BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE #86 in Salsa

Aly-baba M.
Anything Cosco (Kirkland) brand is going to be pretty solid.  This salsa is very good, I just wish it was a bit more chunky.  The taste is great; and definitely mild in spice.  I recommend this to anyone curious about Kirkland products.  As a chips and salsa fanatic, I approve.  We go through a pack of 2 within a month and a half.
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
This salsa is good salsa for just being a store brand salsa. It’s versatile to use in many dishes & for a lot of different picky people to enjoy. No complaints with it. Tastes good works with everything comes with a lot.
Sara A.
Bremerton, WA
I have been on something of a salsa kick lately and was looking to purchase more at a time. I found the Kirkland brand to be the only brand available at Costco at the time of my purchase. I like that this product is organic. What I did not like was the taste. It has a kick which I do like, but the initial flavor is sweeter than I prefer. I like Tostitos and Pace much better.
Stephanie M.
Eagle, ID
I think this is a great salsa - not too hot, but has a little kick to it. I like that it is not super chunky. It's great for dipping chips or using for cooking. I make a Mexican casserole that this is perfect for!
Berneta A.
Whistler, BC
I love salsa and the quantity that you get with this pack of two bottles is enough to last you a while.  We typically up the spice factor in this bottle because its not spicy at all but the flavor is there and where else can you get this much salsa? This is amazing with omelettes, quiche, enchiladas, quesadillas, and burritos we make at home.
Amanda S.
Fenelon Falls, ON
Wow, this salsa is packed full of flavor and its thick and rich!

I find it a bit on the 'hot' side, even though it says mild though.

After trying a sample in the store, we bought some right away and haven't bought any other brand since.

Friends were over last weekend for drinks and they loved it too, we send them home with a jar.

Next time your at Costco give this a try, you will love it!
Joy K.
We just got this for the first time a few weeks ago. This is a yummy salsa. It has great ingredients and no fillers. Would recommend for anyone!