Add a Photo

#5 in Bottled Water
Photos (60)
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
This is your standard Niagara brand water, branded for Kirkland. Good, tasty water and it has a fabulous price.

It's just a shame you almost pay more in redemption fees/taxes than you actually do for the water.

The packaging is getting worse quickly with these bottles. They're soon just going to be plastic baggies. They do not hold up to anything, and half of the bottles in our cases are warped because of the tight packaging and weakness in the bottles. They refuse to stand up in our fridge - makes the bottles nearly useless.
Rosemarie B.
Rosemarie B.
Odessa, TX
April 13, 2016, 11:09 p.m.
Review for: Premium Drinking Water 500 ml; 1 pt 0.9 fl oz
Kirkland Signature is a "store brand" that can be found at Costco. This water, like most Kirkland Signature brand items is superior in comparison to what I call a standard store brand. The bottles are environmentally friendly and recycled/recyclable, making them a bit less sturdy than other bottled water bottles, but those "other" bottles are much steeper in price. I give it 5 stars because I think it tastes great and the price point in fabulous.
Brenna Gwyn S.
Brenna Gwyn S.
June 18, 2016, 3:11 p.m.
Review for: Premium Drinking Water 500 ml; 1 pt 0.9 fl oz
These waters must be dirt cheap because while I've never actually purchased them myself it seems like everyone else in the entire world has a stock of cases of these at their house. It tastes fine even though I usually drink Poland Spring and It's a store brand and I'm kind of a brand whore so I'll drink it in a pinch and I've never found a finger or a spider in it to deter anyone from drinking this.
Maria G.
Maria G.
Duncannon, PA
Feb. 8, 2016, 12:41 a.m.
Review for: Premium Drinking Water 500 ml; 1 pt 0.9 fl oz
Even though it's not the "name brand" water bottles they taste the same. I honestly do not find a difference in the taste. they don't taste like plastic which is a big go for because some other brands taste like plastic. I have purchased them at Costco and since it comes with a lot they last us a long time which is always a good thing. plus the price is great you get so much water for little money
Kearie L.
Kearie L.
Donna, TX
These water bottles are affordable but are extremely cheap. The plastic is so thin that they get holes in them and leak. I purchased a case and when I got home there had been a few bottle that were leaking because they had gotten smashed at the store. When I picked them up I felt water but thought it was condensation but nope a few were busted. Would not purchase these again.
Melanie E.
Melanie E.
Portland, OR
Water aways spills when you open it! Its because the bottle is thin that when you hold it a put pressure bottle get squeez, company is trying to reduce the plastic material on the product and it wil be an environment friendly! But hey.. maybe there is other way to make this work not to spill the water. Water is good tho i can taste is clean! Price is affordable.
Angela A.
Angela A.
I buy this brand a lot simply because it tastes good and is cheap. I'm not too fond of mineral tastes so this is perfect. My only complaint like many others have said is the actual bottle it comes in. It is kind of flimsy and wouldn't last long in comparison to some other types of packaging. Would recommend though. I go through a 24 pack in about a week.
Trina W.
Trina W.
Ogden, UT
This is my absolute favorite water. It has a pure, crisp and completely refreshing taste to it. It's an easy grab and go when I'm headed to work, the gym, a friends or any errand I'm running. It's very inexpensive in the quantity that you can purchase at Costco and its always an in stock item. Better yet, the bottles are 100% recyclable and I love that.
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Aug. 10, 2016, 2:28 a.m.
Review for: Premium Drinking Water 500 ml; 1 pt 0.9 fl oz
I love Kirkland water, it's super affordable and tastes crisp and refreshing! I usually stock up and buy multiple big packs, and I always have a water bottle with me when I'm on the go. While I do prefer using a reusable water bottle (it's better for the planet), these are great for picnics/BBQs/beach excursions. Highly recommended!
Rachel X.
Rachel X.
Lol @ this Costco water. It tastes hellaaaa crisp which is surprising considering the cheap price! The minerals they add don't overwhelm the taste of the water, but enhances it. It's also very smooth and pleasant to drink. It tastes better than Fiji water in my opinion, which I hate (and it's so pricey! Cmon people it's just WATER).
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Where can I buy this?
Maribel A.
Maribel A.
Turlock, CA
Does anyone else write their name on this bottle water where is says "Name"
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Where do you typically buy this water? While o haven't checked my local gas station, this name doesn't ring a bell.
Mouang S.
Mouang S.
Richmond, CA
Is there a better place that can sell good water and at great price?
Kiah B.
Kiah B.
Do you prefer this over other waters?