good water. I like that in Costco you can get a pack of 40 for very inexpensive. Kirkland Signature Premium Water
Lily Y.
Lake Worth, FL
Kirkland Signature Premium Water uploaded by Lily Y.
Kirkland Signature water is my favorite purified water. It has a unique taste to it because of the added minerals in the water. The water has a sweet taste to it. I get it at my local Costco in a case of 40. I will definitely buy it again since it is the only purified bottled water I would ever drink.
Maura D.
West Palm Bch, FL
Kirkland Signature Premium Water uploaded by Maura D.
Purchased at: Costco
Great taste. Super cheap! I’ve been buying Kirkland signature water for years! Can’t beat the price. Excellent quality. I take several bottles to work everyday!
Ifra I.
Maplewood, MO
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Kirkland Signature Premium Water uploaded by Ifra I.
Purchased at: Costco
My favourite. Not only for the price but also the taste. It is the superior water bottle to all waters. I go to Costco once a week just to pick these up. They are the absolute best quality and tasting water out there.
Lorena M.
Sun Lakes, AZ
Kirkland Signature Premium Water uploaded by Lorena M.
Purchased at: Costco
They are SO refreshing! Love this brand!! I Always buy this brand! It’s very affordable!
Chanel B.
Sparkill, NY
Kirkland Signature Premium Water uploaded by Chanel B.
I absolutely love this water. It is fresh and delicious with a very normal, non-chemical taste. What’s more is that it is affordable too! I also love that their bottles are 100% recyclable as I am environmentally conscious.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alejandra T.